ST patterns Strategy. Result for the last 7 days: + 71%

I thought why not is because they have taken the results straight from your broker.
They also state whether the account is real or demo, and I wouldn't care either way; the jump from demo to real is nothing compared to that of trading privately to trading under scrutiny.

Well a shop can give someone a special real account that is really a demo. Then the guy can put that account on fxbook or wherever for whatever his purpose.

If you want to prove something, nothing beats a call out. I think 5 consecutive call out wins is more than adequate to show you are onto something. I have never came across anyone who dared or succeeded.

My old friend, Redsword11 used to call every trade he made, as he made it. You're right. People like that are rare and special!

The trouble is everyone has a 'friend' like that. Every forum you go to, it's the same. You can never quite tell if it's an imaginary friend.

My view is that if it's that important for someone, they can just call out and be done with it.

I think people are just too afraid to lose. If they stop being afraid, maybe they will start winning.

If genuine, I'll see what he's got when I am bored. I happen to believe winning is possible. So I would not be shocked if he turns out to be a real winner.

But on the first gut impression, I am not buying his title: price is everything, because price is the primary tool the merchants use for manipulating people's thinking. Relying entirely on that would be deadly.

Last edited:
If genuine, I'll see what he's got when I am bored. I happen to believe winning is possible. So I would not be shocked if he turns out to be a real winner.

But on the first gut impression, I am not buying his title: price is everything, because price is the primary tool the merchants use for manipulating people's thinking. Relying entirely on that would be deadly.

Forex education is the primary manipulation tool in the markets. The only place they can't hide their tricks is on a buck naked chart, and I'd never condone the use of anything else

Forex education is the primary manipulation tool in the markets. The only place they can't hide their tricks is on a buck naked chart, and I'd never condone the use of anything else

Yes misinformation, news etc, is a major tool. But the price is the ultimate tool. They can use the price to 'paint' any pattern you like. I would not put that much faith in it.

What I do is I study where they put their money. They are never wrong when their money is in it.

Yes misinformation, news etc, is a major tool. But the price is the ultimate tool. They can use the price to 'paint' any pattern you like. I would not put that much faith in it.

What I do is I study where they put their money. They are never wrong when their money is in it.
Their money is where everybody else's stops are, and that's printed on the charts, because the ITs have their targets, and as price gets close to them, they get the retailers to trade in the right direction, then take their stops.

There's no place to see that but on the charts.

Anyway, let's stick to topic, and await this guy's verified results :)

Their money is where everybody else's stops are, and that's printed on the charts, because the ITs have their targets, and as price gets close to them, they get the retailers to trade in the right direction, then take their stops.

There's no place to see that but on the charts.

Anyway, let's stick to topic, and await this guy's verified results :)

Could be a long wait.

I'd certainly like to know where the stops are. I normally just blindly assume they are at the BS support/resistance places.

The graph shows the result that the ST Patterns Strategy can bring. (Not my personal). It's strange if someone does not understand this.)

If not real money then it's pretty useless. Everyone can making demo pips using curve fitting. In fact we have all done it and got the medals.

If not real money then it's pretty useless. Everyone can making demo pips using curve fitting. In fact we have all done it and got the medals.
This topic is called: Forums / Methods / Trading Systems / !
This is not the topic of "my personal results". is not it?

I can participate in this topic if there is a real discussion of the ST Patterns Strategy.

I can participate in this topic if there is a real discussion of the ST Patterns Strategy.

Okay. I've been using your system for a few hours, and have dropped my one trade from history onto the chart:

Attachments

• 2017-07-29_11-12-28.png
    2017-07-29_11-12-28.png
    65.3 KB · Views: 885
It took me ages to delete all those arrows! I didn't want them to divert the audience's attention from the clearly explained trade.
Next time, I'll save time and leave in the arrows.............

ST Patterns Strategy: Result from 1 to 31 July ~+156%

ST Patterns Strategy: Result from 1 to 31 July ~+156%

Attachments

• 01EURUSDproH1.png
    01EURUSDproH1.png
    53.6 KB · Views: 759
  • 02EURUSDproH1.png
    02EURUSDproH1.png
    63.8 KB · Views: 687
  • 03EURUSDproH1.png
    03EURUSDproH1.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 595
  • 04EURUSDproH1.png
    04EURUSDproH1.png
    63.9 KB · Views: 642
As stated before, nobody will believe your hand drawn accounts of your trades.

Without verified accounts, which you've had ample time to arrange, you're wasting your time here

As stated before, nobody will believe your hand drawn accounts of your trades.

Without verified accounts, which you've had ample time to arrange, you're wasting your time here
You can create your own theme to advertise your business!