STIRS - 3m Euribor & Sterling Fixes

Cartermuk

Hello all,

I've been trading STIRs for a couple of years now and I'm looking to gain an insight into why there is a continuous trend in down 3m fixes for both Euribor and Sterling?

Any explanations would be helpful!

Also, is there any other traders out there trading short sterling or something similar e.g. Swiss, Euribor, etc. If so, is there any trading chatrooms that you guys use? I've tried to access Prop-boards but the link doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Cheers

Hello all,

I've been trading STIRs for a couple of years now and I'm looking to gain an insight into why there is a continuous trend in down 3m fixes for both Euribor and Sterling?

Also, is there any other traders out there trading short sterling or something similar e.g. Swiss, Euribor, etc. If so, is there any trading chatrooms that you guys use? I've tried to access Prop-boards but the link doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Cheers

Yes there is a chatting room contact this member for details , and he has the answers for all your questions .

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members/205134-martinghoul.html

Hello all,

Cheers

You could also try searching for STIR traders on Twitter.
SterlingTrader trades Short Sterling - use him as a starting point and go from there.