Stocks under $5 with daily volatility

ipisors

1 0
Hello fellow traders. I am wondering what your advice would be with all the information out there, sometimes it's like information overload to narrow it down. I understand I could Google this but I thought it actually might be nice to see if anyone had any specific recommendations for where I should go for this information.

What I am looking for is a way to access, on a daily or weekly basis, at least a short list of cheap stocks, under $5 a piece, that experience a little bit of daily volatility. You guessed it, my idea as a novice just getting started feeling my way around, is to spend a few hundred dollars buying shares of a cheap stock, one that might start the day out for example at $3.50, and jump to $3.60 during the day. But obviously it can't just be a stock with any volatility record, it has to be one that remains fairly stable, but just has a little fluctuation range everyday or two. Is there any recommendation for where I might see a reliable list that basically has that content in it?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock