Spead betting in scotland

mb_blue

Hi All,

We have just opened our new office in Edinburgh and are looking to invite people interested in Trading to our Launch Party.

We are a Financial Spread Trading Company. We are having our launch party at the Balmoral Hotel In Edinburgh.

There will be a couple of speeches; drinks and canapés will be served all night.

Full details will be given to those who show an interest. Please email me or reply to this thread.

Regards

mb blue!

Last edited:
What's the name of your new firm?

Steve.

Hi, we are not a new firm. We have been in operation since 2000. However, we have just opened our Edinburgh office and would like to invite folk to our launch party. Especially Spread Traders.

Are you interested in coming along??

Hi, we are not a new firm. We have been in operation since 2000. However, we have just opened our Edinburgh office and would like to invite folk to our launch party. Especially Spread Traders.

Are you interested in coming along??

What's the name of your long established firm? I'd love to come but alas I'm based down in Bristol.

Steve.

Hi,

For security purposes, as my initial post highlights, Im unable to post the company name unless someone shows an interest in attending. Im sure you can understand.

Thanks

The company is WorldSpreads..

WorldSpreads - Financial spread trading - if you wish to attend I'd suggest going directly to them! MB Blue could be anyone!

Why the mystery, Jeez there's some right whoppers on 'ere, why didnt he just say "alright guys, worldspreads is opening up a Scottish office, if you fancy coming along for a drink, a few gnarled prawn butties and to feel up the receptionist, we'd love to see you"...

Last edited by a moderator:
You've made my job alot easier. Thanks ffsear.

Yeh guys, feel free to follow the link provided and sign up. Apologies for the lack of info, was just being cautious as i am new to this site.

Make sure to sign up asap though. There aren't many spaces left and being honest, i'd rather have people come to this who are thinking about trading, i.e. yourselves!

Thanks

mb_blue

The company is WorldSpreads..

WorldSpreads - Financial spread trading - if you wish to attend I'd suggest going directly to them! MB Blue could be anyone!

Hi,

as per above, the company is WorldSpreads. Really just an informal get together and to chat about spread trading. Would you take the trip up or know anyone that might be interested in attending?

Thanks

What's the name of your long established firm? I'd love to come but alas I'm based down in Bristol.

Steve.

cmc just opened an office up here too and so did schroders(the ib)...why r firms opening up here?

I guess Scotland could do with more exposure to the Financial Markets. By the looks of things, seems like Scotland has been missing out on alot.

cmc just opened an office up here too and so did schroders(the ib)...why r firms opening up here?

Am I missing a trick here? I trade online most of the time. I have even traded over the phone before. I've certainly never been to my company's office for any reason. So why would I give a toss if an office opens near my house, what's in it for me? Sorry if this is a novice question but I'm slightly hungover and I don't get it.

Well we're hoping to first of introduce ourselves to our potential clients in Scotland. Also, we aim to hold many education seminars which I guess will be good for clients that need them.

I've been trading for many years now and feel that having a relationship with my trader as opposed to speaking to random folk all the time is the best way. Gets things done alot quicker.

Plus, its really just an informal get together where there will be free drinks and canapes served for the time we're there.

Why donn't you pop round??