somebody trade euribor boxes?

not at all. i m doing that only on the matrix,becuasu u may take money before u put the box u can take money on the way...

So do you tend to have working orders in all day? Or only place them when you see an opportunity about to occur? I tried placing a load of working orders into the matrix once, working various boxes manually, but got confused and went to sleep. I much prefer using an autospreader.

Also, what sort of holding periods do you tend to have? I've heard that box traders hold their positions for days, if not weeks. With the equity spread that I trade I try to get out within 5 minutes.

a year ago the time u place a order was importent because the market didnt move so much,but now i put order only when see opporunity,i do max 3 kind of boxes(diffrent months) and i dont touch the first one.its better to do it by yourself because i can get better prices.i used to hold them for days and weeks but in the last month i have more patient and i enter a box only in a good level so it offer me money (most fo the times) in the same day (2-4 ticks) so i mostly flat in the end of the day in the last month.