• leave them open

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • couldn't care less

Votes: 40 50.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers mr charts.
Didn't know he had 2 journals! Looks like that one was his first attempt which didn't really take off and so he then started the '5-10% profit per day' one

And here are some words of wisdom, knowledge and experience posted today by the joker aka S89:

"I dont understand what the market actually is or how it works, and wkipedia ma eit sound confusing...,"

And people listen to him....! LOL

And here are some words of wisdom, knowledge and experience posted today by the joker aka S89:

"I dont understand what the market actually is or how it works, and wkipedia ma eit sound confusing...,"

And people listen to him....! LOL

lol...must admit i read that myself this morning and had to do a double take. Still...lets see if he can continue his results in 2009. People were saying he would blow up a LONG time ago.

Yes, he wasn't so lucky. My take on it is that it's worse to blow up a £100k account that you've spent 2 years building up than it is to blow a £1k account that you just put in a week ago.

lol...must admit i read that myself this morning and had to do a double take. Still...lets see if he can continue his results in 2009. People were saying he would blow up a LONG time ago.

He will blow up, it is a mathematical certainty. This is assuming he is nor BSing you already. Really anyone who understands even a wee bit about the markets knows he will get wiped out.

He will blow up, it is a mathematical certainty. This is assuming he is nor BSing you already. Really anyone who understands even a wee bit about the markets knows he will get wiped out.

Or anyone who understands a wee bit about variance for that matter.

The reason I like to watch him trade is because he is honest... now by honest I don't mean truthful or ethical but honest in that you can see every cognitive bias under the sun on display (including a very innaccurate memory), very interesting in fact. If human experimentation were legal then it would be a good idea to trap him in a laboratory and watch him trade, might have to email Daniel Kahneman...

This is hilarious!

Latest reply... I have actually removed a tiny bit of it as it would put someone else's job on the line imo...

spanish89 said:
1stly i foundout that the police stuff before was nothing to do with trading!! LOL

did crim serach under my surnames and foundout it was because of my cousin have a criminal record.

I instead applied to the metropolitan police specials back then in Julyy, and 2weeks ago i passed both interviews, the fitness test, and so now im just waiting till end of january when il be getting the uniform and warrant card and hand cuffs and be starting for 4hours on wednesday late mornings...

(but have power of arrest at all times).

Shadow, i went to the strictest all boys school in the uk!!! LOL
So i went through the toughest most old fashioned sort of discipline any school can legally now do to you even.

FXscalper, i do actuallly agree with you that yes it is extremely likely that 1day, or more likely 2 t 3x er year i will close trades with big losses equal to about 60% to maybe even upto 80% of the capital that i holding in my account at the time.

Why not, ive done it before when i cashed in that dow long too early, went after chasing it and then let market go agaisnt me beofr taking £1000 loss.
But then let that mess up my confidence and lost just over £4k in those 3days.

Yet used my remaining 4k to earn over 10k capital in the following 3weeks...

But i do agree that its very likely i will have a few times during the following year/s when il take loss of about 60% of account capital. lol

But you see the thing is that while everyone else earns little bits of money, and keeps most/all of it in theri traidng account and then starst traidng at higher £ per ticka s their capital increases,
that is extremely dangerous way of trading.
But for most people its the only way they can feel safe enough in trading bigger sizes.

But me, i donbt have any need to compound my money in my trading account.

(All i want is to have the amount in traidng at per tick, that x 1000, and have that much capital in my account, and that would provide ultimate maximum safety and s/l that i could ever possible even think of needing to use).

So if im trading at £9 tick like i do mostly now all i need is £9,000 capital.

I instead now withdraw all the other thousands to my bank account on a weekly basis, and just stockpile my money there.

And even though so sooo many people on t2w do what to think that im a crap trader who just takes wild randonm risks and thorws money around aimlessly, wlel you are welcome to think that if you like,
but if you actually look at the daily entry and exit calls i give about 90%+ of them are very very accuare and spend very little time in loss at all.

So im not going around having lots of regular big losses.

Am having about 1 losing trade for every 60profitable trades, and that losing trade is between a few quid to £3,000 maximum id allow.

And while having a 60% loss of capital does sound like alot, when i have been and still am consistently earning 5% t 10% profit per day, a worst case loss loss of 60% is merely 1weeks worth of trading profit.

And so if i have 1 of these losses every 4months i dont mind.

Since i will be keeping under 10k in my trading account, and so it would only be 60% of that lost.

all the other profits id made would be safely in my bank account.

And im not sure why people are quoting and making a big deal about when i said that ''i dont understand how the bond market works. And that it looked complicated when expalined on wikipedia.

Since i dont trade bonds, never ave trades bonds, and dont really have any reason to findout about them as they dont really affect my oil trading. lol
Makes a reasonable point about the account blow ups if you ask me!

Status
Not open for further replies.