Stop Loss with ATVI

Geaddas

2 0
Hey everyone. First post here.

I have finally gotten into a decent trade today with ATVI (bought a little late at $18.14) and was wondering where you all would put your stop at if this was your trade.

If y'all have the time to check out the chart and toss a reply, I would love to hear your thoughts on it all.

ryandj2222

105 3
Hey everyone. First post here.

I have finally gotten into a decent trade today with ATVI (bought a little late at $18.14) and was wondering where you all would put your stop at if this was your trade.

If y'all have the time to check out the chart and toss a reply, I would love to hear your thoughts on it all.

I'd suggest planning the stop loss place before you enter the trade. I can't really answer for you as it depends on your take profits, how much $ amount you'd want to lose, your risk attitude, long or short term trade, etc etc etc.

Geaddas

2 0
My original intention in the trade was to make $50 and get out. once I looked at the swing trade potential, I changed my mind.

I'm not looking for a definitive answer, as I know there isn't one. I was was just curious to see how people would play it.

Thanks for the reply. Good information in there.

Mike

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock