spreadbetting accounts

erizk1975

Hey, I'm looking to go back into spreadbetting because I've been out of the country..... who could suggest a good spreadbetting company.....I've been told capital spreads and worldspreads

Hey, I'm looking to go back into spreadbetting because I've been out of the country..... who could suggest a good spreadbetting company.....I've been told capital spreads and worldspreads

IGindex are the best in my view. Purely a personal opinion. I have accounts with CS and IG.

I'll second that. I use CS for long-term because they're cheaper than IG but otherwise I prefer IG.

Personally I use CS. I have run their charts alongside a bloomberg at work and their prices are pretty much the same (taking the mid price of their bid/offer) with little if any lag.

They also have relatively 'tight' spreads as far as spreadbetting goes; if you are trading 1-5 pounds per pip a saving of a couple of pips on a spread might sound neglible, but for bigger size stakes over a few hundered trades a month those pips can really add up - if you trade less frequent this is much less of an issue. For me CS have been fine so far aside from one or two minor things, but these are really not worth mentioning.

Does anyone know a spreadbetting company that offers bets less than 50 pence a point - i think finspreads does 50p a point? but i would prefer less than this

Hi to ALL

There are dodgy brokerages that offer less than 50p ( of GBP ) - I have heard somewhere in this Forum. It was 10p so said. Try to locate it in one of these ( the threads for newbie or this one - how difficult is it to Trade? ) and also the one about 400 pounds profits .....

It should be in one of those mentioned above. So, please do search for it - 10p per pip! But please be careful though! You can also do a Yahoo search as well for cheap spread trade/ bet amount. It is wise of course to spread trade with as low as possible if you are just starting out ( but unlike paper trade - it is still money! ) and have some fun and profits!

The low capital requirement when you just bet in 10 or 20p per pip would be a non-stressor that is why it is very highly encouraged - BUT it is by no means comparable to gambling! The Amount of capital that I would advise for a 10p per pip would be GBP 500 if you want to play the Volatile Markets of Eurozone ( like the DAX and FTSE ) or the US ( like S&P or D Jows ), Asia-Pacific ones like Hang Seng more often than not follows the US ones with some influence from China and EU.

Remember to take it LIGHT and EASY and discipline is MAJOR requirement! You DO NOT CHANGE momentarily from 10p to GBP 1 in a few days of continual profits! That will be BAD TRADING MONEY MANAGEMENT and DISCIPLINE! Remember that 1p is like a trooper ( in military terms ) and 10 of them maketh 10 troopers ( a quarter of a platoon! ) so treasure your troopers and win a trade.

S K

Does anyone know a spreadbetting company that offers bets less than 50 pence a point - i think finspreads does 50p a point? but i would prefer less than this

There are dodgy brokerages that offer less than 50p ( of GBP ) - I have heard somewhere in this Forum. It was 10p so said. Try to locate it in one of these ( the threads for newbie or this one - how difficult is it to Trade? ) and also the one about 400 pounds profits .....

It should be in one of those mentioned above. So, please do search for it - 10p per pip! But please be careful though! You can also do a Yahoo search as well for cheap spread trade/ bet amount. It is wise of course to spread trade with as low as possible if you are just starting out ( but unlike paper trade - it is still money! ) and have some fun and profits!

The low capital requirement when you just bet in 10 or 20p per pip would be a non-stressor that is why it is very highly encouraged - BUT it is by no means comparable to gambling! The Amount of capital that I would advise for a 10p per pip would be GBP 500 if you want to play the Volatile Markets of Eurozone ( like the DAX and FTSE ) or the US ( like S&P or D Jows ), Asia-Pacific ones like Hang Seng more often than not follows the US ones with some influence from China and EU.

Remember to take it LIGHT and EASY and discipline is MAJOR requirement! You DO NOT CHANGE momentarily from 10p to GBP 1 in a few days of continual profits! That will be BAD TRADING MONEY MANAGEMENT and DISCIPLINE! Remember that 1p is like a trooper ( in military terms ) and 10 of them maketh 10 troopers ( a quarter of a platoon! ) so treasure your troopers and win a trade.

S K

Thanks cu20052003

I have traded with 1£ a point but find that with that amount my judgement goes out the window so would like to trade with a smaller amount. Read a great book once by ... name temporarily forgotten ... in which the author says that everyone has their own comfortable bet sizes and that to be successful you should bet stakes with which you are comfortable - not to great and not too small.

Hedging

Hi again

There are companies that do not basically hedge their positions. It is best to stay clear away from these companies!

S K

Thanks cu20052003

I have traded with 1£ a point but find that with that amount my judgement goes out the window so would like to trade with a smaller amount. Read a great book once by ... name temporarily forgotten ... in which the author says that everyone has their own comfortable bet sizes and that to be successful you should bet stakes with which you are comfortable - not to great and not too small.

I use finspreads, good platform, not much lag in prices and allow you to trade as you learn from 10p/pip across nearly all markets. Also and this was good, If you read a book called bets and the city ( no need to read it just goto www.betsand the city.com) she has a blog deal tied up with finspreads and they will credit your account with an extra 50 squid! The ballsed mine up and credited me twice ( keep to yourself! ) I use it for trading currencies, works well.

Also why dont you look at Futuresbetting.com, they are offering DMA, tight spreads and no requotes. I've been using them for over 2 years now.

futuresbetting is the way to go as long as you dont mind trading at Market tick sizes, possible to scalp and do some form of deal on the spread if you trade enough lots.

i have been with IG index for long time.execution is faster than any other company you can try.cause i have account with few other company i use them occationaly.
there is few company cheap but execution service very bad you will lose more money

I use finspreads, good platform, not much lag in prices and allow you to trade as you learn from 10p/pip across nearly all markets. Also and this was good, If you read a book called bets and the city ( no need to read it just goto www.betsand the city.com) she has a blog deal tied up with finspreads and they will credit your account with an extra 50 squid! The ballsed mine up and credited me twice ( keep to yourself! ) I use it for trading currencies, works well.

I thought the 10p/pip on finspreads was limited to 8 weeks or something like that?

does anyone have new updates in regards to this? I have tried IG, not happy with it. There are tickers that I couldn't even found and some are not available for spreadbeting. And it doesn't say it anywhere until the market opens.(you just get an error when u try to fill your order: Closing only: Market Unavailable to open)

I'm looking to play US, Asia, Europe tickers, or at least US/EU.

What does "CS" stand for?