Swing Trading, Scalping

momothebored

Hello

Was wondering, any opinions on which are the good books out there on these 2 topics?

tyvm

Hi MF2015 & momothebored,
Check out this thread: Which Books should a Beginner Read?
For swing trading, look at the books listed under 'Techniques & Strategies'. For scalping, look at the ones listed under 'Tape Reading'. It's also worth scrolling through the thread to see other recommendations by members, along with checking the Book Reviews.
Happy reading!
Tim.

Hi MF2015 & momothebored,
Check out this thread: Which Books should a Beginner Read?
For swing trading, look at the books listed under 'Techniques & Strategies'. For scalping, look at the ones listed under 'Tape Reading'. It's also worth scrolling through the thread to see other recommendations by members, along with checking the Book Reviews.
Happy reading!
Tim.

I started my work from reading books, in the other side my friend who did not want to do so, he did really nad at the end and now he does not work in this industry.

open up a chart like the EU..........or the dow

now watch it for 10,000 hours ......and learn to get the rythm

you will not need a book after that .......

N

I will surely go with this one. valid advice from real active trader.
I'm not quite sure with books, sometimes I thought most book are writen by ex-traders, or an analyst, economist, or simply 'book writer' never was a trader.
i'm not saying horribly avoid any books, but take it as reference only. well, the only reference we may want to take is always the market itself and it's rhythm.

Come into my trading Room - Elder
New Trading for a Living - Elder
Sell and Sell Short - Elder

Elder, Elder, Elder

basically