Software with Arabic Date?(or adjustable date format)

kako

125 4
Hi
I'm looking for a software that supports Arabic and persian Dates.
I mean instaed of january, feb......... it has persian months or has the ability to change the date format :( ( You know ......excel has them but with excel there's a lot of work to do! :eek: )

I've tested many Softwares but none of them are as I said. even foreign Exchanges and customized currencies are supported but there's no setting for changing the date format.

thnx in advance. :idea:

delboy

11 0
Hi kako,

Try using futuresource. They have real time pricing and charts and for a little bit extra you can pay for a DDE link so that you can download to excel. I know it's a pain to change the dates but this may be an easier option for you.

Del

QUOTE=kako]Hi
I mean instaed of january, feb......... it has persian months or has the ability to change the date format :( ( You know ......excel has them but with excel there's a lot of work to do! :eek: )

I've tested many Softwares but none of them are as I said. even foreign Exchanges and customized currencies are supported but there's no setting for changing the date format.

thnx in advance. :idea:[/QUOTE]

kako

125 4
delboy said:
Hi kako,

Try using futuresource. They have real time pricing and charts and for a little bit extra you can pay for a DDE link so that you can download to excel. I know it's a pain to change the dates but this may be an easier option for you.

Del

QUOTE=kako]Hi

thnx in advance. :idea:
[/QUOTE]
Hi Delboy
thank you. it's a shame because I didn't think of DDE.
I think it is an abbreviation for " Dynamic Data Exchange", am i right?
then this is exactly what i'm looking for! ( with some patches and fixes I'm Capable to have Other Date Formats in Excel) and now if i can find a way to export the Data(and charts) to excel I think my problem could be solved.
Could you please introduce me some software that mainly based on EOD Data, have DDE support?
(I've serched a little but it seems it's always a charactristic of FOREX Softwares, but I'm looking for a stock - specific- software with DDE support).

thank you Del.
;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock