somebody trade euribor boxes?

I know of it but can't say I've ever done it. Just seems pointless to me - assuming the reason you want to do it is the obvious one computers will beat you in the usual low volatility environment; and at present it would be suicidal.

the thin size being shown in bor spreads and outrights at the moment is insane. never seen anything like it

Wouldn't go near boxes at the moment, way too thin and whippy. Could do some serious account damage in current conditions.

i need your help pepole. i started with the boxes and now we traing the flys i know the bund also.should i trade the eurobir spread outrights or some other spreads that u know?

Sounds like your just starting, therefore if I were you I would just stick to 3 month spreads, learn these - how and what makes the bid/offer trade then you can incorporate 3 month butterfly's and eventually onto boxes and calendars.

actully i m trading 1by 2 for 9 months but the front boxes r to voltiale and the back ones dont move.so our bos wants us to trade flys.i m trying this but i dont think its the solution and i m lookung somthing alse 2 trade its doesnt have 2 be the bor...

i willing 2 try everytihng...can u give me some infoermation pls

euroswiss. it's the swiss interest rate future market. on liffe.

thinner, liable to big moves but i find it quite a technical contract.

no idea mate. i don't trade as a local any more.....whack a question up on the top thread.

used to pay £1 per round trip and then get a rebate depending on vols. i was doing maybe 10k a month max. that was across bor, stirling and swiss.