Swipestox mobile app. Share your experience

gerryg

Established member
Social trading platform app, with reward system for signal providers. Viable or not? Worth to spend time and money?
Your opinions please.

I have been using their Android version,

I like it cause its social and lower fees for signals.

Though I faced few crashes and login failure , I think they need to work more for a stable version.

I believe its worth a try while you are getting $100 free credit.

I have been using their Android version,

I like it cause its social and lower fees for signals.

Though I faced few crashes and login failure , I think they need to work more for a stable version.

I believe its worth a try while you are getting $100 free credit.

Well about two week of tests on single problem yet. I see that they stick to CySEC leverage restriction its good for newbie traders as it basically reduces speed of losing for them (what is more important than losing ability to earn faster). Signal copying and news feed works like a charm, keeps me always updated. :)

Couldn’t agree more, having higher leverage accelerate profit and loss both. Anything that increase losses in FX trading is not good while most of the trader can’t control it, they run the losses and cut the profit early. I appreciate the promising work of swipestox, I think they overcome my bug issues, I found no crashes since last week. Though my android version is older 4.3.

Social trading platform app, with reward system for signal providers. Viable or not? Worth to spend time and money?
Your opinions please.
Am facing the same problem. Hope anyone here can help me too. Thanks in advance. Regards,