somebody trade euribor boxes?

Do you watch the matrix all day and execute manually? Or do you have tools that tell you when an opportunity might be available?

Tough way to trade. I spend most of my day surfing the internet and looking at naughty websites.

Well, I feel like a waste of space if I don't do anything. But if I over trade then I lose money. So feeling like a waste of space is the optimal solution.

If you run out of things on the net, just make some **** up and put it on wikipedia. No one notices and spreading misinformation makes you proportionally smarter ;)

If you run out of things on the net, just make some **** up and put it on wikipedia. No one notices and spreading misinformation makes you proportionally smarter ;)

Have you got any examples of your work? I put up a page about myself but it was taken down.

can sombody tell me pls what r your fix costs when u trade the bor? and maybe someone knowes how much stealler cost?

Most people aren't allowed to tell you because of the terms of their contract but believe me you're paying a lot more than me and I'm not on an especially cheap round trip cost as I don't do too much volume.

I can tell you I started out at £1 round trip on my first day...

Stellar - Dont know - would guess at around £500pm depending on exchanges connected to.

Bor - 25p per side (Liffe) 3p per side (LCH) 2-3p per side (Clearer) Remaining 30p per side (Your Boss!!)

they cant say? why somebody tracking them in the forum? maybe on frivate massage.thanks lucky it nice 2 start the day with encouraging massage...

my view is don't have a position and definitely don't use an autospreader tomorrow unless you wan't to be ****ed.

my view is don't have a position and definitely don't use an autospreader tomorrow unless you wan't to be ****ed.

Are you trying to keep all the action for yourself? I'm going to be punting buxl spreads over the number tomorrow. Good times.