Spiriton Media Group

Dear MichaelC12, Sorry that you feel you have to rubbish Investor Relations when it is obvious from the text that things are changing. An admission of past failings should give the average investor confidence inthe future. You are a shareholder I assume and posting negative opinions for the world to see is not going to influence decisions by the Directors who are acting in the best interests of the company and the shareholders. Please control your frustrations and contact IR. Things have changed your emails will be answered.If not, tell me and I will kick ****.

Oldonleg

You're either a complete fool or a scammer.

don't listen to a word he says anyone, the whole thing is a complete fraud and people who have an interest in that fraud are dragging it out so they can steal more money.

You're all been warned......

Keep all his emails, particularly the ones prior to his working for the company as he isn't and wasn't registered to give investment advice in the UK with the F.S.A.

Hello Oldoneleg,

Thanks for your comment. I think you can understand my frustration and you seem to know more about this company. Can you give me your broker friends name and contact number cause I just may consider what you said. Much appreciated.

Dear somshares,
I was able to pick up 117,000 at 4 cents yesterday. A broker that I have known for three years emailed me today to say that he is thinking of buying some shares. That gives me more confidence.
It is unfortunate that things have taken so long, I have an IPO, Prime Bio Research that was meant to float last year but up to now nothing has happened, thats investing for you.
Regards, oldoneleg

Hello Anley,

Thank you for your comments on this situation and I am taking to heart what your saying. But I wonder what makes you so sure that its a scam and do you have other information that you can share to indicate that it is? Mr. Miller seems to be pretty straight in what he's saying and why hasn't the FSA looked into the matter? Maybe you can't say, but you comment is needed.

Thanks,

Oldonleg

You're either a complete fool or a scammer.

don't listen to a word he says anyone, the whole thing is a complete fraud and people who have an interest in that fraud are dragging it out so they can steal more money.

You're all been warned......

He is investor relations, and not registered with the FSA.

What was he prior to investor relations when he was dispensing investment advice for the company? Aside from being a shareholder he was giving information that could only be construed as investment advice. And you are quite correct in saying he isn't registered with the FSA. Furthermore the fact you purchased shares at 11 cents on the open market does not answer the question why the company claims they are witholding delivery to some shareholders and not others. I say this from first hand information. People have waited 2 years for delivery only to find out well after the fact that the shares are restricted. So much for full disclosure. By the way did I mention the shares were now 0.04 per share. Nice trade.

Dear MichaelC12, Sorry that you feel you have to rubbish Investor Relations when it is obvious from the text that things are changing. An admission of past failings should give the average investor confidence inthe future. You are a shareholder I assume and posting negative opinions for the world to see is not going to influence decisions by the Directors who are acting in the best interests of the company and the shareholders. Please control your frustrations and contact IR. Things have changed your emails will be answered.If not, tell me and I will kick ****.

Listen, I wouldn't go to far were I you. This dog has fleas. Aside from the fact the company traded the shares and witheld delivery to most of the shareholders speaks volumes. The fact that the company didn't disclose the fact 2 years ago that the shares were restricted to the same shareholders is all you need to know. Why should I put lipstick on a pig to allow you and your cohorts in keeping people in the dark with your stories. But please keep giving press releases. The file is building.

Hello Anley,

why hasn't the FSA looked into the matter? Maybe you can't say, but you comment is needed.

Thanks,

They wont look into it unless somebody reports it to them, the point is he should be registered but isn't, just because he hasn't yet been caught doesn't make it alright.

Listen, I wouldn't go to far were I you. This dog has fleas. Aside from the fact the company traded the shares and witheld delivery to most of the shareholders speaks volumes. The fact that the company didn't disclose the fact 2 years ago that the shares were restricted to the same shareholders is all you need to know. Why should I put lipstick on a pig to allow you and your cohorts in keeping people in the dark with your stories. But please keep giving press releases. The file is building.

Can I ask how you all first got into these shares (or their predecessors). I dont think anyone actually answered this question before, I know you may have had other shares which were swopped to these ones but how did you initially get into this, was it a cold call from a 'broker'?

Can I ask how you all first got into these shares (or their predecessors). I dont think anyone actually answered this question before, I know you may have had other shares which were swopped to these ones but how did you initially get into this, was it a cold call from a 'broker'?

client of mine bought private placement in another company that was backed into this shell

Somshares

How about using common sense to determine that all this is one big scam.

Please, don't pay anymore money otherwise it WILL be stolen from you.

As for this Mr so and so seeming 'pretty straight', you don't say? Scammers are usually charming and great at spinning stories as they've learnt that if they're rude and tell the truth people tend not to give any cash to them.....

Like I said before, pay anymore money to these people, regardless of what they tell you, and it WILL be stolen from you.

0.02. Let me see, 117,000 at 0.11 on July 6,2010. By my calculation that's down 81.8% in 7 days. Well Done Oldoneleg.

Shares not delievered and plenty of excuses why not

Shares restricted

Shares hardly trading on a crappy market

The company is 'about' to do something big and is hard at work with its advisors

And people still ask 'is everything Ok, is my investment going to turn out well?

I can understand why people don't want to face up to the truth but the sooner you do a) the better it will be and b) you won't lose any more money.

Dear All
After reading this forum and being an SOMG investor myself, I can understand everyone's stance whether it be scam, legit or frustrated investor.

However as an investor, and while I too am very frustrated with all the broken promises, it does look that the company is trying to sort the IR mess out. As to Anley asking about the Auditors well this information has been passed on to those who have asked for it and it does prove correct. If individual investors want to know e-mail IR.

As for Paul Miller, in all the e-mails I have received he has never once offered investment advice, his asked mentioned that in his view it would be a good investment but stipulated that he could not offer exact investment advice. Also his disclaimer on all e-mails says it is purely in his own view no more, so as for his FSA membership it is irrelevant at this time. Secondly, whether it was a real address or not he did state this all his original e-mails with a contact number before being made the SOMG IR for the UK, surely there must be an investor nearby who could corroborate this information?

As for the restriction, this as far as I was aware was only imposed once the purchase of CIT was carried out to ensure a smooth floatation of the SOMG shares???

Whether SOMG is or isn't a scam only time will tell, however all the indications I have found over the last year have been good and the information flow has improved 110% from the when ALV Group, who were admittedly run by a group of well know scammers, and press releases relating to SMOG are increasing; so all we have to do is be patient and wait for our share certificates.

PS the shares have gone up from 0.02 to 0.05 as of the 9th July.

Anley,

Your absolutely right! It seems to me that they just continue to try to pull the wool over the investors heads with all the promises but no results. I still have not received my shares and they had said that the end of June was a deadline. It's now half way into July. Still no shares! There's got to be a way to get them to delivery the certificates to the shareholders. ?? MichaelC12 had some good points too. It's devastating to watch it go from over 3 Euros down to .02 cents and not be able to sell. But someone is trading it. The volume has been higher recently. Does anyone have any ideas how to get the shares from the company??

One doesn't arbitrarily restrict ones shares to assure smooth trading. That is called manipulation. When someone owns a companies shares and there is a takeover or merger, the restriction is announced at that time, not 1 to 2 years later. Furthermore, you are quite correct, the last trade was 0.05. That was on the ask. The bid is 0.02. that is what you can sell it at. That is what it is currently worth.
Another shill

Anley,

Your absolutely right! It seems to me that they just continue to try to pull the wool over the investors heads with all the promises but no results. I still have not received my shares and they had said that the end of June was a deadline. It's now half way into July. Still no shares! There's got to be a way to get them to delivery the certificates to the shareholders. ?? MichaelC12 had some good points too. It's devastating to watch it go from over 3 Euros down to .02 cents and not be able to sell. But someone is trading it. The volume has been higher recently. Does anyone have any ideas how to get the shares from the company??

The regulator for the exchange is BAFIN
http://www.bafin.de/EN/Home/homepage__node.html

First have your bank or broker direct the company or the custodian of the shares to deliver them to your account. If they refuse, go to the link provided and make a complaint.

Dear mugsgame:
You might have all the patience in the world but how do you explain to us why we have not received our share certificates up to now which has been over a year and a half since it started trading on the market? You never mentioned anything about that in your brief. How do you feel now that the stock is close to worthless when it was over 3 Euros and you should have been able to sell if you wanted?

You mention ALV Group. I haven't heard a thing from them in over 2 years! I'm basing my frustration on information coming from the company itself and through Mr. Miller who it appears is just passing information from the company to the UK investors…. hardly an ethical way to have an Investors Relations Dept run. As an official officer in IR for the company, his opinion should not even come into the picture! And the fact that he is a shareholder certainly provides prejudice in his own opinion. If you have read his letters, it is perfectly clear that he is promoting the purchase of more shares to the investors! Even to the fact that he is directing them to certain Broker Dealers in the UK who will handle the trades. Even with the shallow disclaimer, it is clear that he is offering advice. Miller:" Nevertheless, my opinion is that the risk of loss is now vanishingly small while the potential for huge reward is very great."

To BUY more shares and that the current price is irrelevant. That was when the price was at .20 cents! So, now that the price is at .02 cents, should I feel the price is still irrelevant?? If Mr. Miller is to make such outlandish statements shouldn't he be held accountable?? This is not meant to be an attack on Mr. Miller, but on the very essence of the whole matter. If more people are following his advice and losing more money, shouldn't someone speak up? All comments are welcomed.

Dear All
After reading this forum and being an SOMG investor myself, I can understand everyone's stance whether it be scam, legit or frustrated investor.

However as an investor, and while I too am very frustrated with all the broken promises, it does look that the company is trying to sort the IR mess out. As to Anley asking about the Auditors well this information has been passed on to those who have asked for it and it does prove correct. If individual investors want to know e-mail IR.

As for Paul Miller, in all the e-mails I have received he has never once offered investment advice, his asked mentioned that in his view it would be a good investment but stipulated that he could not offer exact investment advice. Also his disclaimer on all e-mails says it is purely in his own view no more, so as for his FSA membership it is irrelevant at this time. Secondly, whether it was a real address or not he did state this all his original e-mails with a contact number before being made the SOMG IR for the UK, surely there must be an investor nearby who could corroborate this information?

As for the restriction, this as far as I was aware was only imposed once the purchase of CIT was carried out to ensure a smooth floatation of the SOMG shares???

Whether SOMG is or isn't a scam only time will tell, however all the indications I have found over the last year have been good and the information flow has improved 110% from the when ALV Group, who were admittedly run by a group of well know scammers, and press releases relating to SMOG are increasing; so all we have to do is be patient and wait for our share certificates.

PS the shares have gone up from 0.02 to 0.05 as of the 9th July.