Spiriton Media Group

anley

2,730 229
Guys sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you've been scammed and your money stolen.

Haven't you for example noticed how many excuses you are being fed. Something for example is 'soon to happen' but it never does.

Pay anymore money to these people and you won't get it back, nor will you ever show a profit.

But if you do pay more money then please look in the mirror when looking to blame someone for your losses.......

MichaelC12

38 0
Guys sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you've been scammed and your money stolen.

Haven't you for example noticed how many excuses you are being fed. Something for example is 'soon to happen' but it never does.

Pay anymore money to these people and you won't get it back, nor will you ever show a profit.

But if you do pay more money then please look in the mirror when looking to blame someone for your losses.......

You are 100% correct. The fact they have witheld share delivery for over 18 months is all you need to know. There is no excuse for this since the shares have been trading on the Frankfurt exchange during this time.

oldoneleg

29 0
Does anyone know much about a company called Spiriton Media Group Plc? I have had calls on it and seemed to get a lot of mixed comments. Is this another scam? The UK investors relations contact is someone named Paul Miller. How do you find out if he's registered with the FSA? Thanks for any feedback.

He is investor relations, and not registered with the FSA.

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,303
Having met the directors I am confident to buy more shares at 11 cents.

Really? So if I stop by 1 Threadneedle Street can I meet them too? Actually I am going to London this afternoon, why don't I stop by the office and then report back here?

anley

2,730 229
Ah, a scammer has joined the thread.

Lot's of conmen around everyone so beware.

PB. Corporate offices! I think we both know what you'll find :)

MichaelC12

38 0
rubbish, you don`t know what you are talking about. I bought some more shares this week at 11 cents.

anyone can buy on the open market, but the bulk of shareholders who were part of mergers into the company have waited almost 2 years now to receive their shares and continue to be storied about receiving their shares. You either work for these people or you commented without the facts.

MichaelC12

38 0

Next time you speak with the directors ask them why they have not delivered the bulk of the shareholders shares for the past 2 years. There answer up until now has been they want an orderly market.Call up any exchange on the planet and ask them if this if it is legal to withold delivery of shares of a publicly traded company to the rightful shareholders? The company does not employ a transfer agent. They perform this duty themselves. The shares have been trading while these shares have not been delivered.This is called share trading manipulation.
Needless to say the shares have tanked. What do you think will happen when or if these shares ever get delivered?

anley

2,730 229
Next time you speak with the directors ask them who the companies auditors are. If they balk at this then you know they're playing games because that information is in the public domain.

Then ask them for a set of their latest AUDITED accounts from the same auditors. Again this information is in the public domain. If they balk at this then you'll know they're scum.

However, if they do send you a copy then make sure you google who the auditors are and then call them up to ask them if indeed they are the official auditors.

Start asking simple questions, questions that should have been asked before anyone invests in a company.....

Last edited:

somshares

133 0
The shares are down to .04 cents now on heavy volume. I repeat, the shares are DOWN not UP. So there must be someone trading shares but not the private shareholders. Can you tell me the directors you met and can you ask them why they have not issued our shares? Are you still confident to buy more shares at .04 after you just bought at .11?

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,303
The shares are down to .04 cents now on heavy volume. I repeat, the shares are DOWN not UP. So there must be someone trading shares but not the private shareholders. Can you tell me the directors you met and can you ask them why they have not issued our shares? Are you still confident to buy more shares at .04 after you just bought at .11?

Don't fall for this crap, these boards are full of people pumping scam stocks. This is just another lie to keep stringing you along. Report this to the FSA and operation archway.

somshares

133 0
Thanks, I know your probably right. This Paul Miller from their UK Investors Relations keeps saying to buy more on the market to help support the price and that there's nothing to worry about. I want to believe but it seems hopeless. Any other ideas?

Don't fall for this crap, these boards are full of people pumping scam stocks. This is just another lie to keep stringing you along. Report this to the FSA and operation archway.

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,303
Thanks, I know your probably right. This Paul Miller from their UK Investors Relations keeps saying to buy more on the market to help support the price and that there's nothing to worry about. I want to believe but it seems hopeless. Any other ideas?

You have been caught in a scam, they have stolen your money, why would you 'buy' more? Even if it wasn't a scam there's no way an individual investor is going to move the price that much.

By the way I don't think you told us who contacted you in the first place to buy into this, can you tell us the name of that company?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock