Stocks under $5 with daily volatility

ipisors

Hello fellow traders. I am wondering what your advice would be with all the information out there, sometimes it's like information overload to narrow it down. I understand I could Google this but I thought it actually might be nice to see if anyone had any specific recommendations for where I should go for this information.

What I am looking for is a way to access, on a daily or weekly basis, at least a short list of cheap stocks, under $5 a piece, that experience a little bit of daily volatility. You guessed it, my idea as a novice just getting started feeling my way around, is to spend a few hundred dollars buying shares of a cheap stock, one that might start the day out for example at $3.50, and jump to $3.60 during the day. But obviously it can't just be a stock with any volatility record, it has to be one that remains fairly stable, but just has a little fluctuation range everyday or two. Is there any recommendation for where I might see a reliable list that basically has that content in it?