Active member
Hi all,
I'd be very pleased for any advice. I'm going to open an account to start daytrading. How much do you recommend IB, or E-Trade? I don't have any bill on my name or something to prove my residence? I currently live in a rented place.
And what do you think about trading QQQ or SPY?


I'd go with IB.

They will want copy of passport or driving licence, and utility bill.

If you don't have utility bill you could ask if bank, building society or credit card statements would suffice.



Well-known member
Before you start

trading QQQ or SPY - both are great- woth real money, I strongly recommend you open an account with Finspreads and bet £1 per point to test your system and yourself.


Cos if either are no good you WILL lose £000s. With Fins you can test both and lose £s. MUCH MUCH cheaper.

From personal experience.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks