Stop Loss with ATVI

Geaddas

Hey everyone. First post here.

I have finally gotten into a decent trade today with ATVI (bought a little late at $18.14) and was wondering where you all would put your stop at if this was your trade.

If y'all have the time to check out the chart and toss a reply, I would love to hear your thoughts on it all.

Hey everyone. First post here.

I have finally gotten into a decent trade today with ATVI (bought a little late at $18.14) and was wondering where you all would put your stop at if this was your trade.

If y'all have the time to check out the chart and toss a reply, I would love to hear your thoughts on it all.

I'd suggest planning the stop loss place before you enter the trade. I can't really answer for you as it depends on your take profits, how much $ amount you'd want to lose, your risk attitude, long or short term trade, etc etc etc.

My original intention in the trade was to make $50 and get out. once I looked at the swing trade potential, I changed my mind.

I'm not looking for a definitive answer, as I know there isn't one. I was was just curious to see how people would play it.

Thanks for the reply. Good information in there.

Mike