Spreadbetting FX using TA

Stop to break-even on this EURUSD short - may not hold for target, we'll see...

Aware of a long-term rising trendline in this general area around 3250-60, however trendlines don't form a major part of my approach (too subjective) so I'll hold for target or evens.

Out at target +26. 4.583% gain from 3% initial risk :clap:

Last edited:
Would have posted the above in a slightly more timely manner but I was watching my charts - which unbeknown to me had crashed - and only realised I'd been filled when I checked broker platforms!

Would have posted the above in a slightly more timely manner but I was watching my charts - which unbeknown to me had crashed - and only realised I'd been filled when I checked broker platforms!

Stop to break-even

Generally don't bother with NFP day; markets always seem a little iffy particularly in the morning before. Thought about a 1.5% risk buy order from 3225 but will give it a miss.

Generally don't bother with NFP day; markets always seem a little iffy particularly in the morning before. Thought about a 1.5% risk buy order from 3225 but will give it a miss.

Bullet duly dodged...

long 03 stop 86 target 30

1.5% risk again, market conditions not favouring my full-size setups of late

Looking at 3240/60 area for potential buys... might continue trading into the European afternoon today in light of the non-stop rain outside my door :)