spanish89's Daily Trading Journal!! Whooooo ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember being a bit like this when i first started(in terms of trading style, less so ignorance and arrogance).

shame he's gone away, was starting to get amusing.

No BSing, there is only one way money is going to be made from this account.

First off, there is not enough capital to trade Oil. He needs to be on a platform like Oanda, where he can scale down his position size to represent 1% of capital.

Second he needs to watch my position for Short USD positions only. Then enter using his parameters, but waiting untill my signals, which already show a 80% win rate live on my thread.

Spanish, I can assist you with calls that are 80% accurate, signaling about every 3 weeks or I have a signal about every 6 weeks that as if the past year (live calls) shows 100% accuracy.

Aww yh id really really appreciate that mate.. :):):cool:

How much effect does 50 t 60pips drop in usd actually have on the oil though really??
Because i never understood how such fractional changes in the value of te dollar could affect the oil price that moves in whole dollars??

Um you work in a prop firm?? And you scalp or longterm??

shame he's gone away, was starting to get amusing.

Dw il be staying mate cos my inbox was flooded with messages from the newbies ive been helping and people who i didnt even know existed but were following my forecasts on daily basis and they have all persuaded me to stay and keep forecasting and posting my p/ls. :):love:

I just wish Spanish would hurry up and blow up properly...then get a proper job and learn some discipline, I figure for about the next 20 yrs should do it....
even this may not be long enough !

For all those that enjoy reading his waffle.....great carry on.....personally I hate reading it...it's the biggest pile of **** i've ever come across on the web...each to his own.

Dw il be staying mate cos my inbox was flooded with messages from the newbies ive been helping and people who i didnt even know existed but were following my forecasts on daily basis and they have all persuaded me to stay and keep forecasting and posting my p/ls. :):love:

excellent. Seriously though, you should read up some more on risk management. If I lost 20-30% of my account in a day it would not be good for my health!

If you think it through, It's not worth holding a bet for 2 weeks to make £500 (which may never materialise) if you can cut your loss at say £40-50 and free up the capital to take advantage of masses of other opportunities.

I dont actually know where the element of humour is in my posts though and how im always somehow managing to make everyone laugh and make jokes..?! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Im very happy i do cos i love to make me laugh and have fun... :cheesy::clap::LOL::cool:

But this is my actual serious life and career though! My whole life bascally now.
If i dont earn i dont eat.. :LOL::confused:

But im very glad that my career n life, which i thought was very dull n boring and unhappy, can bring so much fun and enjoyment to so many people... :cheesy::LOL:

excellent. Seriously though, you should read up some more on risk management. If I lost 20-30% of my account in a day it would not be good for my health!

If you think it through, It's not worth holding a bet for 2 weeks to make £500 (which may never materialise) if you can cut your loss at say £40-50 and free up the capital to take advantage of masses of other opportunities.

It was £900 loss roughly today, from an account off £2750, so duno how much that is in % and cant be bothered to calculate it :LOL::confused:

But it wasnt due to 'my stoplosses' taht i lost so much today.
I was using small stoplosses for those trades, never ven got taken out cos i closed them all myself just in a long row 1 after another in almost a fit of panic n fear cos they were going so bad, and i was doing them at about £3 t £4 per pip for some reason.

It was £900 loss roughly today, from an account off £2750, so duno how much that is in % and cant be bothered to calculate it :LOL::confused:

But it wasnt due to 'my stoplosses' taht i lost so much today.
I was using small stoplosses for those trades, never ven got taken out cos i closed them all myself just in a long row 1 after another in almost a fit of panic n fear cos they were going so bad, and i was doing them at about £3 t £4 per pip for some reason.

If that's the case then surely you have too many trades open at once or too many in related instruments. - £3 and £4 per pip with an account of £2750 is was too big as well.

Been a while since I took that kind of beating in the markets. Back when it was black and white and this were all fields.

I've read this thread and despaired for those who follow S89. At one point it was amusing, now it's seriously sad. Several people have tried to make him understand, but to no avail.
His "followers" - if any - are merely sheep and almost deserve to be fleeced if they still take the blindest bit of notice of him.
And to think I have wasted any of my precious life reading this infantile, peurile and irrational junk........
The amusement has now died.
It's just pathetic.
No more.
Richard

Last edited:
I've read this thread and despaired for those who follow S89. At one point it was amusing, now it's seriously sad. Several people have tried to make him understand, but to no avail.
His "followers" - if any - are merely sheep and almost deserve to be fleeced if they still take the blindest bit of notice of him.
And to think I have wasted any of my precious life reading this infantile, peurile and irrational junk........
The amusement has now died.
It's just pathetic.
No more.
Richard

I feel we should be encouraging $89 to go for broke. Take out as much cash as he can on credit cards, store cards, overdrafts, granny's piggy bank, whatever. After all what's the point of spending three years trading £1 a point and still failing when you can go out guns blazing while in a glorious plunge down the abyss of bankruptcy. If the Gods are smiling there may be a chance of proving all of us wrong and give him the right to stick two fingers up at our nannying. That's what he really wants, to be a true contender.

Why should we now be telling him what to do after his generation has never been told what to do? On the contrary, they have been deified, put beyond any negative criticism, allowed total freedom of expression, having, doing, and saying as they please, when they please. He is from the lost generation of those who don't know who they are because they have had everything done for them. So what has he got to lose? Self respect, self worth?

Why now should we expect him to change from the way we have made him? He is a product of our time, and a prelude to our future.

yes that's a toughie alright.

hang on a mo, I'll ask my golden retriever, he should be able to do the sums for you

yep, he just barked back to ask you "how many 9s are there in 27" ?
then go from there....

he also woofed that you must be a complete cretin. His words, not mine

he then wandered off into the garden muttering something about "mental arithmetic, kids these days, national service, shoot the bloody lot...."

yes, school is exactly like the Army.
exactly in every way. that's why I respect you so much as you are basically a school equivalent of a special forces trooper.
And obviously the training you received in map-reading, trig, parabolics etc stands you in such good stead for working out difficult mathematical calculations, like 27/9
Your battle-hardened experience from firefights on the streets of Ulster is obvioulsy what gives you the edge over the rest of the mortals in the Markets

OK I said I wouldn't post again re-S89, but having glanced through this morning, I see he is repeatedly asking for lifts to a meeting:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/mem...ow-trader-meet-up-local-pub-2.html#post453731

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/mem...ow-trader-meet-up-local-pub-2.html#post453617

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/mem...llow-trader-meet-up-local-pub.html#post453587

So no car.
No motor bike.
No bicycle.
No roller skates.
Too poor to afford a train.
Too poor to afford a bus.

The successful trader who tells newbies what to do, huh?

Down and Out in Staines and Surrey.

Whoever gives him a lift, stop off on the way at Chessington World of Adventures so he can take you for a ride.
You'll have to pay for him, though........

Status
Not open for further replies.