Software with Arabic Date?(or adjustable date format)

kako

Hi
I'm looking for a software that supports Arabic and persian Dates.
I mean instaed of january, feb......... it has persian months or has the ability to change the date format :( ( You know ......excel has them but with excel there's a lot of work to do! :eek: )

I've tested many Softwares but none of them are as I said. even foreign Exchanges and customized currencies are supported but there's no setting for changing the date format.

thnx in advance. :idea:

Hi kako,

Try using futuresource. They have real time pricing and charts and for a little bit extra you can pay for a DDE link so that you can download to excel. I know it's a pain to change the dates but this may be an easier option for you.

Del

QUOTE=kako]Hi
I mean instaed of january, feb......... it has persian months or has the ability to change the date format :( ( You know ......excel has them but with excel there's a lot of work to do! :eek: )

I've tested many Softwares but none of them are as I said. even foreign Exchanges and customized currencies are supported but there's no setting for changing the date format.

thnx in advance. :idea:[/QUOTE]

delboy said:
Hi kako,

Try using futuresource. They have real time pricing and charts and for a little bit extra you can pay for a DDE link so that you can download to excel. I know it's a pain to change the dates but this may be an easier option for you.

Del

QUOTE=kako]Hi

thnx in advance. :idea:
[/QUOTE]
Hi Delboy
thank you. it's a shame because I didn't think of DDE.
I think it is an abbreviation for " Dynamic Data Exchange", am i right?
then this is exactly what i'm looking for! ( with some patches and fixes I'm Capable to have Other Date Formats in Excel) and now if i can find a way to export the Data(and charts) to excel I think my problem could be solved.
Could you please introduce me some software that mainly based on EOD Data, have DDE support?
(I've serched a little but it seems it's always a charactristic of FOREX Softwares, but I'm looking for a stock - specific- software with DDE support).

thank you Del.
;)