Spiriton Media Group

I see Mini Movie International, the Luxembourg company, were also a creditor and took part in the court action to wind SOM up.

We are totally aware of risk in every investment. The brokers not informed about the risk and about his huge provisions,when we buy a lottery ticket we know what we are doing.The company is a scam .With a Ponzi scheme the first group of Uk investors and italian shoul have repaid from a misterious Taiwanese fond ,second came a guy called David Bok third Joseph Birch.
Nothing happened but the company never prodced any gain ,the investors should have reimbursed with the money of new investors. It is very possible that some of our money went to some former investor ,other went to off shore accounts . It seems Som tried to scam those three porential investors but got scammed by them.We don t know what is true but we know for sure that we have been scammed. The company carefully selected investors livin far away from the Ceo and director s homes.Far away fron the po boxes.
We,a group of middle low class investors living in a god forgotten place in the Swiss alps,invested in downtown Munich ,equi8 ,while the millionnaire fron Munich did not invest anythink!!!!!The broker were not your friends ,misterminded toghether with the people in Germany and Thailand the financial crime.
The FINCEN Whashington is starting legal actions against ALV and SOM.
The Procuratore Nicola Corti Lugano in following the penal case against the person in charge for the Lugano office Dimitri Ceccarelli.The swiss police ,according to the tenant of the office,has inpounded computers from the office .He must have a lot of evidence.Your lawyer can contact him.
Stop the vicious circle . The same people are operating financial crime since years.
And remember that the fraudolents as soon the wind changes are not friends anymore.A fake friend in need is a fake friends indeed.Informations are leaking ,half of the truth already came afloat,they probably did not take in account the importance of this blog in swapping useful anti crime informations.We are not slandering we are try to help each other.

Strange that you should use that handle. 10Tacle Studios as you know is one of the groups trading separetly out of Munich who's CEO is that of SOM. I visited their offices myself in 2008. I was also persuaded to invest in Maier & Partners and in IN-Motion AG, TV and music, again I believe another off-shoot of SOM, though I have little evidence. Again they have gone the same way as SOM.

Using lawyers is the fastest way of losing your money, so I avoid them like the plague.

Strange that you should use that handle. 10Tacle Studios as you know is one of the groups trading separetly out of Munich who's CEO is that of SOM. I visited their offices myself in 2008. I was also persuaded to invest in Maier & Partners and in IN-Motion AG, TV and music, again I believe another off-shoot of SOM, though I have little evidence. Again they have gone the same way as SOM.

Using lawyers is the fastest way of losing your money, so I avoid them like the plague.

Udo Schaar's e mail is linked to 140 current web domains so there's no doubt that this scam extends to other entities. I havnt looked into the ones you mention but your assumptions are probably correct.

Last edited:
We are totally aware of risk in every investment. The brokers not informed about the risk and about his huge provisions,when we buy a lottery ticket we know what we are doing.The company is a scam .With a Ponzi scheme the first group of Uk investors and italian shoul have repaid from a misterious Taiwanese fond ,second came a guy called David Bok third Joseph Birch.
Nothing happened but the company never prodced any gain ,the investors should have reimbursed with the money of new investors. It is very possible that some of our money went to some former investor ,other went to off shore accounts . It seems Som tried to scam those three porential investors but got scammed by them.We don t know what is true but we know for sure that we have been scammed. The company carefully selected investors livin far away from the Ceo and director s homes.Far away fron the po boxes.
We,a group of middle low class investors living in a god forgotten place in the Swiss alps,invested in downtown Munich ,equi8 ,while the millionnaire fron Munich did not invest anythink!!!!!The broker were not your friends ,misterminded toghether with the people in Germany and Thailand the financial crime.
The FINCEN Whashington is starting legal actions against ALV and SOM.
The Procuratore Nicola Corti Lugano in following the penal case against the person in charge for the Lugano office Dimitri Ceccarelli.The swiss police ,according to the tenant of the office,has inpounded computers from the office .He must have a lot of evidence.Your lawyer can contact him.
Stop the vicious circle . The same people are operating financial crime since years.
And remember that the fraudolents as soon the wind changes are not friends anymore.A fake friend in need is a fake friends indeed.Informations are leaking ,half of the truth already came afloat,they probably did not take in account the importance of this blog in swapping useful anti crime informations.We are not slandering we are try to help each other.

The way to help each other is to get your facts straight and create an incident report. No lawyer will take any notice until you do. I have hundreds of e-mails, photos, and videos of meetings both in this country and abroad. I took videos and others took voice recordings at early meetings. I at least did this because I was suspicious, but by then I was in the net.

Dissolving SOM

Apparently what will happen next is that the Official Receiver will carry out his investigations, once they are complete he will file his final report with CH. 3 months from the date of filing SOM will be deemed to have been dissolved.

Cheers; I remembered it straight afterwards but wanted to check.

I have spooken with a Police friend of mine who is going to see if he can find a one-stop contact for SOM fraud. I explained what the FSA and Operation Archway said we should do, report it to our local police and they would filter it through, but mine actually had no idea what to do with it??? Hopefully he should be back with an answer either way next week.

Cheers

Mugs

Hi All

My Police friend came back to me today, with good and bad news; due to how wide spread we, the investors, are we can't all use the same crime number to report this Fraud.
However we can report it to the National Fraud Authority, I have the number and will call them this week. Once I have a way forward I will let you know.

Actually if anyone else wants to call them the number is 0300 123 2040.

Cheers

Mugs

Mugs, hi, I called them, all of their reports get sent through to Operation Archway group.

My Police friend came back to me today, with good and bad news; due to how wide spread we, the investors, are we can't all use the same crime number to report this Fraud.
However we can report it to the National Fraud Authority, I have the number and will call them this week. Once I have a way forward I will let you know.

Actually if anyone else wants to call them the number is 0300 123 2040.

Cheers

Mugs[/QUOTE]

Mugs, hi, I called them, all of their reports get sent through to Operation Archway group.

Hi FLEECED&CO

So we are stuck then? I have completed the Ops Archway form and e-mailed them and was told to report it to my local Police Station, who were reluctant to take the details??

Well my Policeman friend also told me to be a lot more forceful with them and threaten them with reporting them if they don't at least take my details and statement??

No wonder Lawyers earn so much! It pay's to Listen!! :)

Cheers

Mugs

Mugs

Everybody should report it to Op Archway and when you report it to your local police ensure you stress that you were defrauded and ask for a crime reference number. There may be some reluctance because it will affect statistics but don't take no for an answer.

Although on second thoughts I'm not sure how you're going to explain why you waited 4 or 5 years to report it. I suppose they could be forgiven for being a bit sceptical.

Although on second thoughts I'm not sure how you're going to explain why you waited 4 or 5 years to report it. I suppose they could be forgiven for being a bit sceptical.

Well until this forum started we were all, well mostly all, still under the impression that this might have been all legit.
I'll be honest I started to get weary 3 years back when I stupidly made my last investment to ALV/SOM. After that I kept pushing for the share certs and finally was introduced to Paul Miller as UK IR. Then things seemed to improve on the information front even though it was all BULLS*@T.

But it shouldn't matter how old, or how long it's taken to report it, report it we should and give Ops Archway as much ammo as they need to bring these guys down!

Cheers

Mugs

Yes I'm not trying to discourage anyone from reporting it, in fact I've been saying to report it since it became apparent that a boiler room was involved. I'm just saying that if you go to the police and report that you sent your money to a stranger 4 or 5 years ago and you are now reporting it and you now expect them to investigate it fully then don't be surprised if they're not too keen. You may need to convince them that this is a long running and complex fraud but that you know the identities of those involved.

Copy of winding up order

Attached is the winding up order as published by Companies House

Attachments

• SOM Winding up order.jpg
    SOM Winding up order.jpg
    353.6 KB · Views: 302
Given the characters involved in the winding up it isn't beyond the realms of the imagination that these people are part of the scam.........draws a line under this one and keeps the monies to those involved.

Given the characters involved in the winding up it isn't beyond the realms of the imagination that these people are part of the scam.........draws a line under this one and keeps the monies to those involved.

Fleeced,

Who knows what went on behind the scenes, like I I said before this is very complex, Udo Schaar is linked to about 150 domain names, Frank Brauer was linked to more than 10 websites (many of which are now down) and there were numerous 'businesses' registered at the Windhag 7 address and at a farmhouse in Sussex and that's only the stuff we know about.

I think the only thing that is clear is that SOM was a scam from day one and anyone who 'invested' in it has, barring unforseen miracles, lost their money.

Fleeced,

Who knows what went on behind the scenes, like I I said before this is very complex, Udo Schaar is linked to about 150 domain names, Frank Brauer was linked to more than 10 websites (many of which are now down) and there were numerous 'businesses' registered at the Windhag 7 address and at a farmhouse in Sussex and that's only the stuff we know about.

I think the only thing that is clear is that SOM was a scam from day one and anyone who 'invested' in it has, barring unforseen miracles, lost their money.

Also it was reported to me by a forum user via a PM that the Windhag 7 address was raided and blitzed over a period of days????

Well I think I need to take a day off work to collate everything, report it to CoL Police and then take it all down to the local PS and pass on the information.

Cheers

Mugs

Also it was reported to me by a forum user via a PM that the Windhag 7 address was raided and blitzed over a period of days????

Well I think I need to take a day off work to collate everything, report it to CoL Police and then take it all down to the local PS and pass on the information.

Cheers

Mugs

Mugs

If what you were told is right then the net is closing. Must be a worrying time for everyone involved in running or supporting SOM.

Mugs

If what you were told is right then the net is closing. Must be a worrying time for everyone involved in running or supporting SOM.

It would seem so!!! Pity our law enforcement agencies aren't as determined to keep/put certain people behind bars!!! ;)

Has anyone heard anything from the OR yet? I keep e-mailing them but get no response???? Is the OR, SOM in disguise ??? :cool:

Cheers

Mugs

It would seem so!!! Pity our law enforcement agencies aren't as determined to keep/put certain people behind bars!!! ;)

Has anyone heard anything from the OR yet? I keep e-mailing them but get no response???? Is the OR, SOM in disguise ??? :cool:

Cheers

Mugs

I'm guessing he's had a lot of e mails from SOM investors. I've noticed lately that there are a lot of new members viewing this thread. It seems the word has spread, hopefully some more people will come forward and post their information here.

Cheers

Mugs

Mugs

Companies House have also published a 'notice of appointment of liquidator (compulsory)'. I don't know if that tells us anything new. Maybe you'd want to check the notice in case the contact details are different to what you have.