Stock Trading Mentor

I am a person looking to get into stock trading and/or forex. I realise they are completely different things but I have a knowledge in both and in finance in general. I have a basic knowledge of stock trading and for forex as well. I would like a MENTOR to guide and teach me how to trade effectively because currently, I feel like I am a headless chicken running around the virtual stock exchange. Please contact me. Unfortunately, I am not able to pay since I have no money of my own but for the philanthropists out there ;). Seriously, I really need some help to help me realise my dream, whatever my mentor would want me to do (i.e. read, research, etc.) I'll be 110% willing to do it.

Please reply asap :)

If you're looking for someone to train you to trade his method for no compensation (assuming that you are willing to take his word for it that he is a successful trader), then you're out of luck.

If you're interested in learning how to develop your own profitable trading plan, then you have a better chance. However, this will involve a lot more work. All the resources you will need are right here in First Steps.

If you're looking for someone to train you to trade his method for no compensation (assuming that you are willing to take his word for it that he is a successful trader), then you're out of luck.

If you're interested in learning how to develop your own profitable trading plan, then you have a better chance. However, this will involve a lot more work. All the resources you will need are right here in First Steps.

I'm new to this site so do you have any recommendations as to the best resources or the ones that you found most useful?