Spiriton Media Group

Maybe they're trying to demonstrate that you shouldn't believe everything you read about investment opportunities.

My, my, MY!

Who would have thought in a million years that BOTH Comical Ali AKA Paul Miller AND Paul Miller AKA Comical Ali would both turn up on the same day on this thread.

But I'm confused, how come there are 2 of them?

Hi Comical Ali and Paul Miller

How come there have been 12m shares traded today yet the price has dropped back to 3 cents. Wasn't it 11 cents last week? Seems confidence is on the wane. I was just about to buy 1m @ 3 cents and realised that the company is in liquidation so the shares are worthless anyway.

Still when this big money arrives all this will be forgotten and me and the rest will be wishing we bought up all the shares so we good organise a hostile takeover and sell to Rupert Murdoch.
Anyone fancy it?

Yes theres a lot of volume. There is a lot of talk about it on the german boards, I suspect someone is pumping it again but as you point out it hasn't really risen much. Maybe they are buying and selling it between themselves to get the volume up, who knows. I can't say I fancy buying shares in a company that's about to be dissolved any day.

Just looked at a 1 week chart, perfect inverted V shape. Up to 11ish cents and back down to 3 again.

Hi Comical Ali and Paul Miller

How come there have been 12m shares traded today yet the price has dropped back to 3 cents. Wasn't it 11 cents last week? Seems confidence is on the wane.

You have a lot to learn young man.

There's a simple reason for the share price fall. In the higher levels of corporate finance (most of you will never be able to enter this club) it's called a 'strategic selloff'. You see the shares are going to 5 Euros, see all my previous circulars to prove this point.

But if the shares rally from 11 cents to 5 Euros that's only an increase of 4,445%.

But if they rally from 3 cents to 5 Euros that's a far more obtainable increase of 16,567%

So which return would you rather make on your money 4,445% or 16,567%? Even those 2 knuckleheads Anley and PBoyles would be able to understand this.

Like I said, it's a 'strategic selloff' with the sole aim of making all the shareholders even more money.

What's not to like about that?

Comical Ali AKA Paul Miller here.

Even I've got to admit this Paul Miller AKA Comical Ali makes very valid points.

I'm up for making an easy 16,567% on my money even if you losers aren't.

The 'strategic selloff' plan is pure genius :)

You have a lot to learn young man.

There's a simple reason for the share price fall. In the higher levels of corporate finance (most of you will never be able to enter this club) it's called a 'strategic selloff'. You see the shares are going to 5 Euros, see all my previous circulars to prove this point.

But if the shares rally from 11 cents to 5 Euros that's only an increase of 4,445%.

But if they rally from 3 cents to 5 Euros that's a far more obtainable increase of 16,567%

So which return would you rather make on your money 4,445% or 16,567%? Even those 2 knuckleheads Anley and PBoyles would be able to understand this.

Like I said, it's a 'strategic selloff' with the sole aim of making all the shareholders even more money.

What's not to like about that?

PAULMILLER and COMICAL ALI

What planet are you on?????

1) You can only realise these gains if you bought at 3 cents!!
2) We the UK "Investors" still don't have our Share Certificates as the company is TOO BROKE to pay for the re-allocation of the shares from the registered holders?
3) So are you actually asking us to buy more shares on the open market??
4) Some of the "Investors" actually paid a lot less than the 3 cents per share that they are currently trading at, depending on when and how they got SCAMMED!!!

I IMPLORE ANYONE READING THIS NOT TO BUY SPIRITON MEDIA SHARES. THE COMPANY IS SUBJECT TO A UK WINDING UP ORDER AND THE OFFICIAL LIQUIDATORS WILL BE APPOINTED IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE

I'm pretty sure you are either trying to pump the share price or just incite re-action from those "Investors" who post here, and yes I've bitten to a point!
However you are treading on dangerous ground as SOM will be subject to investigation during the Liquidators Due Diligence on behalf of the Creditors and I'm sure they will have the power to get your details from T2W Administrators, and if they don't the FSA and Police will. I'm not threatening you in any way, i am merely warning you that what seems like harmless fun could end up with a court appearance and even jail.

Cheers

Mugs

PA
2) We the UK "Investors" still don't have our Share Certificates as the company is TOO BROKE to pay for the re-allocation of the shares from the registered holders?

Mugs

I wonder who will fall for the old 'bridging loan to pay the registrar' scam?

I wonder who will fall for the old 'bridging loan to pay the registrar' scam?

The "Bridging Loans" were February - April last year! No one has confirmed whether they
a) Paid over any Money?
b) If they did indeed get that money back and with the interest as promised?

If anyone knows of someone who did and what happened please post here!!

As for SOM asking for more money now????? GOD help anyone who does hand over any!!!!

Cheers

Mugs

This is becoming too funny!! I can't stop laughing! Now I'm confused who I will have as leading man playing Paul Miller in my Broadway show. Jack Black...? Chris Tucker..? George W. Bush...? hehe

This can't be the original Miller, so don't get to serious about what he says. But he sure is funny! Not a bad writer. Just what this forum needed. a bit of humor.What else do you do when all is lost? PB, you really got a good sense of humor sometimes. The Ali video had me rollin on the floor! Anley, I see you finally spelled Miller right. Good going! Too funny.....just too funny!!!

I posted this on another thread but I'll copy it here as I know many of you still get calls from boiler rooms. Rather than just setting up a website with any old name the boiler rooms have now taken to cloning the websites of regulated UK companies. It still shouldn't be too difficult to detect as the contact details will differ. I just wonder how many people will check that once they've been told they're onto a big winner.

The quickest way to check somthing like this would be to look up their contact details on the FSA register and use those details to verify which website is the clone.

Of course an even easier way is to realise all cold calls about investments are scams.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...A-closes-in-as-boiler-rooms-return-to-UK.html

Last edited: