ANYONE GOT A GOOD NUMBER OF STOCKS THAT SHOULD GO INTO
FOCUS LIST IN OMNITRADER,IS 500 TOO SMALL IS 2000 TOO
MANY, OR PERHAPS JUST THE FTSEALLSHARE. JUST RECIEVED
OMNITRADER TODAY, SO ANY HELP SETTING UP WILL BE MUCH
APPRECIATED
MANY THANKS
SOCIALWORKER

300-500 seems to be a good compromise.
The ft350 and techmark100 are good if you like spread betting (prices are easily available) otherwise you can pick out the sectors that appeal (eg. tmt's) to your trading style.

Hi Socialworker

I have about 1300 in one profile, short term aggressive model and use filters to show me only ADV & BTHR of over 80 (the results of which I post to the BB each day).

I also have industry & indices profiles too and sometimes run a trendlines one. Time permitting, lol.

If you can, pop into the chat room tomorrow evening and I will go through the set up with you. I will try to be there at about 7 ish. Ice & MX also have it, or have had it, should you see them sooner.

Best wishes
J

JAZZ
THANKS FOR REPLY AND WILL BE HERE SUNDAY NIGHT
ABOUT 7 OR SO HOWEVER AM HAVING MAJOR PROBLEMS
REGISTERING FOR THE SYSTEM TO BECOME USABLE.
SO FAR SUPPORT HAVE GIVEN ME THREE CODES NONE OF WHICH
HAVE GOT PAST THE MAGIC SETENCE "THIS IS AN INVALID
ID" I HAVE E-MAILED THEM AGAIN SO FINGERS CROSSED FOR
THE FORTH TIME
MANY THANKS
SOCIALWORKER

If this is Mirc you are talking about, I dont think you have to register. I haven't yet.
Just click on the X in the about mirc box and you can get in.
J

JAZZ
NOT TOO SURE WHAY YOU MEAN BY MIRC. I PURCHASED OMNITRADER
FROM COMPANY CALLED "SIGNAL TRADERS" IN LONDON,AND IT CAME WITH A CODE WHICH YOU HAVE TO REGISTER WITH NIRVANA
TO EFFECTIVELY TURN THE SYSTEM ON ,SO THAT ALL THE FUNCTIONS WORK. THIS IS WHERE I AM HAVING PROBLEMS.
REGARDS SOCIALWORKER

Ah, sorry Social, thought you meant you were having trouble getting into the Mirc chat room. Didnt realise you were having trouble with Omni.

J

JAZZ,
THANKS FOR REPLY,AM HOPING TO GET THINGS RESOLVED
ON MONDAY, SO WHEN I AM UP AND RUNNING PERHAPS YOU COULD LET ME HAVE THOSE SETTINGS YOU USE TO SET THING UP
MANY THANKS
SOCIALWORKER