Super trader to dream peddler ?

barjon

Legendary member
10,604 1,742
...........C'est la vie n'est pas ;)............

So here's the route for the young turks out there:

open a smallish account - make some wildish punts - ride your luck (if you get some) - write a book about your success - train people in your "strategy" - live happily ever after.

BSD

Veteren member
3,819 985
Penny Stock King Tim Sykes Is Hosting A Beauty Pageant Where Girls Will Parade Around In Bikinis And Cocktail Outfits

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/miss-penny-stock-pageant-2012-8#ixzz2tC9PPBhF

Err that part sounds quite ok if push comes to shove I think haha !

:LOL:

Seriously, no idea why some supertraders just keep going compounding and end up mega-rich, while others lose their balls and start peddling stuff.

If it isn't a case of losing courage once the numbers start getting bigger it could also be a psychological desire for recognition from the broad masses.

Shouldn't underestimate that one in the day of fame for fames sake I think, and at least he has or had accomplished something unlike say someone who was on big brother.

;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock