ST patterns Strategy. Result for the last 7 days: + 71%

Ifmyante

32 1
If genuine, I'll see what he's got when I am bored. I happen to believe winning is possible. So I would not be shocked if he turns out to be a real winner.

But on the first gut impression, I am not buying his title: price is everything, because price is the primary tool the merchants use for manipulating people's thinking. Relying entirely on that would be deadly.
Forex education is the primary manipulation tool in the markets. The only place they can't hide their tricks is on a buck naked chart, and I'd never condone the use of anything else

EnlightenedJoe

Experienced member
1,950 95
Forex education is the primary manipulation tool in the markets. The only place they can't hide their tricks is on a buck naked chart, and I'd never condone the use of anything else
Yes misinformation, news etc, is a major tool. But the price is the ultimate tool. They can use the price to 'paint' any pattern you like. I would not put that much faith in it.

What I do is I study where they put their money. They are never wrong when their money is in it.

Ifmyante

32 1
Yes misinformation, news etc, is a major tool. But the price is the ultimate tool. They can use the price to 'paint' any pattern you like. I would not put that much faith in it.

What I do is I study where they put their money. They are never wrong when their money is in it.
Their money is where everybody else's stops are, and that's printed on the charts, because the ITs have their targets, and as price gets close to them, they get the retailers to trade in the right direction, then take their stops.

There's no place to see that but on the charts.

Anyway, let's stick to topic, and await this guy's verified results :)

EnlightenedJoe

Experienced member
1,950 95
Their money is where everybody else's stops are, and that's printed on the charts, because the ITs have their targets, and as price gets close to them, they get the retailers to trade in the right direction, then take their stops.

There's no place to see that but on the charts.

Anyway, let's stick to topic, and await this guy's verified results :)
Could be a long wait.

I'd certainly like to know where the stops are. I normally just blindly assume they are at the BS support/resistance places.

STpatterns

27 1
EUR/USD Result in the last 7 days: +71%
The graph shows the result that the ST Patterns Strategy can bring. (Not my personal). It's strange if someone does not understand this.)

Last edited:

EnlightenedJoe

Experienced member
1,950 95
The graph shows the result that the ST Patterns Strategy can bring. (Not my personal). It's strange if someone does not understand this.)
If not real money then it's pretty useless. Everyone can making demo pips using curve fitting. In fact we have all done it and got the medals.

STpatterns

27 1
If not real money then it's pretty useless. Everyone can making demo pips using curve fitting. In fact we have all done it and got the medals.
This topic is called: Forums / Methods / Trading Systems / !
This is not the topic of "my personal results". is not it?

Ifmyante

32 1
It took me ages to delete all those arrows! I didn't want them to divert the audience's attention from the clearly explained trade.
Next time, I'll save time and leave in the arrows.............

Ifmyante

32 1
As stated before, nobody will believe your hand drawn accounts of your trades.

Without verified accounts, which you've had ample time to arrange, you're wasting your time here

STpatterns

27 1
As stated before, nobody will believe your hand drawn accounts of your trades.

Without verified accounts, which you've had ample time to arrange, you're wasting your time here
You can create your own theme to advertise your business!