Spiriton Media Group

Dear Mugs:

In due respect of your comments, I think you should call around to local brokers and ask a few questions as to what is proper in how shares are issued and what is not. You see, it's not that we complainers didn't have faith in the company, hell....we gave them our hard earned money! But what seems to continually be missing is the fact that we never have gotten our shares in over 2 yrs that they have promised!

Before the company began trading as a public company we should have had our shares, restricted or not. And to prove my case, just look at the so called, Global Certificate Receipt. It says we will be getting the actual Stock Transfer to our account within 60 days. That was in Oct. 2008! In the mean time, someone has made a nice profit all the way down from 3.71 to .02. Now doesn't that make you a little bit upset?

You mention that the recent letters from the IR sounds quite positive. I agree! However, they were quite positive when the shares were 1.50-1.00-.75-.40-.20-.08- and now .02. The comment made on several letters saying that the current low price is immaterial is the most preposterous comment made by the company. Price of a stock is one of the most important things you measure to determine if you got a good investment or not.

You can keep your blinders on but I took mine off. Hope is great. Even if the shares went to 23 Euros like the company forecast, you won't be able to do anything without the cert. So, my best suggestion is that everyone send a nasty letter to to them for holding back what is rightfully yours while someone else is trading the shares and banking the money! Demand that you receive your certificate. If you have doubts about what I'm saying then call a broker locally and ask them or better yet, call the FSA. It's time to stop being sheep. The wolves are in the den!

Hi All

Can someone answer a few of questions for me please?

1) SOM is a trading company and the group is shown to be making strategic market purchases to move the company forward!! If this was a scam would you expect that type of business to be taking place?
2) The IR updates are now becoming much more regular and the information is very heartening!! So why would scammers want to waste their time over worthless shares? As oldoneleg pointed out, his just bought 16,000 shares for £400!!! Sorry but from reading all about scammers they're not going to waste their time for a pitiful amount like that?
3) Does anyone know of a company that has done this type of thing before? I.E. Had major IR problems which has delayed the issuing of the share certificates to the investors? Bearing in mind the fraud inflicted on SOM by the known scammers behind the ALV group!
and 4) Know a company that has had such a low share price and bounced back?

In my view SOM have made mistakes and are now correcting those mistakes and moving the company forward!!! We just have to watch this space.

Cheers
Mugs

Hi All

Thanks for the replies, they've helped and i am trying to find out answers as we speak!!

As soon as i have any info i'll be back!!:cool: LOL!!

Cheers

Mugs

PS Makki83 can you tell us what you decided to do in the end??
PPS SOMSHARES, have you invested in SOM?

Mugs:

To answer your question....do you think I would spend my time wasting typing on this site if I didn't??

Here's an address to go to concerning SOM buying the tv channel. The interesting part is the section that tells you who owns what in SOM and Equi8. Looks like the Mrs. of the directors are controlling 66% of ALV AG with Frank Breuer owning 34%. SOM owns 100% of ALV AG. It looks like those that controlled ALV AG are the very same people that are directors or associated to the directors of SOM. One of the same?? Hmmmm....your comments are appreciated.

http://www.kek-online.de/kek/verfahren/kek512equi8-media.pdf

PS you can go to google for a translation.

Hi All

Thanks for the replies, they've helped and i am trying to find out answers as we speak!!

Cheers

Mugs

We have shares in Spirit on Media and have been contacted by someone from Smith & Daulton in Hong Kong wanting to buy our shares for a very good price but want us to pay to have them verified. Has any one else had this call.

Dear Mugs:

In due respect of your comments, I think you should call around to local brokers and ask a few questions as to what is proper in how shares are issued and what is not. You see, it's not that we complainers didn't have faith in the company, hell....we gave them our hard earned money! But what seems to continually be missing is the fact that we never have gotten our shares in over 2 yrs that they have promised!

Before the company began trading as a public company we should have had our shares, restricted or not. And to prove my case, just look at the so called, Global Certificate Receipt. It says we will be getting the actual Stock Transfer to our account within 60 days. That was in Oct. 2008! In the mean time, someone has made a nice profit all the way down from 3.71 to .02. Now doesn't that make you a little bit upset?

You mention that the recent letters from the IR sounds quite positive. I agree! However, they were quite positive when the shares were 1.50-1.00-.75-.40-.20-.08- and now .02. The comment made on several letters saying that the current low price is immaterial is the most preposterous comment made by the company. Price of a stock is one of the most important things you measure to determine if you got a good investment or not.

You can keep your blinders on but I took mine off. Hope is great. Even if the shares went to 23 Euros like the company forecast, you won't be able to do anything without the cert. So, my best suggestion is that everyone send a nasty letter to to them for holding back what is rightfully yours while someone else is trading the shares and banking the money! Demand that you receive your certificate. If you have doubts about what I'm saying then call a broker locally and ask them or better yet, call the FSA. It's time to stop being sheep. The wolves are in the den!

Dear All, scams don`t issue" Frequently Asked Questions" signed by the Chairman to share holders.
I have just received my Formal Share Confirmation signed by Udo Schaar. I happened to be in the first batch.
The share register is being worked on now. Because of all the share splits and different companies in the group, different areas, UK, Europe and the Far East and to add to that some shareholders have split holdings with family and friends. It is not a five minute job.
When the register is complete the share certificates will be issued all together in one go for fairness.
Current shareholding structure is:
Management and ALV-AG 20%
Treasury Stock 10%
Private Investors 70%
No individual investor holds more than 5%of the issued share capital.
Equi8 is the jewel in the group, it is at least 3 years ahead of any competition.
I am not worried about the share price, I don`t think any broker would advise averaging down, thats why they are brokers and I am going to be very wealthy.
Peace be with you,
oldoneleg.

We have shares in Spirit on Media and have been contacted by someone from Smith & Daulton in Hong Kong wanting to buy our shares for a very good price but want us to pay to have them verified. Has any one else had this call.

You are being lined up for another scam. They will offer you a good price for these worthless shares and then ask for an advance fee, normally they will give an excuse of paying a tax, insurance, transfer agency fee etc etc. Once you pay them that money they will steal it and disappear. Its just the normal phase 2 of the boiler room scam.

Remember you are dealing with thieves, not brokers. All these scams can be easily set up with false websites and phone numbers etc. Dont believe a word of it.

May I ask how you came to own Spirit on Media shares in the first place? Did you receive a cold call from someone?

Their website was registered on 3 June 2010 which is the usual form for a scammer of this type.

The content and design are almost the same as www.eurasiaexchangeboard.com, another recent site which is also no doubt a scam.

Morning All

After reading the new posts it seems that I am right back where I started back in 2006. So to answer some of the questions and points made from the info I have, are as follows;

1) I was first introduced to SOM when they were trading as Raze TV by a colleague of mine, who put me onto Harold Stephenson of the ALV Group. After listening to this man and doing a little investigation I decide to invest. I made further investments based on the information given and the partners Raze TV had on board at the time which were listed on there web site. One of them being 888.com who did reply to my enquiry about them being an interested partner, but did not actually commit to anything directly. In that all they would say was that many companies approach them but not all succeed, but the name Raze TV was on the radar back then.

2) After numerous failed launch dates by Raze and SOM I decided to do a more thorough investigation, OK a bit late as it seemed the horse had already bolted, but found that there was an ALV Germany as pointed out by SOMSHARES and a completely unrelated, but an intrinsic part to the problems concerned, ALV Group Hong Kong. ALV Group Hong Kong had links with a known scammer by the name of Richard Bell.
a) The story is such that Richard Bell and his associates offered their services to Raze TV to take on selling an investment in the company, this agreement went on for a couple of years and then suddenly it all stopped when SOM tried to carry out the first Share Cert. issue. At this point SOM found a €1 million whole in the accounts from the monies passed to them by ALV Group HK. This obviously caused a little bit of a problem as SOM had to resolve the matter ASAP, which they did, but this then cause the IR mess which they are now trying to sort out.
b) ALV Group GERMANY, is a legit company and has been trading for umpteen years and as far as I remember are in warehouse storage solutions.

3) I like OLDONELEG have now received my 'Share Allocation Confirmation' from SOM and as I understand it those investors who have supplied the relevant proof will be getting theirs as soon as is humanly possible, but even I have to agree with Paul Miller of IR UK, he is one man doing the job on a voluntary basis as a conscientious shareholder. He has always stated that he will answer any investors questions he receives and so far as I understand he has been true to his word on this.

4) I have yet to be contacted by Smith & Daulton in Hong Kong, but as everyone has said, if someone wants you to send them money to verify your share holding DON'T DO IT!! Tell them to send you your money less the fee, why would they be asking the question of you in the first place if you didn't have an SOM investment. as for the Eurasia Exchange Board I created a better web site than that on my recent FrontPage course and that was a free course! None of the names hold up on Google either.

5) In my time as an investor I have had cause to be very dis-satisfied with the way things have been handled, BUT since being introduced to Paul Miller by a fellow investor my faith has been restored. I know the experienced ones out there will see this as blind faith, but this is all we have, I'm not a religious man, but there are millions of people out there who believe in something just because someone wrote a book about it! Well we could all write a book about SOM!!!

SOMSHARES started this forum because he was worried about his money, like all the investors and myself included, but what we as investors shouldn't do is run down the company. By all means lets keep each other informed of any suspicious goings on and lets all take heed of the advice from the experienced people on this forum not to send any more money to anyone. If you want to buy the shares, as per OLDONELEG, that's your choice and I wish you well for your investment and hope that it does make you rich, because if you get rich, so do I and all the other investors.

Today is the 28th July..... 2 days and counting for the release of the Audited accounts to September 09.

Lets keep smiling everyone and hope the sun shines on Friday!!

Cheers
Mugs

Morning All

After reading the new posts it seems that I am right back where I started back in 2006. So to answer some of the questions and points made from the info I have, are as follows;

1) I was first introduced to SOM when they were trading as Raze TV by a colleague of mine, who put me onto Harold Stephenson of the ALV Group. After listening to this man and doing a little investigation I decide to invest. I made further investments based on the information given and the partners Raze TV had on board at the time which were listed on there web site. One of them being 888.com who did reply to my enquiry about them being an interested partner, but did not actually commit to anything directly. In that all they would say was that many companies approach them but not all succeed, but the name Raze TV was on the radar back then.

2) After numerous failed launch dates by Raze and SOM I decided to do a more thorough investigation, OK a bit late as it seemed the horse had already bolted, but found that there was an ALV Germany as pointed out by SOMSHARES and a completely unrelated, but an intrinsic part to the problems concerned, ALV Group Hong Kong. ALV Group Hong Kong had links with a known scammer by the name of Richard Bell.
a) The story is such that Richard Bell and his associates offered their services to Raze TV to take on selling an investment in the company, this agreement went on for a couple of years and then suddenly it all stopped when SOM tried to carry out the first Share Cert. issue. At this point SOM found a €1 million whole in the accounts from the monies passed to them by ALV Group HK. This obviously caused a little bit of a problem as SOM had to resolve the matter ASAP, which they did, but this then cause the IR mess which they are now trying to sort out.
b) ALV Group GERMANY, is a legit company and has been trading for umpteen years and as far as I remember are in warehouse storage solutions.

3) I like OLDONELEG have now received my 'Share Allocation Confirmation' from SOM and as I understand it those investors who have supplied the relevant proof will be getting theirs as soon as is humanly possible, but even I have to agree with Paul Miller of IR UK, he is one man doing the job on a voluntary basis as a conscientious shareholder. He has always stated that he will answer any investors questions he receives and so far as I understand he has been true to his word on this.

4) I have yet to be contacted by Smith & Daulton in Hong Kong, but as everyone has said, if someone wants you to send them money to verify your share holding DON'T DO IT!! Tell them to send you your money less the fee, why would they be asking the question of you in the first place if you didn't have an SOM investment. as for the Eurasia Exchange Board I created a better web site than that on my recent FrontPage course and that was a free course! None of the names hold up on Google either.

5) In my time as an investor I have had cause to be very dis-satisfied with the way things have been handled, BUT since being introduced to Paul Miller by a fellow investor my faith has been restored. I know the experienced ones out there will see this as blind faith, but this is all we have, I'm not a religious man, but there are millions of people out there who believe in something just because someone wrote a book about it! Well we could all write a book about SOM!!!

SOMSHARES started this forum because he was worried about his money, like all the investors and myself included, but what we as investors shouldn't do is run down the company. By all means lets keep each other informed of any suspicious goings on and lets all take heed of the advice from the experienced people on this forum not to send any more money to anyone. If you want to buy the shares, as per OLDONELEG, that's your choice and I wish you well for your investment and hope that it does make you rich, because if you get rich, so do I and all the other investors.

Today is the 28th July..... 2 days and counting for the release of the Audited accounts to September 09.

Lets keep smiling everyone and hope the sun shines on Friday!!

Cheers
Mugs

Two points spring to mind, firstly even if we accept that SOM is totally above board their shares are 0 cents bid (or were last I heard) and are therefore worthless. Secondly a known boiler room is now executing what is a typical second phase of a boiler room scam, contacting shareholders and offering to buy the shares at a premium price (remember they are worth zero) and asking for an advance fee.

Sorry, but some guys are destined to be the windsreen and others the fly.

I've tried to stop people losing more money but looks like I've failed.

At least though there's one benefit to come out of all of this - more tax losses :)

Hi All

PBOYLES fully understand your response which is why I have said about us 'newbies' listening to your advice and not being taken in by the lure of a big payout for a small upfront fee.

As for the share price http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=CIX.F not great reading I know.

ANLEY you haven't failed at all, I for one will not be investing any more money until I have my own Share Certs to trade and I doubt I will invest then?, as for anyone else, that's their call I'm afraid.

Cheers
Mugs

Hi All

Cheers

Mugs

I hold the shares, I cant do any more :whistling
lets wait for better time. at least I have my share on a deposit.
I wish u all good luck and be patient

maybe pigs might fly, will see.

Last edited:
Two points spring to mind, firstly even if we accept that SOM is totally above board their shares are 0 cents bid (or were last I heard) and are therefore worthless. Secondly a known boiler room is now executing what is a typical second phase of a boiler room scam, contacting shareholders and offering to buy the shares at a premium price (remember they are worth zero) and asking for an advance fee.

Dear All,

I asked HB Markets to put a limit order for 0 cents and they refused to take the order saying their computer was not programmed to take the order for zero. Not to be beaten I put in a order for 0.01cents. I will inform you when the order is filled.

My last buy trade was for 2 1/2 cents which I think was a ripoff. The company has only got 2 profitable shopping channels, an international horse wagering platform(Equi8) that is only, yes only 3 years ahead of the compitition, yes and it only takes 14% of the money wagered. SOM are now in the process of buying a profitable TV channel in Germany.When will this madness end. My wife is emploring me to buy more shares but I have said to her I cannot live with myself knowing that the sellers do not realise what they are selling. Becoming wealthy because of taking a risk is not the done thing. It is just not ethical.
Oldoneleg might be no leg if I don`t buy more shares.
Regards All.

My wife is emploring me to buy more shares but I have said to her I cannot live with myself knowing that the sellers do not realise what they are selling. Becoming wealthy because of taking a risk is not the done thing. It is just not ethical.

Now we have 2 flies and 1 windscreen.

Dear All,
Becoming wealthy because of taking a risk is not the done thing. It is just not ethical.
Regards All.

Well I dont think you need to worry about becoming wealthy off these shares, the only people becoming wealthy are the scammers that are taking you for a ride.

Dear All,
New scammer from one of our investors.
Long and Jones of Hong Kong, chap called Rob. Offer to buy your shares at 3.95USD, just need to pay an upfront fee of 7,000 USD which is returnable of course.
Regards,
oldoneleg

Mugs,

Tomorrow's the 30th and I understand there is a deadline concerning their financial report being released. If they fail to meet the deadline, do you know what happens next? Also, the Companies House has given them 3 months to report or be un-registered as a UK company. Does anyone know much about that??

Hi Somshares,

I understood the deadline but not the threat to un-register them!!! Well tomorrow is D-Day in many ways for SOM!! Lets hope they have the same result as the british forces!!!!

Mugs