Stop Losses

rofl , thats why i use my brother in law's laptop when i sign in to the zoo ...

Does your brother in law care to pm me what he receives from the math teacher ? The stuff is already on his computer, and shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

You would think so , its harder than it seems :LOL:
Some people never quit complaining. I already pm'd Joe all he needs to know :rolleyes:.
Will try forward it to you but keep it secret. I'm mean don't post a screenie or anything, my brothers in Ireland!

Yes, he pm'ed me something about $6 wheat. I have no idea what he's on about. Hence I need Tar's brother in law's help in getting some ideas on what is going on.

rofl , thats why i use my brother in law's laptop when i sign in to the zoo ...

You only see classics like that once in a lifetime, Bit like the eclipse.....:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Originally Posted by davies View Post
I am posting a message on behalf of my brother in law - Peter - or as known here as F or Forexmospherian.
He has fell foul to T2W policy by insulting 2 members or as he calls them muppets - by referring them as dumb and dumber.
He claims he used no real foul bad language - but because he has received several bans in the past - instead of receiving a one day ban - he instead will receive a Weeks ban so will not be back to the first new week of February

He has asked me to confirm that he has no intention of leaving this forum and will miss all fellow members - both his supporters and also the members who have got him the latest ban

The fact that he is very supportive of T2w rules and regs he will be requesting more confirmation on the actual line not to be crossed - as clowns seem to be accepted as well as idiots - but not muppets or plonkers and other non swear words??

You only see classics like that once in a lifetime, Bit like the eclipse.....:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Originally Posted by davies View Post
I am posting a message on behalf of my brother in law - Peter - or as known here as F or Forexmospherian.
He has fell foul to T2W policy by insulting 2 members or as he calls them muppets - by referring them as dumb and dumber.
He claims he used no real foul bad language - but because he has received several bans in the past - instead of receiving a one day ban - he instead will receive a Weeks ban so will not be back to the first new week of February

He has asked me to confirm that he has no intention of leaving this forum and will miss all fellow members - both his supporters and also the members who have got him the latest ban

The fact that he is very supportive of T2w rules and regs he will be requesting more confirmation on the actual line not to be crossed - as clowns seem to be accepted as well as idiots - but not muppets or plonkers and other non swear words??

He should never call anyone dumb , he has to point out the dumb things they do.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...-ways-blow-up-your-account-7.html#post2940808

So to get back o topic I now always use a stop loss after a few disasters.
Thereabouts the previous 5 min bars bottom.