Spiriton Media Group

Dear Anley:

I think you got it wrong....it should have been July 1st according to Paul Miller. After you and PBoyle read his letter to shareholders from June 14th, maybe you both will be out there buying shares in Spiriton Media! What do you say?

I think I might give it a miss!

Dear oldoneleg:

Since you know Paul Miller better than anyone here, why don't you invite him to comment on the topic at hand? He could do a lot of good for the company if he could explain the current decline in the share price plus why the heck we haven't got our certificates and now they are saying they are going to require us to submit all our purchase details and bank receipts in order to get our certs! Many of us bought over 4 years ago and it's been trading for over 1 and a half years on the market for God sake and now they are doing this?? PBoyle, will you buy some share please!!??

Dear Marc,

I spoke to Paul Miller about an hour ago. Dimitri Ceccarelli is compiling the European share registry for SOM.

If you go on to the Spirit On Media Group Plc website you will see Paul Millers phone number.

Tell him how you bought the shares and be prepared to email copies of all the payment details you received from your bank.

If all the paperwork is in order you will then receive a signed statement from the directors stating the number of shares you are entitaled to. This has to be done before the shares can be issued.
I am sure your case will be a priority because a successful conclusion might despell the negative comments from this discussion board.
Regards,
oldoneleg

From a few day's a men called "andrew curtis" calls me. He wants to bye my shares of spirit on media :clap: He works for smith an dolton in Hong Kong :cool:

I still have the SOM Shares on my bankgingaccount, what should i do? to sell them, i dont think that they will rise up!

Sorry about my english!

Did they tell you that you had to pay a fee, like taxes before they send you the money for these virtually worthless shares. Classic scam. Guarantee you HK is a mail drop. I can also guarantee you they have the shareholders list. You don't have to psychic to figure out how they got the list.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a joke. As expected the audited accounts have been delayed.

And then in Paul Miller's email he goes on about how if all the investors buy more shares it will help the price and he expects it to be at 5 EUR. Also, if you buy now then they'll give you a bonus 10% of shares for free! Reeks of desperation. Companies going down, the scam is out and now they trying to steal a few more quid before its all over?

It wasn't hard to predict was it re the accounts.

Yet more crap from this company. But don't worry they because we're in talks with our advisors and something big is about to happen.

Investors, face facts, you're being taken for fools if you invest anymore cash.

Just trying to be helpful and stop people losing more cash.

I have read this thread with interest.

Have any of the investors reported this scam to the FSA?

Even if you have now lost hope of getting your money back please report it as you may have a slim chance of compensation and also it might help prevent other people getting ripped off by the same group of scammers.

I totally agree

I was told that Postbank was holding the shares for the company but I'm not sure. Nobody seems to know for sure and with some of the comments that PMiller has made, I don't know if I can trust what he offers in reply. To many contradictions and to little facts. Just alot of fluff.

Dear Marc,

I spoke to Paul Miller about an hour ago. Dimitri Ceccarelli is compiling the European share registry for SOM.

If you go on to the Spirit On Media Group Plc website you will see Paul Millers phone number.

Tell him how you bought the shares and be prepared to email copies of all the payment details you received from your bank.

If all the paperwork is in order you will then receive a signed statement from the directors stating the number of shares you are entitaled to. This has to be done before the shares can be issued.
I am sure your case will be a priority because a successful conclusion might despell the negative comments from this discussion board.
Regards,
oldoneleg

why do u all need certificates? I have the shares on my bancaccount and I can trade this shares, but i make a big disprofit rigth now!

Are they investors, where havent the shares on a account?

Also complain to BAFIN, they regulate the German exchanges where this dog trades.

No, no NO it's NOT a dog.

The directors think it's going up 15,000% from 0.2cents to 3 euros :)

One thing you've got to like about this thread is it's not going anywhere and I predict (it's not hard) that this time next year -

a) nothing will have happened, and

b) the directors will still be 'locked in meaningful talks with their advisors and will soon be announcing something big'..........

Makki83,

How do you know that you got the actually deposit of the shares? What do you have to confirm that its not just a notification of what you are "entitled" to receive once they do issue certs? According to the company, they haven't issued certs yet. If Makki83 did get them, come come others have not? Makki83, can you say what bank your certs are deposited? It would help to clarify matters. Thanks!

As I read the message from oldoneleg it even says that AFTER confirming your position with the company, they will then issue the shares. Maybe you should call your bank and see if you can sell them. They should be restricted like the rest of ours we are told are.

Originally Posted by oldoneleg View Post
Dear Marc,

Regards,
oldoneleg

Makki83,

How do you know that you got the actually deposit of the shares? What do you have to confirm that its not just a notification of what you are "entitled" to receive once they do issue certs? According to the company, they haven't issued certs yet. If Makki83 did get them, come come others have not? Makki83, can you say what bank your certs are deposited? It would help to clarify matters. Thanks!

I'm not sure what u meaning?
A few month ago I fill-out a formular with my banc account where should the shares goes to. now I still have them since 1 month.

From a few day's a men called "andrew curtis" calls me. He wants to bye my shares of spirit on media :clap: He works for smith an dolton in Hong Kong :cool:

I still have the SOM Shares on my bankgingaccount, what should i do? to sell them, i dont think that they will rise up!

Sorry about my english!

clear

Sorry about my english!
it wasnt a attack to my broker, he is a good broker and truly fair.

Last edited:
It's already been pointed out on this thread a few times -

ANYONE AND EVERYONE THAT CALLS YOU ABOUT YOUR SPIRITON SHARES IS A SCAMMER TRYING TO SET YOU UP

Yes, they'll be charming, yes they'll seem to know their stuff and yes they'll promise you big money for your worthless shares.

However, in order to get hold of the monstor profits you'll have to pay a fee or swap your shares or even buy some more shares. That right there is the scam because pay that money and it WILL be stolen from you.

You've all been warned so please don't be naive and fall for the scammers.

Hi All

What Makki83 says, has jogged my memory of an e-mail sent out a long time ago stating that the Far East investors were already in receipt of their shares if they so wished. I am trying to find a copy and if i find it i will post said paragraph!!

Cheers
Mugsgame

Hi All

Sorry i can't find the e-mail about the Far East investors. I know i have read something, it may be on my other computer! I will look when i get a chance.
Looking back over my e-mails it is quite clear there have been many promises made and missed time scales, but the answers to posted questions were plausable and very consise. We can but wait and see.
In relation to previous e-mails, does anyone out there know someone who took up the SOM Loan option and if so have they been paid back yet? It would be very interesting to know.

Hi All

does anyone out there know someone who took up the SOM Loan option and if so have they been paid back yet? It would be very interesting to know.

Mugs

I'd put my mortgage on the fact that nobody will have been repaid.

Use common sense with this pile of crap and you won't go far wrong.

Here's how to use common sense in this situation, ask the following question -

"What price are the shares'

Answer: 2 cents

Summary: Anyone who gives any more money to this company is a fool because the shares are 2 cents for a reason......