Specific Trade Reviews

Hi everyone!

I am new to the forum but wanted to start a thread on analyzing specific day trade examples, both good and bad, to get feedback from the community and to also offer an insight into technical analysis to new traders (myself included). If you'd like to know more about me and the markets I trade please find my Introduction Post:

To give an example of what I'd like to start doing, I have provided a breakdown of two trades I made today (29/7) on KODK in the US Equities market. I have provided a screenshot of the chart, with an overlay showing my entry and exit points, my stops and some insight into why I made that trade and what I could have done better. The chart is shown in New York local time

All thoughts, questions and criticisms are welcome as long as they're constructive and provide an opportunity for learning. I am trading almost every day now so I will attempt to upload at least 3 to 4 of these examples each week and it would be great not only to get other trader's thoughts on my trades, but for other traders to share some of their trades and knowledge so we can all learn from each others' mistakes and successes.

Thanks in advance for your feedback and looking forward to reviewing other trades and learning to be a better trader.

Cheers!
Mike

Attachments

• KODK_290720.png
    KODK_290720.png
    636.6 KB · Views: 168
  • KODK_290720_Excel.png
    KODK_290720_Excel.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 173
Last edited: