Systems Traders Wanted

Depth Trade said:
But I do it to help people survive in a horrid enviroment as trading.

Well, I see trading as nice, fair and intellectualy challenging business. Because market is above its participants (and their 'human' characteristics). In fact, I don't know of better business overall.

Really, no bad connotation at all (at least less than in other, crooked industries)

"Horrid environment?" How egyptian! I agree with zagreb. Trading is a good thing. From a practical point of view, traders add liquidity to the market and this helps everyone else.

What evidence do you need? Demo a/c? Attached is a/c opened 10/03/06 with $5M now valued at todays close at $25.9M Use part judgemental part mechanical system with good mk discipline. Ex floor broker. Need POA to trade someone else's a/c.

DetailedStatement2.htm (100.0 KB)

Attachments

• DetailedStatement2.htm
    100 KB · Views: 741
Halzeigler, thank you for replying. We already have two traders that are very good and we are looking for a few more.

I like your results, but I need to confirm a few other things. Can you email me at danger66 @ yahoo.com (without the spaced)? I need to send you a Trader Profile Questionnaire. Can you also send me a read-only Metatrader log on via email?

Thanks,

Dan

If anyone else is still interested in learning about the active trader offer I originally made, please contact me - but don't contact me if you are making 50% a week.

;)

Hello Danger66, I have question. How much % return are your current traders making per week/day, with how many trades?

:)

Depth Trade said:
Hello Danger66, I have question. How much % return are your current traders making per week/day, with how many trades?
My objective is to find traders who are making between 4% to 20% a month. Most traders fall inbetween this range, but some perform better. Most high-return traders that I have come accross are either scalpers or trade 5 or more round trips a day.

Halzeigler99 said:
What evidence do you need? Demo a/c? Attached is a/c opened 10/03/06 with $5M now valued at todays close at $25.9M Use part judgemental part mechanical system with good mk discipline. Ex floor broker. Need POA to trade someone else's a/c.

DetailedStatement2.htm (100.0 KB)
If anybody has used MIG before, you know how easy it is to alter statements. All one has to do is pull up statement file and right click on trade line, then click delete.
Questions.
1. Why are you posting a demo? To have gotten to this stage certainly you must have already or could be trading a few hundred dollars.
2. Why are you looling for a job if you can double your account in days? Even applying for a job would be a waste of your time.
3. At most you would be started with 100k, which you could make faster then getting the job, working for your self.

Why a demo? Show us a real statement.
:)
Totally fake

edit* This is a joke, a one run wonder. You have 20 years trading and you show a demo, ha

Last edited:
Depth trade, you are too quick to judge. How do you know if this guy's trades are fake or not. In the last month I have seen a lot of new traders with huge potential that don't have access to capital. Your assumption that every good trader trades for himself/herself is faulty. If that was true, there would be no good money managers. They would all manage their own money. Of course, this is false.

Please give the guy a chance. If I was a great trader with real-money results, I wouldn't post my statements in any forums. For what? To get attacked by a bunch of people? I have met a lot of good traders in forums like this one that don't even participate for that same reason.

This guy is just answering my informal help-wanted ad. He is not claiming to be Superman. He does not owe anybody in this forum anything, so why should he act as if he does?

danger66 said:
Depth trade, you are too quick to judge. How do you know if this guy's trades are fake or not. In the last month I have seen a lot of new traders with huge potential that don't have access to capital. Your assumption that every good trader trades for himself/herself is faulty. If that was true, there would be no good money managers. They would all manage their own money. Of course, this is false.

Please give the guy a chance. If I was a great trader with real-money results, I wouldn't post my statements in any forums. For what? To get attacked by a bunch of people? I have met a lot of good traders in forums like this one that don't even participate for that same reason.

This guy is just answering my informal help-wanted ad. He is not claiming to be Superman. He does not owe anybody in this forum anything, so why should he act as if he does?
Hello Danger66, are you kidding me?
He was a floor broker and has 20 years experience. You think he doesn't have an account?

This guy has probably lost all his money, that's why he's using a Demo looking for a job.
:idea:

this must be some kind of highly automated trade execution. I analysed trades abit and there are up to ten same-direction GBPUSD trades triggered around same time, even against micro-trend!, with one between those ten closed with loss while other closed with 2-5 pip profit each (while price continued in desired direction). That is impossible to be done by discretionary trader.

Also system goes for 2-5-10 pips profit while at same time certain trades 'ride' even 30 pips against their desired direction without triggering stop. Very strange risk management, taking into consider that many times trades were entered against mini or micro trend.

I am looking for new and existing forex systematic traders that are willing to manage other people's money. Your system has to be fully automated or semi-automated with a slight degree of discretion.

MetaTrader is the preferred platform, but I will consider others as well as VB programming, etc.

I currently work with a few MetaTrader traders/money managers via InterbankFX and now Concorde Forex Group. My role (and the role of our firm) is to basically raise assets for quality short-term traders.

I have an extremely popular network of forex sites and receive many requests from potential customers that want to get involved in a systematic forex managed account program. That's why I am always looking traders.

I don't want to know the code or methodology that you use to trade. I don't care about that. I just want to verify your track record (doesn't have to be a long one) and your consistency as a day trader.

Please let me know if you are interested (danger66 @ yahoo.com). I will discuss the potential compensation with you after you contact me.

Thanks,

Dan
Hi Dan. I am Chetan Deshmukh from India. I am trading since 7 years. I have developed my own strategy and using it on 5 real accounts since 13th October 2011. I have not made loss on any single day. I can prove it by sending you account statements. If interested please email me your email ID on [email protected].

Thanks and regards,

Chetan Deshmukh.