Spiriton Media Group

Having met the directors I am confident to buy more shares at 11 cents.

Really? So if I stop by 1 Threadneedle Street can I meet them too? Actually I am going to London this afternoon, why don't I stop by the office and then report back here?

Ah, a scammer has joined the thread.

Lot's of conmen around everyone so beware.

PB. Corporate offices! I think we both know what you'll find :)

rubbish, you don`t know what you are talking about. I bought some more shares this week at 11 cents.

anyone can buy on the open market, but the bulk of shareholders who were part of mergers into the company have waited almost 2 years now to receive their shares and continue to be storied about receiving their shares. You either work for these people or you commented without the facts.

Next time you speak with the directors ask them why they have not delivered the bulk of the shareholders shares for the past 2 years. There answer up until now has been they want an orderly market.Call up any exchange on the planet and ask them if this if it is legal to withold delivery of shares of a publicly traded company to the rightful shareholders? The company does not employ a transfer agent. They perform this duty themselves. The shares have been trading while these shares have not been delivered.This is called share trading manipulation.
Needless to say the shares have tanked. What do you think will happen when or if these shares ever get delivered?

Next time you speak with the directors ask them who the companies auditors are. If they balk at this then you know they're playing games because that information is in the public domain.

Then ask them for a set of their latest AUDITED accounts from the same auditors. Again this information is in the public domain. If they balk at this then you'll know they're scum.

However, if they do send you a copy then make sure you google who the auditors are and then call them up to ask them if indeed they are the official auditors.

Start asking simple questions, questions that should have been asked before anyone invests in a company.....

Last edited:
The shares are down to .04 cents now on heavy volume. I repeat, the shares are DOWN not UP. So there must be someone trading shares but not the private shareholders. Can you tell me the directors you met and can you ask them why they have not issued our shares? Are you still confident to buy more shares at .04 after you just bought at .11?

The shares are down to .04 cents now on heavy volume. I repeat, the shares are DOWN not UP. So there must be someone trading shares but not the private shareholders. Can you tell me the directors you met and can you ask them why they have not issued our shares? Are you still confident to buy more shares at .04 after you just bought at .11?

Don't fall for this crap, these boards are full of people pumping scam stocks. This is just another lie to keep stringing you along. Report this to the FSA and operation archway.

Thanks, I know your probably right. This Paul Miller from their UK Investors Relations keeps saying to buy more on the market to help support the price and that there's nothing to worry about. I want to believe but it seems hopeless. Any other ideas?

Don't fall for this crap, these boards are full of people pumping scam stocks. This is just another lie to keep stringing you along. Report this to the FSA and operation archway.

Thanks, I know your probably right. This Paul Miller from their UK Investors Relations keeps saying to buy more on the market to help support the price and that there's nothing to worry about. I want to believe but it seems hopeless. Any other ideas?

You have been caught in a scam, they have stolen your money, why would you 'buy' more? Even if it wasn't a scam there's no way an individual investor is going to move the price that much.

By the way I don't think you told us who contacted you in the first place to buy into this, can you tell us the name of that company?

I believe it was Razetv company.

You have been caught in a scam, they have stolen your money, why would you 'buy' more? Even if it wasn't a scam there's no way an individual investor is going to move the price that much.

By the way I don't think you told us who contacted you in the first place to buy into this, can you tell us the name of that company?

I beleive the shares being traded are the 2.2millon restricted shares that were held by Caribbean Island Traders the shell SOM bought. The restriction has expired, the holders don`t know the value of the company and are dumping them. I will put in a order for more at 4 cents on the Munich exchange tomorrow.
The directors were Udo and Dieter.
Regards,
oldoneleg

I doubt the shares were ever not restricted. There are different rules for floating with restricted shares and it is these lax rules that boiler room type scams take advantage of. By the way where is the company based, what is their address?

Dear pboyles,

SOM is based in Germany and has 2 online shopping channels that have been profitable for 2 years or more. They also have a horse betting platform called Equi8 using the Astra satelite that covers most of Europe The aim is to cover the world to give 24/7 live streaming horse wagering through their film studios in Germany.Equi8 do not take the bets and the associated risk but take a percentage of the beting turnover.They supply the platforms and have the licenses from countries and courses etc. They expected to break even later this year.
SOM have produced an executive summary that I could email to anybody interested.
I have much experience of scammers, They don`t like to send emails, have investor relations with a UK phone number and a web site with names on it.

I hope this reassures the doubters on this forum, if not I will be pleased to answer if I can any questions.

Regards,

oldoneleg

Here's a good idea for you that will save you money -

STOP believing people that call you about these shares because they are ALL 100% SCAMMERS.

Sorry, all your money has been stolen from you, your shares are worthless but the conmen will keep coming back to you with a good story so they can set you up to steal more cash from you.

Again, you have been a victim of a scam, there is nothing you can do to get your money back. In future trust NOBODY relating to investments.

Maybe the company is legit but that doesn't say the 'brokers' who sold the dshares aren't scammers.

Trade in this stock and you WILL lose money.

Latest nonsense letter from Miller. Notice Item 7. Distribution of shares. one and a half to two years later and they still refuse to deliver the stocks to their rightful owner. I fired off a copy to the FSA and Frankfurt exchange.

see letter below:

This email has been sent as blind copies to a distribution list of 120 + UK Shareholders of Spirit on Media Group PLC.

Cc: Udo Schaar, CEO
David Hirst
Paul Morton

Dear Investors All
INVESTOR RELATIONS - NEW SYSTEM

As we are all very much aware, in spite of Spirit on Media’s excellent growth and operations to date, its Investor Relations system has been so poor that it has caused some major problems. However, I am now pleased to be able to advise you that there have been major changes and an entirely new system has been developed and approved.
The approved new system

Initial Preparations (Now complete)

1. Employ individual Investor Relations representatives:
This step, of course, is already complete and has been in operation for some time.

2. Create a one-location register of all shareholders:
There will be three registers initially for the three areas but will then be merged into one.

3. Create an IR tracking system:
This is so that all Investor / Shareholder queries will be answered, acted upon and tracked to conclusion. This is a relatively simple matter and is already in operation.

4. Create a Standard letter of acknowledgment of shareholding
For ease of operation, a new standard letter has been created to acknowledge an investor’s shareholding. This replaces the old global certificate with its unique certificate number and which is now obsolete. However, global certificates that have already been issued still retain their function of acknowledgement of shareholding. The purpose of the letter is an acknowledgement to an investor of his / her total share holding following any change of shareholding recorded in the register. Such a change could be an increase due to bonuses or decrease due to donations.

5. Modifications:
Although the initial preparations for the system are now complete, experience of the operation may show a need for some minor modifications.

Implementation

The primary focus of all dealings with the shareholder / investor is the register. This is a spreadsheet that records all the investment details including loans, bonuses, and market operations. It also includes contact details, custodial account details and more. Correspondence is properly filed and cross referenced with the register. Although I have received a great deal of information from many investors and full details from some, there are, as you may imagine, gaps in the information which need completion.

I will contact investors individually or in batches for the relevant information. Yes, indeed – many of you will have passed the information many times before as have I but unfortunately I have only what you have sent to me personally. I do not have what you have sent in earlier to SOM under the old system. It might possibly be findable but in my opinion attempting that is a recipe for headaches and difficulty. If it were easy, there would be no need for this new system so please bear with me.

The immediate plan of action:
1. Stage one:
Issue a new standard letter to each shareholder of their share entitlement unless they have already been advised by means of a global certificate. This operation has already begun and today, eighteen such letters were sent out.

2. Stage two: Request and obtain proof of holdings / investment from investors who have not yet submitted such proof. This will be based on information contained in the register. This can be combined with stage one.

3. Stage three: Invite claims of errors and resolve as appropriate with issue of new letter as appropriate

4. Stage four: Invite requests to donate shares to family members, friends etc prior to distribution. This also avoids unnecessary liability for Capital Gains Tax on transference because if you haven’t yet received the shares, you cannot transfer them. However, in order to reassign the shares I must receive a specific written and signed request to do this from the original investor. This is to avoid future confusion and possible litigation etc.

5. Stage five: Update the register with details of the donations then issue new letters to all the newly created shareholders and letters to the donators updating their shareholding.

6. Stage six:
Update the register with details of loans, share purchase direct from the market and bonuses related thereto. This will include any other offer or bonus to be made in the future.

7. Stage six: Request and obtain details of brokerage (custodial) account that will hold shares if not already provided.

8. Stage seven: Commence distribution of shares.

The events given above are listed in stages for the sake of easy understanding as it does give an idea of how the system will work. However, in fact, much of it can and will happen concurrently.

This system is now in operation meaning that everyone will, eventually and reasonably soon, have their full entitlements properly recorded and acknowledged.

I hope you find this satisfactory.

Kind Regards,

Paul Miller.

UK Investor Relations Representative
Spirit on Media Group plc
Tel: +44 (0) 2392 470294
Email: [email protected]

Disclaimer:
I have complete confidence in the Spirit On Media operation. This is based on a detailed and ongoing analysis that satisfies me to the extent that I have invested heavily in the operation. Because of this, I freely give my service as the UK Investor Relations Representative in part to pass on opinion and information received and in part to assist the company with its Investor Relations. This is an official appointment but entirely voluntary and unpaid. Because all investments carry a degree of risk I offer no guarantee either express or implied in any communication verbal or written of any outcome whatever. Nevertheless, my opinion is that the risk of loss is now vanishingly small while the potential for huge reward is very great.

Dear somshares,
I was able to pick up 117,000 at 4 cents yesterday. A broker that I have known for three years emailed me today to say that he is thinking of buying some shares. That gives me more confidence.
It is unfortunate that things have taken so long, I have an IPO, Prime Bio Research that was meant to float last year but up to now nothing has happened, thats investing for you.
Regards, oldoneleg

Latest nonsense letter from Miller. Notice Item 7. Distribution of shares. one and a half to two years later and they still refuse to deliver the stocks to their rightful owner. I fired off a copy to the FSA and Frankfurt exchange.

see letter below:

This email has been sent as blind copies to a distribution list of 120 + UK Shareholders of Spirit on Media Group PLC.

Cc: Udo Schaar, CEO
David Hirst
Paul Morton

Dear Investors All
INVESTOR RELATIONS - NEW SYSTEM

As we are all very much aware, in spite of Spirit on Media’s excellent growth and operations to date, its Investor Relations system has been so poor that it has caused some major problems. However, I am now pleased to be able to advise you that there have been major changes and an entirely new system has been developed and approved.
The approved new system

Initial Preparations (Now complete)

1. Employ individual Investor Relations representatives:
This step, of course, is already complete and has been in operation for some time.

2. Create a one-location register of all shareholders:
There will be three registers initially for the three areas but will then be merged into one.

3. Create an IR tracking system:
This is so that all Investor / Shareholder queries will be answered, acted upon and tracked to conclusion. This is a relatively simple matter and is already in operation.

4. Create a Standard letter of acknowledgment of shareholding
For ease of operation, a new standard letter has been created to acknowledge an investor’s shareholding. This replaces the old global certificate with its unique certificate number and which is now obsolete. However, global certificates that have already been issued still retain their function of acknowledgement of shareholding. The purpose of the letter is an acknowledgement to an investor of his / her total share holding following any change of shareholding recorded in the register. Such a change could be an increase due to bonuses or decrease due to donations.

5. Modifications:
Although the initial preparations for the system are now complete, experience of the operation may show a need for some minor modifications.

Implementation

The primary focus of all dealings with the shareholder / investor is the register. This is a spreadsheet that records all the investment details including loans, bonuses, and market operations. It also includes contact details, custodial account details and more. Correspondence is properly filed and cross referenced with the register. Although I have received a great deal of information from many investors and full details from some, there are, as you may imagine, gaps in the information which need completion.

I will contact investors individually or in batches for the relevant information. Yes, indeed – many of you will have passed the information many times before as have I but unfortunately I have only what you have sent to me personally. I do not have what you have sent in earlier to SOM under the old system. It might possibly be findable but in my opinion attempting that is a recipe for headaches and difficulty. If it were easy, there would be no need for this new system so please bear with me.

The immediate plan of action:
1. Stage one:
Issue a new standard letter to each shareholder of their share entitlement unless they have already been advised by means of a global certificate. This operation has already begun and today, eighteen such letters were sent out.

2. Stage two: Request and obtain proof of holdings / investment from investors who have not yet submitted such proof. This will be based on information contained in the register. This can be combined with stage one.

3. Stage three: Invite claims of errors and resolve as appropriate with issue of new letter as appropriate

4. Stage four: Invite requests to donate shares to family members, friends etc prior to distribution. This also avoids unnecessary liability for Capital Gains Tax on transference because if you haven’t yet received the shares, you cannot transfer them. However, in order to reassign the shares I must receive a specific written and signed request to do this from the original investor. This is to avoid future confusion and possible litigation etc.

5. Stage five: Update the register with details of the donations then issue new letters to all the newly created shareholders and letters to the donators updating their shareholding.

6. Stage six:
Update the register with details of loans, share purchase direct from the market and bonuses related thereto. This will include any other offer or bonus to be made in the future.

7. Stage six: Request and obtain details of brokerage (custodial) account that will hold shares if not already provided.

8. Stage seven: Commence distribution of shares.

The events given above are listed in stages for the sake of easy understanding as it does give an idea of how the system will work. However, in fact, much of it can and will happen concurrently.

This system is now in operation meaning that everyone will, eventually and reasonably soon, have their full entitlements properly recorded and acknowledged.

I hope you find this satisfactory.

Kind Regards,

Paul Miller.

UK Investor Relations Representative
Spirit on Media Group plc
Tel: +44 (0) 2392 470294
Email: [email protected]

Disclaimer:
I have complete confidence in the Spirit On Media operation. This is based on a detailed and ongoing analysis that satisfies me to the extent that I have invested heavily in the operation. Because of this, I freely give my service as the UK Investor Relations Representative in part to pass on opinion and information received and in part to assist the company with its Investor Relations. This is an official appointment but entirely voluntary and unpaid. Because all investments carry a degree of risk I offer no guarantee either express or implied in any communication verbal or written of any outcome whatever. Nevertheless, my opinion is that the risk of loss is now vanishingly small while the potential for huge reward is very great.

Their is no space to reply. Iwill do a new post