spanish89's Daily Trading Journal!! Whooooo ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spanish,

As asked before, is your daily profit and loss the result of closed trades or your running total of all bets, open and closed?

Cheers,
UTB

Oh soz i didnt understand the way you worded it before mate.
Its the total off all closed trades, it doenst have the open trades.

I normally only have 1 open trade at a time though, sometimes 2 or 3.

But today now ive closed off all trades, so its a fesh start of wokring on my enteries from tomorrow. :)

And those last 3 trades on oil, at 1 point they were at a loss of just over £900!! :eek::eek:
But i managed to get it down to a profit of £50 on 1 and a minimal loss on other too.

SO i need ot work alot more on my entery though, n to try stop darting in on so many trades out of fear of missing the chance.

Spanish89

Thats very noble of you good sir.

I accept your appologies for calling me names and would ask of you to do the same for me.

I appologise for stuping to such lows of bad language and insults on a public forum.

Pleased we've turned over a new leaf.:clover:

Thats very noble of you good sir.

I accept your appologies for calling me names and would ask of you to do the same for me.

I appologise for stuping to such lows of bad language and insults on a public forum.

Pleased we've turned over a new leaf.:clover:

Thank you mate. :):love:

(Hope the heart isnt too far..) lol

Oh soz i didnt understand the way you worded it before mate.
Its the total off all closed trades, it doenst have the open trades.

I normally only have 1 open trade at a time though, sometimes 2 or 3.

But today now ive closed off all trades, so its a fesh start of wokring on my enteries from tomorrow. :)

And those last 3 trades on oil, at 1 point they were at a loss of just over £900!! :eek::eek:
But i managed to get it down to a profit of £50 on 1 and a minimal loss on other too.

SO i need ot work alot more on my entery though, n to try stop darting in on so many trades out of fear of missing the chance.

Spanish,

Why not include the running total?

As you're aware, moving your stops to avoid a loss can't go on forever.

UTB

Spanish,

Why not include the running total?

As you're aware, moving your stops to avoid a loss can't go on forever.

UTB

I dont mind also writing the running p/l each day too.

I dont count a trades done till they closed though.

But yeah i do understand that mate, n so thats why im gna work on my entery places with tighter stops.
Im gna try to ask for new_trader n dantes help with learning the skill of knowing where n when.

I dont mind also writing the running p/l each day too.

I dont count a trades done till they closed though.

But yeah i do understand that mate, n so thats why im gna work on my entery places with tighter stops.
Im gna try to ask for new_trader n dantes help with learning the skill of knowing where n when.

Go look at Potential Setups thread. They seem to be cleaning up on there. These guys are doing better than I am!!!!

SO when will you be withdrawing capital for your living expenses then pal? Also if you had not been persuaded to go short oil then you'd be blown up correct?

It's not quite what was expected here either, and feel a little deflated by it, I had hoped for a more conciliatory approach by spanish for certain comments he has made :(

I'll have to catch up with whatever happens now tomorrow.

I was hoping for a hyper aggressive flameout with personal criticism of every member ;). Horses for courses...

SO when will you be withdrawing capital for your living expenses then pal? Also if you had not been persuaded to go short oil then you'd be blown up correct?

This could be Spanish actually learning to listen to people with a little experience, and he's said that he's going to try and get some help and advice from a few of the other posters on here.

We've all enjoyed a bit of Spanish bashing (no lewd inuendo meant before anyone posts!)
but if he's willing to try and learn and not be so gung-ho then give him a chance.

If 95% blow up their account then if it doesn't work for him he won't be around long to bother you anyway.

Be wary of helping to fix a stranger's car, especially when you can smell alcohol on their breath!

Anyone who talks so much openly can in no way be evil :)

I bear no grudge against you Spanish!

after all you come from a land which truly plays beautiful football :clap:

..and I'll resist mentioning the women :p

:clap: *ATTENTION* *ATTENTION* :clap:

Ok ive been speaking to lighting mcqueen, and i am now going to offer that we just end all this drama from today/name calling/personal insults and all the other silly petite sort of stuff...

And just go back to all being friends/normal/secretly hating and despisng eachother but keeping it ourselves.
:LOL::)(y)

While most people on here disapprove of the way i am n live, and i look down on the way many people on here are, this site is for talk about trading related stuff so im happy to keep my personal ife off here and keep my comments n view's of others off here too.

And i am sorry if i have actually upset anyone on here with any of the stuff i have said to/about them, i honestly am not some kinda nasty evil mean guy, i only like to be luaghing and having fun n humourous atmosphere 100% the time, and so dont interntioanlly try to seek out people on here and be rude to them just cos i dont think very highly of them or dislike stuff about how they are.

I only actually am n have been rude n insulting to people in retaliation if they are rude to me 1st.

But im sorry if ive upset anyone on here, and from now on when i get bored during trades i will find more productive activities to engage my time in rather than just coming on here and winding people up for a cheap laugh.

If no1 wants to accept the apology and is willing to let things just go back to normal n focus on trading i will understand n accept that though, but the offer is there and im not gna hold any grudges or hard feelings. :)(y):)

I will still be coming on and posting trading stuff and results in my journal as even though the majority of people who write in here dont like how i trade / like me as a person, you would be surprised to know that there is still quite alot of people who do like and like to learn about my style of trading to just see if it will work for them too, but they dont post in here as they are scared if they say anything positive they will be set upon by everyone else! :LOL::devilish:

But so i will be posting on here still for them (unless i get banned lol), and so i would just politely advise that all the people who dont want to read my daily trade history / only wnat to come on here and then say bad things about your views of my style of trading n forecasts/ who just hate me as a human n never want to communicate with me again..., That you just unsubsribe from my trading journal then. :smart:

Will be alot more quiet in here i expect though now. :LOL:

Anyone who talks so much openly can in no way be evil :)

I bear no grudge against you Spanish!

after all you come from a land which truly plays beautiful football :clap:

..and I'll resist mentioning the women :p

:):) :cheers::cheers::cheers: :):)

Thanks mate.. :)

I withdrew £113 yesterday cos gna go clubbing on the weekend, and gna take out a few hundred more soonish to buy a suit when i go london next.

I got just under 2.5k now so gna work it up to about 4k over next 1 t 2weeks hopefully if i keep going how i am now and making this much everyday, and then bank 1k and work it up from 3k to 4.5k then take £1000 more... and so on. :)

And not exactly, i was counting down the seconds till the inventories number came out and was gna short instantly if it was bad, but arabian very luckily reminded me that i should use a tight stoploss on the losing long i was holding.
And so im very thankful for this. :)

Go look at Potential Setups thread. They seem to be cleaning up on there. These guys are doing better than I am!!!!

ARRRRGGGHHHH nooo it happend again.. :confused::(

I always get into sells when it breaks through support, but then it always goes up a few hundred ticks for abit before coming back down.. :mad:

Like today on that oil trade that i closed for loss, id got into 1 at 133.57 and other 134. something..., i closed them for the loss at 134.86 i think cos there was very strong support there, even from the daily n monthly chart.

20mins later when ive gone off the oil falls over $4s down to just over $130 ith no warning or indication why!! :mad::mad::mad::(:-0:-0:(

I till made £147 for they day, but if id stayed in those shorts n gambled by holding overnight or for a few more days id have made about £1000 today!! :mad::mad::cry::cry:

WHy does gambling have such more money than trading with S&R?? :(

i don't care why you come on here "mate"....i just come on these days to see if you have blown up yet. before you start banging on about how you make £100 a day-i genuinely don't care. i don't like to see people losing money but for you, i shall make an exception.
Here, you answered you own question, you fool!

Yeah, let's ban him. Let's abuse the hell out of him, then dump him on his ****, pennyless and with out the GF.

What a perfect excuse for our failings, certainly we can't have someone on here that has given it everything they have, only to be humiliated and pissed on.

Hell, no body on here can trade, let's just ban him and continue on as "traders".

Hey it works for me, yeah we banned Spanish, he tried too hard.

You hypocrits!

Last edited:
You just made money in an impossible market.

This next few weeks will test everyone, it's going to be false Long USD set-ups all day and night.

These position are going to go right in everyones faces, the USD just spent months attempting at strenghts, only to be slammed right back down again. All this pressure that build up and couldn't strengthen USD is going to snap back, it's going to Suck the void of orders and hit fall.

Talking Oil 160+, Gold over 1k

What was about to happpen 3 months ago is going to happen.
89 , your trading against usd right now. Keep an eye on it.

Attachments

• 17 07 08.png
    17 07 08.png
    16.1 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.