Stock Signal Pro

hobba

Newbie
2 0
I'm hunting for software, and have been told that no-one sells real trading systems that work. First I was interested in Omnitrader, then the built-in systems in Metastock, and thanks to feedback from people I won't be basing my trading on either of those.

Now I have just seen this piece of software http://www.stocksignalpro.com offerring buy and sell signals, it's cheap, and has a full money back guarantee. So I was wondering if anyone here has seen or tried this one?

Thanks,
Mark.
 

Trader333

Moderator
8,646 977
hobba,

I have a question for you, why do you want a system that tells you when to trade and on what as opposed to learning how to trade yourself and making your own decisions ?

I have tested many systems and different approaches and I have yet to find one that will work consistently in all market conditions. Some are great when markets are trending and then lose a fortune when the markets start whipsawing. It will also depend on whether you want to trade intra-day or EOD.

In my view it is better to learn yourself how to trade rather than rely on someone else's ideas or systems of how to trade. I have yet to meet two consistently successful traders who trade in exactly the same way which would imply that using a fixed approach is probably not the best way forward.


Paul
 

Rob Kilroy

Newbie
1 0
Does anyone do an analysis as to the overall performance of the different stock selecting software programs out there? I found a site that list the different stock advisory/annalists news letters and ranks there performance.
 

kako

Active member
125 4
would you please introduce it rob? i've seen some of those massive lists but they're always old and there's no comparing between softwares , ... .
and the review that Rognvald wrote is a great tool to approach the appropriate solution.
thnx in advance.
:)
 

kako

Active member
125 4
kako said:
would you please introduce it rob? i've seen some of those massive lists but they're always old and there's no comparing between softwares , ... .
and the review that Rognvald wrote is a great tool to approach the appropriate solution.
thnx in advance.
:)

I've found one :

www.elitetrader.com

it's a good comparing site.
 

tom_skky

Newbie
1 0
have you purchased it?

Could you let me know what is you experience with SSP?
Tom.

hobba said:
I'm hunting for software, and have been told that no-one sells real trading systems that work. First I was interested in Omnitrader, then the built-in systems in Metastock, and thanks to feedback from people I won't be basing my trading on either of those.

Now I have just seen this piece of software http://www.stocksignalpro.com offerring buy and sell signals, it's cheap, and has a full money back guarantee. So I was wondering if anyone here has seen or tried this one?

Thanks,
Mark.
 

kalagjb

Newbie
1 0
Stock Signal Pro:

tom_skky said:
Could you let me know what is you experience with SSP?
Tom.

I'm interested in this software too.Any feedback would be appreciated.

"Thanks" in advance :)
 

alexander

Well-known member
353 35
Trader333 said:
In my view it is better to learn yourself how to trade rather than rely on someone else's ideas or systems of how to trade. I have yet to meet two consistently successful traders who trade in exactly the same way which would imply that using a fixed approach is probably not the best way forward.

Paul

Trader333 you are absolutely correct. I would never consider getting a black box from someone who thinks random prices is the same as chaotic prices (From the Q&A of that website):

"While stock price movement involves some degree of randomness, it is far from being totally random. If it was totally random then we would see a stock trade at 22 dollars a share one minute, then jump to 100 dollars a share then trade at 5 dollars a share and so on. But this never happens. Stocks trade up or down in tight daily ranges. "

Obviously, the developer of that black box thinks random means chaotic. He never heard of random walk and most importantly he did not spend the time to read and understand what it means.

Alex
 

damianoakley

Established member
542 57
hobba said:
I'm hunting for software, and have been told that no-one sells real trading systems that work. First I was interested in Omnitrader, then the built-in systems in Metastock, and thanks to feedback from people I won't be basing my trading on either of those.

Now I have just seen this piece of software http://www.stocksignalpro.com offerring buy and sell signals, it's cheap, and has a full money back guarantee. So I was wondering if anyone here has seen or tried this one?

Thanks,
Mark.


Hi Mark,

I have to agree with Trader333 - you need to actually learn how to trade, rather than rely on a piece of software to just give you some entry signals.


Thanks

Damian
 

rkhan786

Junior member
12 0
I've been checking these guys out.
ugmarkets.com

They are a free service, and they sound prety cool. Lots of trades, straight to the point, using Gann Analysis, giving Entry, Target, Stop.

I've only followed them recently though. So far so good.
 
 
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock