Sucessful Profitable Spreadbetting - The way I do it

Not trying to boost just trying to put faith in that it's perfectly possible to make a descent living from doing this.

'Descent' into what? Bankruptcy, maybe? Looking forward to those live calls next week, anyway.:)

pboyles - if you cant see that those people were scam artists then you must be blind. No-one looks after your own money like yourself. I would never give my money to someone just because they said they were an expert. So i think laying in to hotbaz is uncalled for, he is not asking for any money from anyone, just commenting on his own startegy which i appreciate.

Hotbaz - is CMC a direct market access [DMA] platform? Do you ever get dealer requotes when trying to close position ? I experience this on SpreadCo at times and it can be frustrating.

pboyles - if you cant see that those people were scam artists then you must be blind. No-one looks after your own money like yourself. I would never give my money to someone just because they said they were an expert. So i think laying in to hotbaz is uncalled for, he is not asking for any money from anyone, just commenting on his own startegy which i appreciate.

Hotbaz - is CMC a direct market access [DMA] platform? Do you ever get dealer requotes when trying to close position ? I experience this on SpreadCo at times and it can be frustrating.

He's not asking for any money yet. But he will, just wait and see.

Ok, first I'm in the car waiting for my wife shopping so I'll answer a couple of points via my iPhone. Yes I had made 200+ points by 9am - this Is because I had opened a us30 position which by early morning had dropped some 45 plus points by 6am - I then opened a position a position of 1pt with the hong long index just into its 2nd of the day trading which earnt me another 60 points for 10 mins of watching the trend line . I also early opened a uk100 and German position just after each of them went live 7 and 8 am for 10 mins uk 2 points and German 1 pt - made a good 70 on this. All because I had read the Bloomberg news early in the morning about the Chinese not hitting there trade estimates

Hope that makes sense

OK, so you hold overnight, I thought when you said you don't like holding when busy doing other things I thought this would include sleeping.

And it seems you trade other markets in addition to those you initially mentioned.

He's not asking for any money yet. But he will, just wait and see.

he is clearly saying he makes £200 from £400 capital and thats it. He has not said he makes thousands or more.- so i dont think he has set himself up to take peoples money when he is clearly saying he deals in relatively small amounts.

lol - you make me laugh. you sound like someone who has been robbed, now anyone you come across is a suspect criminal.

you need to ease up.

OK, so you hold overnight, I thought when you said you don't like holding when busy doing other things I thought this would include sleeping.

And it seems you trade other markets in addition to those you initially mentioned.

sorry but you must not be able to read - he played 3 x 10 minute trades whilst watching them. how is that holding overnight ?

I don't think anyone is laying in to him, just challenging some pretty 'out there' claims. A consistent 50% per day is pretty unbelievable at best, and a scam at worst - but time will tell.

I'm sure he will happily give live calls and provide account shots - why wouldn't he....?

sorry but you must not be able to read - he played 3 x 10 minute trades whilst watching them. how is that holding overnight ?

I can read, but can you read a chart?

Apparently not - it didn't move 45 points unless he got in the night before - if you want to believe every piece of crap written you go ahead.

I can read, but can you read a chart?

Apparently not - it didn't move 45 points unless he got in the night before - if you want to believe every piece of crap written you go ahead.

I use SpreadCo which dont have the HangSeng index on there so i cannot see the premarket charts im afraid. However, the current price on there is 20,136.12.

It is entirely possible for that to move 70 points within a matter of 10 minutes.
Between 9:42 and 9:47 [HKT], it moved by 60 points. Thats in 5 minutes. Hence why i do not doubt that.

Same with the US100 - this trades at 13200, so experiencing 50+ point moves is not uncommon in a short space of time, unlike the FTSE where it may be - especially since the total movement from high/low on friday was only 50 or so points on the FTSE.

HotBaz - can you provide us with some timestamps, prices of open and close positions of these trades you did on Friday so we can settle this once and for all - if not - a screenprint would be better. If thats not too much to ask.

I can also provide some screenprints of my SpreadCo trades where i have made over £1000 in 10 minutes if someone so wishes to see - but as i say my downfall is lack of discipline and possibly greed - which resulted in losing half of it 10 minutes later.

CMC makes and releases videos like this:

watch

Incidentally, CMC have now removed all the "Real Life :)lol::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:) Traders" videos. I wonder why? They were so well received on here.

CMC makes and releases videos like this:

watch

Im sure every spreadbetting firm is guilty of making it sound very easy to lure you in, so they can make money.

As far as i understand, they dont care if you win or lose, because they make money on the number of trades you process, and spread x Stake.

Spreadco's spread is 0.8, so if i enter a trade at £100 per point stake, SpreadCo have made £80 regardless of my trade's outcome.

If i am wrong, can someone correct me please. thanks

:LOL: wow might just let all this Lutz wash over me like some kind of foamy rub down......

now we are getting somewhere, keep up the good work

lol - pardon? do i take this as a request for a screenprint?