Software Developer seeking US based Resident to Test New Trading Software

Hello Trade2Win Community,

I am an Australian based independent software developer currently working on a new automated trading program. It will soon be ready for testing however it is designed for a US based exchange and only US residents are able to trade on this platform. I am looking for a US resident from one of the below listed states to help set up and test on the US exchange.

Alabama (AL)
Arizona (AZ)
Arkansas (AR)
California (CA)
Colorado (CO)
Delaware (DE)
District of Columbia (DC)
Georgia (GA)
Idaho (ID)
Illinois (IL)
Indiana (IN)
Iowa (IA)
Kansas (KS)
Maine (ME)
Massachusetts (MA)
Mississippi (MS)
Missouri (MO)
Montana (MT)
Nebraska (NE)
Nevada (NV)
New Hampshire (NH)
New Jersey (NJ)
New Mexico (NM)
New York (NY)
North Carolina (NC)
North Dakota (ND)
Oklahoma (OK)
Oregon (OR)
Pennsylvania (PA)
Puerto Rico (PR)
South Carolina (SC)
South Dakota (SD)
Texas (TX)
Utah (UT)
Vermont (VT)
Washington (WA)
West Virginia (WV)
Wisconsin (WI)

I will provide any set up costs in advance so that you are not required to pay any costs out of your own funds.

Only basic computer skills required and you will NOT be required to install any software on your own personal computer.

As this software is under development I cannot guarantee that any profits will be made however I will share a fair percentage of any profits made through this process which we can negotiate. You will be free to stop at any time.

Expectation of only a few hours of your time will be required.

Prior experience with self trading would be advantageous, feel free to consult your advisers at any time to make sure this is right for you.

I am willing to take any form of correspondence.

Why would you need testers? You could test it yourself without being a US resident.