• leave them open

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • couldn't care less

Votes: 40 50.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooopss, spanish is corrupting people now on MSN

Just been reading his journal on elite trader, hate to admit it but sometimes I like a bit of fiction. It would seem that not only is he leaving people high and dry (namely a girl called Meli aka No:1 oiltrader) but is also boasting about his virtual account again.

So, does he actually trade with real cash or is it all virtual, seeing his IG screenshot there appears to be NO money in it and his calls are the worst I've seen.

How many people are going to put there beliefs and trust into this guy before they can see that he is just having a laugh at all there expense. Although Meli aka No1: Oiltrader has an obnoctious up her ar2e kinda name and clearly hasn't a clue, you gotta feel for her innocence and nievity. Not many people survive in this male orientated industry and is refreshiing to see females when they pop up from time to time, its just spanish is destroying yet another trader with his crappy "I am a full time trader and make profit and live calls" BS.

Also, dont know who Citygent is over there but he has some great points to spanish, only a lot kinda than I would put but probably fears of getting banned. One good line from him is "in essence you’re just a salaryman with a very insecure job". Great line Citygent

More like stop scamming and killing traders and fcuk off and die would be my words.:LOL:

Alot of people deserve to make money in this game or in life in general, spanish is definately one of those that deserves to be on the streets broke, or at least pointing out which shelf I can find my hot chilli sauce.

This year hasn't got him, maybe next year....I live in hope.

K well cos i didnt take the trade yesterday when it hit my target of 43.92 and take my £1000 and end the year there,

i took the hit today and took a loss of £3,345!!

(£12 tick)

+ like i said earlier in reply to someone from t2w who kept banging on about that there would be 1trade that i would leave a gianst stoploss on for and it would never come back and blowup my account...

Well this was my only 1 losing day of the whole month, and so the 1 trade that would have blown me up if i was foolish...
Since my stoploss was at 33.26

That got hit id have lost all my capital, and i only have a few hundred quid left in my bank now, so that would have been the end of having a house to live in and food to feed myself..

However i put my stoploss at 39.60 late this morning when market was in the mid 40s,
and so blowingup has been put on hold for another month again.

hi spanish,

I cant see you on msn and am very worried, the trade that i got in with you, the one we agreed to buy at so i got feb contract at 46.99 is now at 41.83. i'm now over 500 points out and at 50p is not alot to you amounts to over £250 to me and is a hell of a lot. i see you got out at lower price but we never set a stop for me and am now a bit worried when i see ppl looking to go short to drive it down some more.

what should i do, please help.

There's so much I could say about these posts but I haven't got all day!

Briefly:

1. You were NOT unluckly, You were LUCKY spanish that oil DIDN'T go down to $33. Realise that if it had you would have been wiped out. It could have happened. You were lucky it didn't

2. Oiltrader is a prime example of why people should not be listening to this guy. He is not YET a good trader as others have said. When he can trade this well WITHOUT losing £3.5k in the process then he will be a good trader.

so he ended up turning that £700 into about £25k by the looks of it.
I conceded that I was wrong about his inevitable failure when he was at about £15k so so far im happy with my call.

If he's still making a few grand per week in 10 years time, are you stil gonna be saying what a bad trader he is and still waiting for him to blowup ?

Shadowninja had access to his account apparently so i guess he can confirm that it is legitimate?

I've seen his live account. It is real money. That said, I only saw one day's worth of trading results (all winning trades) and he could have dumped £10k into it prior to showing me on a lucky day. Who knows.

I conceded that I was wrong about his inevitable failure when he was at about £15k so so far im happy with my call.

If he's still making a few grand per week in 10 years time, are you stil gonna be saying what a bad trader he is and still waiting for him to blowup ?

Shadowninja had access to his account apparently so i guess he can confirm that it is legitimate?

you are missing the point keano.

He could have blown up this week - it was a very real possibility and it was only LUCK that saved him. Yes he has done very well - but if he continues in the same vain his account will get blown. You can only be lucky so many times.

This whole fannish nonsense reminds me of Socrates' comments about character and personality.
Maybe he had a point on that score :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Keano,

No offence bud but you seem to want to be right about your call on spanish. Maybe you are, maybe your not or maybe you will be. There is no covering up the fact he is a total c0ck who scams people for money. The selected date HE chose to show shadow ninja unfortunately proves nothing for you as what shadow ninja says, could have been easily achived through selctive results, ie, heres a good day, have a look and also see my balance...lol.

From what I can see he has no evidence of ANY live calls that are worth ANYTHING whatsoever. All I see so far is people coming and going trying his same strat and, surprise surprise, seem to dissappear as I'm sure that Meli will do soon. Another one bites the dust at the hand of that imbecile.

Maybe he is playing with real money, maybe he is doing really well. Personally, I dont want him to do well and cant wait for the day he blows up, the more people he takes with him the more damage he does to his character. I will be watching how he deals with Meli and any other followers of his 'great' trading abilities. It's a shame to see good people blowup believing he is the trader he speaks of and I bet none of them have even thought of scamming the stuff he has. He is a wrongen through and through. Defend him if you wish, wish him well if you wish, its your choice, I for one know that I could never wish someone well that breaks the law and scams then brags.

Over and out for now.

Keano,

No offence bud but you seem to want to be right about your call on spanish. Maybe you are, maybe your not or maybe you will be. There is no covering up the fact he is a total c0ck who scams people for money. The selected date HE chose to show shadow ninja unfortunately proves nothing for you as what shadow ninja says, could have been easily achived through selctive results, ie, heres a good day, have a look and also see my balance...lol.

From what I can see he has no evidence of ANY live calls that are worth ANYTHING whatsoever. All I see so far is people coming and going trying his same strat and, surprise surprise, seem to dissappear as I'm sure that Meli will do soon. Another one bites the dust at the hand of that imbecile.

Maybe he is playing with real money, maybe he is doing really well. Personally, I dont want him to do well and cant wait for the day he blows up, the more people he takes with him the more damage he does to his character. I will be watching how he deals with Meli and any other followers of his 'great' trading abilities. It's a shame to see good people blowup believing he is the trader he speaks of and I bet none of them have even thought of scamming the stuff he has. He is a wrongen through and through. Defend him if you wish, wish him well if you wish, its your choice, I for one know that I could never wish someone well that breaks the law and scams then brags.

Over and out for now.

Quality post (y)

fair enough Lee shepherd.
For the record I dont much like him either! He is a scamming leech on society.

Hoggums, as far as I knew he had a stop on that trade of 39 or so?? Didn't think he was risking the whole account (i could be wrong, i dont view that thread as religiously as i once did)

Attachments

• OinkOink.jpg
    OinkOink.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 137
fair enough Lee shepherd.
For the record I dont much like him either! He is a scamming leech on society.

Hoggums, as far as I knew he had a stop on that trade of 39 or so?? Didn't think he was risking the whole account (i could be wrong, i dont view that thread as religiously as i once did)

He only put that stop on after it had already dropped to 38 and recovered.

I still don't get why people get soooooo worked up about some muppet on an internet forum who they've never met. They also haven't met the people he's allegedly leading astray. They also haven't met the other T2W regulars they are arguing with.

So you in effect are arguing with someone you never met, about another person you never met being led astray by a third person you never met.

This is insane. Frankly, who cares. All you end up doing is looking silly and petty, and then you get a condescending post like this from yet another person you never met (i.e. me). See what you did - I got drawn in now. So I'm not only an idiot but also a hypocrite. Doh! ;)

GJ

Ooh Gamma.... You wrong on so many counts , I don't know where to start.
This thread is a reputation builder, status enhancer and last but not least has a very therapeutic effect on all who participate. Almost all of them in the same opinion, that gives sense of belonging and being right all the time.

Think about it; same people repped each other to the hilt ,saying the same think over again and again and again and again....... If you remove all the reps same people gave each other for the same reasons some reputations will be in tatters and if you remove the post counts as well some status would fell in to disrepute.:cheesy:

Best bit is; some time they abuse rep system so much that even machine can not take it anymore and refuses to register. Then they come with post like
''I want to give you a rep but computer says noo'' That cracks me up every time.:LOL::LOL:

i find it quite disturbing some guys are here breaking sweat and letting their hair go grey over some reputation points? Az bruvs got ne lyf otha den rep pointz?

this is depressing me. Its a friday :p

Friday is a easy day one should have closed all positions by 12 pm gmt and then chill out at T2W. That's if you have not left for a long weekend already
Hope everyone has a good finish to the week!

Friday is a easy day one should have closed all positions by 12 pm gmt and then chill out at T2W. That's if you have not left for a long weekend already
Hope everyone has a good finish to the week!

Your kidding! I'm still holding shorts on cable and dow.

Well, don't forget that people are only showing passion in an internet sense, because this is the internet... I doubt anyone really gives a flying toss to be honest...

I quite like spanish doing well, it amuses me. He's offering to 'insure' meli's losing trade now (out of the next £1250 he makes)

I 'M JUST A JEALOUS GUY..."

oh dear...

I tell you what, tHis one goes to ALL MASTERS JEDI of the finacila world in here (apparently we have a few...). back up your claims with evidence of your wonderful techniques and share with readers of this forum, I mean that is the reason people come to these forums, or is it??? OR IS IT???

You guys are VERY GOOD at talking, but even my parrot can talk the talk...

If you are so good and spanish is full of, then deliver the goods and show us YOU ARE RIGHT!

BE KIND AND SHARE, PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR VERY BIG MOUNTH IS OR BE QUIET AND GET A LIFE!

i post my trades for the day every day, in advance of the market even opening. you're so obnoxious and arrogant, it's almost a pleasure to see you make such a fool out of yourself and make enemies by alienating those very people who could help you with their "wonderful techniques" etc

pissed rant

Mr. G's rather pissed rant:

Dear fellow T2W'ers,

To be honest, I think the "spanish saga" has gone on far too long, and is becoming very tiresome. The kid is profitable, and from the very brief look at his blog over on ET he was talking about mean reversion and using S+R off daily TF's, then drilling down to the PA on 60m TF - something I think we must all, as a collective, admit is something we did not expect to see.

Those who watch longingly for him to blow up... well, get a life and/or don't be so jealous. If he does, he does, and vice versa. There can be nothing more to say on the matter than that.

Anyway, the real point of this post is that I have been enjoying the seasonal merriments this evening, and stumbled upon late night television whilst negotiating the chilli sauce smothered over my reformed lamb foodstuff...

... during said encounter with the television, I witnessed one of these "Text GIRLS to 12345 for hot text, chat, pics and maybe more" adverts - you know the ones, with 18yr olds all trying to look sexy and mature, and failing miserably... and I think Spanish is EXACTLY the target market for this kind of marketing. I have though this every time I see one of these ads, and I wanted to share my observation with you all.

Perhaps a pointless rant, but I wanted to get it off my chest. On the one hand, I think to myself; "Aww, bless him, the bloody moron. Who does he think is on the other end of these text things, what he expect to find his next true love? HAHAHAHAHA... ". But on the other, he is almost certainly earning more than the concensus are willing to accept, so let him spend his cash on whatever he wants - and "more power to his elbow".

The anti-Spanish sentiment that seems to course the veins of this forum reflect very poorly on T2W in my view. It has been argued that T2W is, amongst those who populate trading websites, considered at the "fisher price" and of the spectrum because it rarely gets into the minutea of anything serious; the S89 episode reflects that perfectly - we are more inclined to argue over whether he is or he isn't, or whether he deserves it or not, or how long it'll be before he comes unstuck, than whether he might infact have something tangible to say or can pass on some of the behaviours he has noticed.

Of course, people might wonder how or why whatever he does seems to work. They might, infact, disagree with the principles of his trading techniques, or his interpretation of the available information, and be of the position that whatever he does shouldn't work. I do not agree that using a plethora of indicators or scalping currencies on 5 min charts should work - but the fact of the matter is that some traders do manage to trade profitably using these techniques. Spanish is one of these traders - I don't understand how or why, but I would be a fool for thinking that understanding everything is within my grasp.

Maybe not forever, maybe not the most elegant, but by all accounts Spanish' trading works, and I think we could all do with reminding ourselves of how difficult such an achievement is. Let us not, as a community, be so aloof to the kid's development as a trader. Those of us who can recall his original foray into our little forum should take a step back and marvel at how far he has come.

In an attempt to bring this lengthy Monologue back on topic, I will say that as I am trading, I change my position to suit the evidence. The evidence has changed, its about time some members cut their losses (oh the irony!).

Kindest Regards, and Merry Christmas to you all.

Mr. (hic!) G

P.S. still, if after all that, you want to see him fall upon his sword, then don't be such a d!ckhead. One can easily make a case that humility escapes the charlatans' inventory.

P.P.S. just for the record, I was one of the most vocal proponents of Spanish' inevitable demise. I accused him of being a total bloody moron, a compulsive gambler, a snotty little sh!t, and probably others (he was, I must admit, rather easy to poke fun at). Whilst all of these things may still be true, profitable must be added to the list of charges against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.