Votes: 10 12.7%
  • leave them open

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • couldn't care less

Votes: 40 50.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced traders in prop terms would be either from a different prop house/bank prior or independents who've traded a decent size direct access for a number of years and have a track record basically. Spreadbetting applies to more beginner/intermediate traders as far as prop houses think. He should be going down the trainee trader route in my opinion. The thing is they don't like people with too much experience as they will have acquired bad habits, discipline issues etc, and are more difficult to mould. He's neither a beginner or experienced, therein lies the problem.

The thing is they don't like people with too much experience as they will have acquired bad habits, discipline issues etc, and are more difficult to mould. He's neither a beginner or experienced, therein lies the problem.

I think he has a rum habit.

Would be fun to have a clown like him in the office though, especially as a blue button..... I could imagine the strop when he gets sent to Mcdonalds for the 5th time that day or off to buy a birthday card for the top traders wife(or GF/mistress etc)!!!!!!!!

Would be fun to have a clown like him in the office though, especially as a blue button..... I could imagine the strop when he gets sent to Mcdonalds for the 5th time that day or off to buy a birthday card for the top traders wife(or GF/mistress etc)!!!!!!!![/QUOTE

Sending someone like him off to the shops is dangerous under Health and Safety. What if he tried to cross a road? He doesn't know what "stop" means :sneaky:

Would be fun to have a clown like him in the office though, especially as a blue button..... I could imagine the strop when he gets sent to Mcdonalds for the 5th time that day or off to buy a birthday card for the top traders wife(or GF/mistress etc)!!!!!!!![/QUOTE

Sending someone like him off to the shops is dangerous under Health and Safety. What if he tried to cross a road? He doesn't know what "stop" means :sneaky:

After he gets run over he'll get up, dust himself off and then look at the road now empty and say "See, I knew the road was empty - my predicition was 100% accurate :LOL::cheesy::cheesy::clap::clap:"

Well, there's first.
Reading the latest contributions to this thread, I'm just beginning to feel something for S89 that I've never felt before: pity.
:cheesy:

Can anyone tell me why spanish89 is so...er...disliked? or pitied upon? anything he did?

from what i understand hes just 19 or 20?...let the guy chill hes a young brother?

:LOL:
There's a vast chasm between my current feelings and those that would be required to warrant the action you describe brutusdog - which would be another first - for me!

your forgetting about round the back of the bike sheds in 94' with j trader....:)

Running with the Bulls is on my "list of things to do".

maybe this summer or next.

Status
Not open for further replies.