Sometimes I wonder.....

i don't understand what you're saying.You think you're being scammed cause it sounds like that.You've been a member for what 9 years surely you should know better.

:LOL:

Nine years doth not a saint make.

I get nasty, evil, thoughts, sometimes.

Listen you can be scammed very easily but that's why the nfa is there.So that someone can't write a website pretending to be a broker while in their underpants.I know someone who knows someone who did not do is due dillegence and has appartenty been scammed.Like i said that's the reason we have the nfa otherwise your broker can just take your money or deliberly deceive you.Having said that i checked out one or two brokers history on the nfa website and if you've never done that before let me tell you if your broker is unethcical and you can prove that they can get a really big fine.Your talking about more than 100 000 $.

Listen you can be scammed very easily but that's why the nfa is there.So that someone can't write a website pretending to be a broker while in their underpants.I know someone who knows someone who did not do is due dillegence and has appartenty been scammed.Like i said that's the reason we have the nfa otherwise your broker can just take your money or deliberly deceive you.Having said that i checked out one or two brokers history on the nfa website and if you've never done that before let me tell you if your broker is unethcical and you can prove that they can get a really big fine.Your talking about more than 100 000 $.

Whoa!

Don't get too enthusiatic!

I got stopped out. Ok? It happens.

I'm not about to go on a Crusade about it!

Looking on the bright side, sounds like it triggered your stop, confirming the trade setup was no longer valid and threw you out before continuing closer to your disaster stop.
Sounds like good trading to me.
But I know very little.

If he gets bare bottom flogged in public ,he might not do it again.So t2w is kinda mild flogging yard.

Sounds to me as if:-

1. Your timeframe may be too long for your system
2. Your system isn't delivering in time or correct direction
3. You are getting a bit paranoid and need a rest

If its none of the above try gardening - it calms the nerves wonderfully

how comes ppl talk about their stop orders getting hunted but never about their profit orders being hunted

I 've got the web cam working again. Now he's gone to bed, I am PM you all, his stops for today.

I think that you guys are very unsympathetic and I'm going to bed.

aaaaaaaaaaaahh cheer up ole sport

I find Fridays are lethal - I tend to give most of it back then. Maybe its because I'm so generous

:)