Can anyone mentor me in trading (holding positions for 1 - 10 days)

Forget shares 1-10 days and trade futures 1- 10 minutes instead

Many shares can take 10 weeks, 10 months and even 10 years to give a decent return, and then your capital is tied up for a long time, and if you do not have enough capital to put in, you are going nowhere.

Once you discover how to trade index futures and make money in minutes you will not want to trade shares not for 1 to 10 days, not even ever again.

Rocketman said:
Many shares can take 10 weeks, 10 months and even 10 years to give a decent return, and then your capital is tied up for a long time, and if you do not have enough capital to put in, you are going nowhere.

Once you discover how to trade index futures and make money in minutes you will not want to trade shares not for 1 to 10 days, not even ever again.
=================================================================
Hello Mr Rocketman,

I'm just wondering and I'm sure many members are too, that you have achieved so many stars [4] under your name wiv just 3 posts [thats more than one star per post] and many others have done a million % more posts than U have not got one star yet? :LOL: :cool: Did u have a hand in the matter? or are U just a brilliant trader and writer wiv bags of wisdom? :LOL:
We are all looking forward to sample yur gifts and see what u have in store 4 us all. :LOL:

I trully hope yur as good as yur stars suggests :cool:

Bull
U dont need to be a genius to have brains but U need brains to be a genius :cheesy: :LOL:

Many shares can take 10 weeks, 10 months and even 10 years to give a decent return,

Many also give an excellent return in 1 to 10 minutes as well, just watch some Nasdaq stocks and you will see what I mean.

Paul

...............and here is a profit of 32c in as many seconds.............
5.3% for those interested in ROCE
Richard

Attachments

• ALTI.GIF
    ALTI.GIF
    11 KB · Views: 268
Also take a look at Elan [eln] what it can do in less than 10 wks and for the next 10 wks! :LOL:
and also in just ONE DAY a few months ago. :cool:

Bull

BM

if you want to trade every 10 days, then you could do worse than use an indicator which generally gives either a buy or sell signal approx every 10 days.

simply adjust the length of the indicator to give the desired time frame.

:rolleyes: Sounds like you're onto me, and I'd better change my name (again)! As far as stars are concerned, that old maxim "measure the quality not the quantity" springs to mind. Think twice before rejecting the stranger at the door lest he be your angel in disguise.
bulldozer said:
=================================================================
Hello Mr Rocketman,

I'm just wondering and I'm sure many members are too, that you have achieved so many stars [4] under your name wiv just 3 posts [thats more than one star per post] and many others have done a million % more posts than U have not got one star yet? :LOL: :cool: Did u have a hand in the matter? or are U just a brilliant trader and writer wiv bags of wisdom? :LOL:
We are all looking forward to sample yur gifts and see what u have in store 4 us all. :LOL:

I trully hope yur as good as yur stars suggests :cool:

Bull
U dont need to be a genius to have brains but U need brains to be a genius :cheesy: :LOL:

Rocketman said:
:rolleyes: Sounds like you're onto me, and I'd better change my name (again)! As far as stars are concerned, that old maxim "measure the quality not the quantity" springs to mind. Think twice before rejecting the stranger at the door lest he be your angel in disguise.
==========================================================

Hi Mr Rocketman/Welshwizard in disguise :LOL:> http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?t=16835&page=2&pp=10

I must be blind cause i cant see the quality either. :cool: :LOL: I guess what is more important is that you can see it. :LOL:

Plz dont change yur name again, as me and many others still like to witness the quality of yur wisdom in your posts. :cheesy: :cool:
Happy posting and plz dont keep us waiting too long. :cheesy: :cool: By the way your profile speaks volumes :cheesy: :LOL:

Bull
God makes the simple wise and the WISE simple.
A man blessed wiv wisdom will always recognise his angel :!: :cool: wiv or without a disguise! :cool: :LOL:

A FOOL can never disguise his foolishness :!: No matter how much he tries :cheesy: Why? cause he lacks wisdom :cool: :LOL:

Last edited: