Stocks to Watch

traderx

These are recently floated companies. I have been observing the price action of new stocks. They tend to rise rapidly at first, then retrace from the original demand. Then some of them climb exponentially to find their true level. Please note I am NOT recommending anybody jump into these stocks but I think we should monitor their performance for the next two weeks or so. A previous example of a stock that took off was The Market Age (TMA).

Here they are:

Internet Incubator (IIP)
Chubb (CHB)
Kidde (KID)
Easyjet (EZJ)

No financial advice intended

Tx

This is another one worth watching for two weeks or so. Sorry don't know much about the company but I will try to do some research and get back to you.

Petrel Resources (PET)

No financial advice intended

Tx

Petrel was mentioned on SMTM. If I remember correctly TW was complimentary. I have it on tape somewhere. If I find it, I will post again.

Easyjet mentioned in the Mail on Sunday..... "Avoid buying these". But then, what do they know? I know nowt!

Traderx and others:-

Re: Chubb (CHB)

Williams Group (WLMS) - closed 320 - split in two on 14/11 with Chubb (SECURITY) and Kidde (FIRE SAFETY) listing separately.
Chubb taking the lions share of the former companys value.
I therefore discounted Kidde and followed Chubb and from a 265 high slipped back to 250. On 15th nearly 2 million shares were traded 800% avg. vol. ( 800% of nothing)-on mostly institutional sells. Finished up on Friday @ 260 (ASK) with Sells outweighing Buys by 2:1.
IMHO it will take some while for the true value of this compamny to be found , however it is currently thought to be trading at around half the value of its nearest international rival Securicor Group ( although co's very different) The demerger is thought to have resulted in one off costs of £80mln with an on-going 1% hit to the margins of both businesses. Hence the early sell-off.

It will pay to watch and follow the trend but even at 260 it is difficult to rate as cheap (Kidde 70p).

Watch for news of re-rating but this could take some time.

Good Luck and DYOR

Cookie

Traderx and others:-

Re: Chubb (CHB)

Williams Group (WLMS) - closed 320 - split in two on 14/11 with Chubb (SECURITY) and Kidde (FIRE SAFETY) listing separately.
Chubb taking the lions share of the former companys value.
I therefore discounted Kidde and followed Chubb and from a 265 high slipped back to 250. On 15th nearly 2 million shares were traded 800% avg. vol. ( 800% of nothing)-on mostly institutional sells. Finished up on Friday @ 260 (ASK) with Sells outweighing Buys by 2:1.
IMHO it will take some while for the true value of this compamny to be found , however it is currently thought to be trading at around half the value of its nearest international rival Securicor Group ( although co's very different) The demerger is thought to have resulted in one off costs of £80mln with an on-going 1% hit to the margins of both businesses. Hence the early sell-off.

It will pay to watch and follow the trend but even at 260 it is difficult to rate as cheap (Kidde 70p).

Watch for news of re-rating but this could take some time.

Good Luck and DYOR

Cookie