spanish89's Daily Trading Journal!! Whooooo ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in san francisco now?? :LOL::LOL:

I wont say no if your offeiring me a flat over there mate... :LOL::cheesy::clap::cool::devilish:

I could rise to these immature little bitch fights racothe is trying to start,
but at the end of teh day this is just a ****ing website with a load of random people behind screen in their own houses, and his immaturity just makes me laugh tbh so keep it up mate if it turn you on!! :LOL::LOL::cheesy::cool::devilish::LOL::LOL:

But instead lets focus just on trading (not the styyle of how we trade cos thats irrelevant at end of the day),
Lets just focus on calls pre market opens and the cash result at the end of the day in % of account size.

Racothe likes to think im crap and hes an expert....

So instead of coming on here posting little bitchy comments, im asking you to start your own trading yournal and post your pre-market forecast and calls, and then at end of the day post a screen shot of your results,
so then we can all see if your all talk or if you do actually deliver the cash resluts at the end of the day!!
:LOL::LOL::LOL::cheesy::cheesy::devilish:

Yeah...quite right. You tell 'em mate. :clap:

I just wish Spanish would hurry up and blow up properly...then get a proper job and learn some discipline, I figure for about the next 20 yrs should do it....
even this may not be long enough !

For all those that enjoy reading his waffle.....great carry on.....personally I hate reading it...it's the biggest pile of **** i've ever come across on the web...each to his own.

For someone who doesn't like reading it, you seem to spend some time here. 2nd post isn't it ?

This may fall on deaf ears, but I thought this article was well worth pointing at :

Your First Loss Is Your Best Loss (Tradecraft) at SmartMoney.com

If you're interested in financial survival you might find it in your best interests to read the posts of Peter Crowns over on FF in the DIBS thread. ( DIBS is a volatility break-out system, but the system is less important in this instance, it's the wisdom in PC's posts that I'm referring to. You can skip the other posts if you want, they're mainly just examples of people mis-understanding what he's talking about :) ).

This isn't just for Spanish, I've a sneaking suspician that it's not Spanish's "system" that makes him unique so much as his courage in admitting it. A frightening number of people seem to trade this way!

Hope this is useful for somebody.

Thanks for the link. Will check it out later.

I am guilty of having moved my stop back, mentally or physically, in the past so this is a kind of controlled version of what Spanish does. It is a newbie action that I'm sure most of us have done. And as we all know it doesn't end in long term success, which explains the stance we've all taken in this and related threads. The wise man learns from his own mistakes; the smarter man learns from others' mistakes.

in spanish's position, a kid who just finished school and has no idea what to do with his life, struggling to keep a girl and has no pretty much no money, wouldnt you want to impress people by saying a) your older b) your better than you really are?

never mind all this old liberal bollox, let him get some in !

(for non-native speakers: means join the Army)

you never exaggerated the truth to attract girls when you were 18-19? ego is one of the greatest things the markets hurt, and honesty to yourself is one of the greatest things it ensgraves. i understand you are probably older, and have more experience in the markets, however one of the greatest downfalls of humanity is that we rarely think from the other persons shoes. in spanish's position, a kid who just finished school and has no idea what to do with his life, struggling to keep a girl and has no pretty much no money, wouldnt you want to impress people by saying a) your older b) your better than you really are?

You make some good points but the last bit made me wonder: are you long Elizabeth Duke? ;)

Ok my daily pre-market forecast for tomorrow is that ftse will rise, and oil will pullback. :D

Ok my daily pre-market forecast for tomorrow is that ftse will rise, and oil will pullback. :D

If you are going to forecast, how much do you think by, and why do you think exactly this scenario will happen? Just an interesting point, the Australian Stock Market already opened lower, as did China and Honk Kong..

If you are going to forecast, how much do you think by, and why do you think exactly this scenario will happen? Just an interesting point, the Australian Stock Market already opened lower, as did China and Honk Kong..

I cannot give exact numbers as i, just like everyone else, have no way of knowing the exact values that the big buers and sellers tomorrow will be prepared to buy and sell at, or the volume that they will be trading in tomorrow.

My ftse rise forecast is based mainly just on the fact that ftse closed down about 60points thursday when the dow closed up about 70.

As you all know ftse follows closely, and so the gap between their closes just is way too big, and will be closedup, especially since the usd rise against euro is rising dow as its the best hope the economy has right now, and the trend is continuing.

Oil is lagging slightly, but euro fall is now working for the oil's much needed pullback, which in turn will aslo help ftse.

My reasoning for the oil i have gone into details in 1 of my other threads earlier when discussing gbp/eur with bramble.

I think providing oil falls steadily enough and the numbers out this week are good we will be seeing 5700/800 ftse within the next 1 t 2weeks.

I cannot give exact numbers as i, just like everyone else, have no way of knowing the exact values that the big buers and sellers tomorrow will be prepared to buy and sell at, or the volume that they will be trading in tomorrow.

My ftse rise forecast is based mainly just on the fact that ftse closed down about 60points thursday when the dow closed up about 70.

As you all know ftse follows closely, and so the gap between their closes just is way too big, and will be closedup, especially since the usd rise against euro is rising dow as its the best hope the economy has right now, and the trend is continuing.

Oil is lagging slightly, but euro fall is now working for the oil's much needed pullback, which in turn will aslo help ftse.

My reasoning for the oil i have gone into details in 1 of my other threads earlier when discussing gbp/eur with bramble.

I think providing oil falls steadily enough and the numbers out this week are good we will be seeing 5700/800 ftse within the next 1 t 2weeks.

fair call, i wont argue. what do you think will prevent this from happening, and why do you think this WONT happen...

fair call, i wont argue. what do you think will prevent this from happening, and why do you think this WONT happen...

The 3 things that could prevent this are oil not falling, the housing number being worse than expected, or a worse than expected construction number.
I have explained in detail in other post why i believe oil will pullback, the housing number i have no way of knowing what it will be, but i do know that last month it was far far worse than expected, and so even if its only a small % rise this month from last month that will still be a positive, and as last month was very low compared to the previous 3, a rise back to nearer the average is more likely than not.

As for the contruction number i have no info on that, so would just have to hope on that one.

I wont actually be trading the ftse as all my capital is crrently tiedup in giving me a stoploss that i feel safe enough with on oil,
but i am recommending anyone who is follwing my calls that ftse is a buy and and to buy the sept futures though cos ftses on the recovery now i think.

Ok it looks like i was correct about both of these again...

So lets just now see to what an extent they go. :cheesy::whistling

Status
Not open for further replies.