Votes: 10 12.7%
  • leave them open

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • couldn't care less

Votes: 40 50.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way that S89 wrote that blurb in the attachment to brutusdog's post - coz its far to well riton, wivout many spilling pistakes or punction errors, init!

Whoever s89 is he's caused 83 pages of chat!!! He sounds like good fun to me - why is he banned ?? Can he be unbanned or will I get banned for asking ??

hes a normal brother from the hood trying to make a living, and being criticised and picked on by the seemingly posh/superior class

You have to admit it, a superior class of trader are currently taking the other side of his trades :LOL:

For the record, I think:

1) only w@nkers bitch about Spanish on messageboards

2) he is more "of a trader" than most of the fückwits here

(y) getting a touch boring now. He hasn't been on this site for months !

Spanish - once you re-take puperty (and pass), you will be dangerous.

AND/OR some sort of autistic hieroglyphics wonderkid.

and youve got 85 pages of motivation on this thread ....

haha

if I were a cynic I would say I reckon the modal posters in this thread have each made less than $85 profit - at $1 per point - since it's inception

but I'm an optimist - it's at least $87.50

aint you that famous bloke of the internet ... give us your autograph mate.... im sure someone here will buy it on ebay

yeah good luck with that ...and the futex job... if you get it ill have someone there get your autograph for me.... on a cheque.

I don't know what you did to get yourself banned
JD

You see - if I'm permitted to get on my soapbox for a few mins - there is an issue that really bugs me:

Spanish89 vs. JTrader

One got banned, and leaves his legacy behind
The other got bullied.

One posted pertinent comments about trading
The other asked for dating advice

One clearly demonstrated that the markets affected his psyche - because he had money on it.
The other... well, didntdemonstrate anything.,

One asked questions about things he didnt understand (my favourite; what backwardation and Um Bongo were in the commodity markets).
The other didnt ask any questions at all, apart from useless polls.

One got alot of sh!t and didnt throw his toys out of the pram
the other.. well, where is he now?

One posted his view on the markets, and didn't care whether he was right or wrong
the other didn't say anything about the markets. at all. ever.

I can could go on forever, but you get the message.

When spanish was posting here, I would have been first in line to see him banned. His posts took over the forum, and all trading related discussion was left at the wayside. I accused him of being an idiot, a compulsive gambler, I regularly threw my vocabulary around to make him look stupid, and even gave him a camel toe.

But look at where we are now. The only active threads are "Spanish89: the Legend" and "Trader_Dante let me lick your balls". Both of which have a recurring theme that is particularly boring. In our attempt to rise above the juvenile route the forum was taking, we are left to schoolboy behaviour of community ridicule and worship simultaneously.

I have been on a rant about his before, but it really fúcks me off. No one is prepared to accept that they made a misjudgement about Spanish - you can see it on other threads too. There is nothing wrong with being wrong. I was wrong yesterday when I bought the bund at 122.64. I was wrong about Spanish.

You know - being stubborn is a pretty awful attribute to have as a trader.Following the herd equally so. There is a gulf of difference between a popularity contest and a meriticracy... and it is the weaker that permiates through this forum.

And I mean there are actual traders here acting like schoolkids:

Mr Charts
R_E
Gooseman

Surely you can recognise that your behaviour is irrational? A personal vendetta? What is with the Witch hunt?

Anyway - it doesn't really matter what I say, I can't change the tides - I'm posting this for myself!!

Spanish is gone, yet he dominates the forum. I reckon I could count the number of regular posters that were here pre-spanish on my hands and feet for example grantx (who I understand is making an excellent market in "bricks to put under cars that you've nicked the wheels off", while running his VWAP Dax strategy on the side), yet still he is the opium of the posters.

It fúcks me off, big time.

So Jtrader gets to stay because he's popular, even though he is as much use as a flacid w@nk - and S89 gets banned just because hes rubbed people up the wrong way.

Of course, this is a community of alpha male traders, go getters, born winners - the better the competition, the better I look when I win!

büllsh!t

Anyway thats my rant. Serious mistake by management / moderators IMO - we considered ourselves the Robinsons of Wimbledon squash, but when someone tried our limits we have been measured as Ribena toothkind and left wanting.

w@nkers

ND: TD, this is not a personal afront against you - Infact I have a pretty good idea that you are actually a trader for proper money... it's the sheep that **** me off

Status
Not open for further replies.