Spiriton Media Group

Sorry I should have said they have been wound up and are in liquidation. What on earth has happened in the last year is beyond me. It was supposed to take 3 months to strike them off but they're still there.

Last I heard was Miller was trying to buy part of the company and was asking investors for cash to acquire Equi8. Another investor was also involved with the process. Haven't heard a thing since then. If its worthless then shouldn't we be able to take a write-off on our taxes? It seems to be stuck in the winding up order. Any comments?

we will gamble with spirit on media in the next few days!

check it out!

SPIRIT ON MEDIA GROUP AKTIE | Aktienkurs | Nachrichten | Kurs | (A0Q9W3,,GB00B3D15P06) |

is that you oldoneleg?

fill yer boots :LOL:

but do you not think the pump and dump has long since past on this scam?
you a bit late to the party i think.

9138-lightning-mcqueen-albums-charts-picture2746-spirit.jpg

Last edited:
What do you mean "we will gamble with SOM..." ? Do you expect something new to happen or are you trying to promote it again? I don't see anything happening and no news. So, you must elaborate more of what your talking about, please.

Its the Germans trying to pump and dump it again.

After all these years and all these posts some people still believe that there might be something left in this scam of a company.

The scammers must be laughing their heads off at how naive and stupid some people are. The proof of this is they're still calling people who have an interest in the company with any **** and bull story to get them to invest more, or should I say have their money stolen from them again. Sadly, some of them will bite, perhaps thinking that the 'secret' investigation by some made up US Gov. organisation is real and an 'easy' way for them to get back their past losses...........

Please everyone, if you lost money on Spiriton realise you lost it because you don't know what you're doing when it comes to investments, otherwise you'd have realised within about 30 seconds of the original phone call (you know the one, from that charming salesman from the flashy sounding broker's office in a far off country).

Please don't attack me for telling you the truth, because realise this - the scammers charmed you, they said what a great guy you were, but then they stole your money and laughed at yoiu behind your back.

I however, tell you the truth even if it hurts, but then you'll get to keep all your cash if you listen to me........

Good luck.

After all these years and all these posts some people still believe that there might be something left in this scam of a company.

The scammers must be laughing their heads off at how naive and stupid some people are. The proof of this is they're still calling people who have an interest in the company with any **** and bull story to get them to invest more, or should I say have their money stolen from them again. Sadly, some of them will bite, perhaps thinking that the 'secret' investigation by some made up US Gov. organisation is real and an 'easy' way for them to get back their past losses...........

Please everyone, if you lost money on Spiriton realise you lost it because you don't know what you're doing when it comes to investments, otherwise you'd have realised within about 30 seconds of the original phone call (you know the one, from that charming salesman from the flashy sounding broker's office in a far off country).

Please don't attack me for telling you the truth, because realise this - the scammers charmed you, they said what a great guy you were, but then they stole your money and laughed at yoiu behind your back.

I however, tell you the truth even if it hurts, but then you'll get to keep all your cash if you listen to me........

Good luck.

Well said Anley! No one should attack you because you were right from the start as well as PB. Don't think that I believe this will miraculously return our money. It's just crazy how it continues to float and gain any interest when the company is being liquidated. I wonder what Miller has up his sleeve. Haven't heard a thing.
Your advise has saved people a lot of money I'm sure. Thank you for taking the time to write to both PB and Anley.

Hello everyone, especially newcomers!

It's the first time I've seen a name behind the so-called white knight, Sir Joseph Birch. Does anyone have a way to verify that this is true? Another thing that strikes me is that if Sir Birch failed on his(Legally binding?) agreement to make certain funding available to help the company, shouldn't he be held accountable in some way? Maybe I just woke up from a bad dream....lol

Another word of caution!! Everyone be careful not to fall prey to anyone that says they can help reclaim your losses. No offense to Latterly Wise but that is the next scam to hit our group. Won't you agree Mr. PB? The Hare is quite right in pointing out that these buggers are ruthless and chances are that it won't be SOM that is involved but other groups that specialize on going after failed company investors. Only deal with the liquidator that the court has file with. Outside (so called) companies are more likely scams.

Mr. Miller unfortunately a victim or not, should still be held accountable for some of the outlandish emails that he sent to us and I'm sure many investors added more money to the pot because of it. Who's to say that he didn't get a huge payoff or unloaded his shares as part of the sizable volume on the market? Maybe he should comment on his own defense. Nothing better than coming from the horses mouth!

Personally, to spend more money with the probability of seeing little response and filling the pockets of some lawyers to end up dragging on for another few years isn't appealing to me. Just like a bad marriage...divorce! Let it go....move on.......forget about what you lost....learn from it and if you marry again, be prepared to do it all over again!

Joseph birch has never ceased being a conman. I just wish i had read up on him before hand. The lies and deceipt of this man have no end he is ruthless. How does he get away with it?? Is he protected by the courts through friendship?? We know the title , Mi5 and Para is all rubbish .he should be locked up... If anyone has anymore information to help me in my plight against joseph birch please do tell .. we need to expose this thief once and for all.

For members in this forum. I do not hear about this company. Anyone who is interesting in online business, before taking decision for investing fund, please check and recheck the website or the person you will invest to. Online business included forex trading can be managed by a scammer. Be patience please.Wise

To all Investors, please wake up.

Go to pboyles post 160 and at the bottom he says, "This reminds me of the Biodefence scam".

Biodefense is a company I have 6,000 shares in. It is an American Corporation, an IPO that has developed a machine that in the words of the CEO, "blasts letters with energy in the Maildefenders killing chamber but come out undamaged"
This machine is to fight bio-terrorism, anthrax, smallpox, plague, e-coli, influenza, hiv and botulism.
If you go to the Biodefense website you will see that one of the advisers is non other than General Lord Guthrie, Chief of the Defence Staff British Army (Ret).
To connect this company with a scam is lunacy.

pboyles and anley are profesional derampers, have a look at the 2700 odd posts between them on this site.

I will be incontact with Biodefense Director of Communications Rob Heller to find out if they are proceeding with any legal action for slander by these two.

Regards,

oldoneleg

Oldoneleg,

What a complete and utter idiot you are. People tried to help you and all you did was threaten them. Now Biodefense has finally been caught like I said it would be. Has the penny finally dropped or have the thieves that sold you all these shares stolen that as well?

SEC files charges against Bio Defense, executives for misleading investors about Boston firm - Boston.com