I G Index Charts Troubleshooting

Marwan2010

Established member
My IT Finance charts work perfectly when using just single monitor ( primary monitor), But when I MOVE the charts from one monitor to the second monitor, it freezes.>> It stops responding.

This ONLY happens with IT Finance charts > no other software has this problem. I have removed Java and reinstalled it again, but still i have the same problems. HELP!

Works fine for me. I realise this is not very helpful, but perhaps it's not IT-Finance charts that are the problem here.

My IT Finance charts work perfectly when using just single monitor ( primary monitor), But when I MOVE the charts from one monitor to the second monitor, it freezes.>> It stops responding.

This ONLY happens with IT Finance charts > no other software has this problem. I have removed Java and reinstalled it again, but still i have the same problems. HELP!

I had a few problems in the past - Java was normally at the bottom of it.

Try the helpdesk, they were good from what I remember. But before you do, try this:

Make sure that you have removed every trace of Java - a simple uninstall will not do this. If it is not done, the reinstall might not be effective. You have to hunt it out by hand - but again, the helpdesk can tell you how to do this if you're not sure.

I had a few problems in the past - Java was normally at the bottom of it.

Try the helpdesk, they were good from what I remember. But before you do, try this:

Make sure that you have removed every trace of Java - a simple uninstall will not do this. If it is not done, the reinstall might not be effective. You have to hunt it out by hand - but again, the helpdesk can tell you how to do this if you're not sure.

Thanks , will try this again.

If anyone can add to this than will appreciate. Have emailed help desk, so waiting for a reply.

Have contacted I G Help desk so many times, but they are useless, so will try my luck with IT Finance directly.

just a thought, you have extended the desktop into the 2nd screen? and not cloned it maybe through gfx software? not really sure why it doesn't work for you, maybe explain to the thread how you have your screens actually set up may give a clue for someone to help, try that route for now while waiting for the helpdesk.

Thanks , will try this again.

If anyone can add to this than will appreciate. Have emailed help desk, so waiting for a reply.

Have contacted I G Help desk so many times, but they are useless, so will try my luck with IT Finance directly.

I don't think that is the issue, but this is how you clear java files completely:
Remove java and j2 programs from control panel
Goto c:drive and search and delete java folders / files. Need to unhide sys files, goto users / applications etc. And in program files depending on op system etc.
Goto regedit and search and delete java files.

Then reinstall at java.com

If you pm your email I can fwd the email helpdesk sent me. Bit awkward copying it here just using my phone.

I am having a nightmare with the advanced charts on one comp and think my issue is java related. I am talking direct with prorealtime.