Seeking for software developer

Solas0077

I trade etfs, futures, high cap stocks and forex. I just purchased a license of price action lab and this program finds an enormous number of high potential patterns I need to evaluate. I am looking for someone with database development experience to program my idea for saving this enormous number of patterns and finding which ones work across a variety of instruments based on a set of formulas I have developed. Some serious programming work must be done here that involves interfacing price action lab with a database and a custom backtesting engine.

On top of that I am looking for a developer with experience in working with genetic algorithms that will develop a module to use the patterns in the database that pass the tests I have developed and construct trading models with various money management schemes based on market strength and other consideration. Please PM only if you have serious experience in this area and willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement. If you do not receive a reply within a couple of days that will not mean I ignore you but that I have found someone already.

I trade etfs, futures, high cap stocks and forex. I just purchased a license of price action lab and this program finds an enormous number of high potential patterns I need to evaluate. I am looking for someone with database development experience to program my idea for saving this enormous number of patterns and finding which ones work across a variety of instruments based on a set of formulas I have developed. Some serious programming work must be done here that involves interfacing price action lab with a database and a custom backtesting engine.

On top of that I am looking for a developer with experience in working with genetic algorithms that will develop a module to use the patterns in the database that pass the tests I have developed and construct trading models with various money management schemes based on market strength and other consideration. Please PM only if you have serious experience in this area and willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement. If you do not receive a reply within a couple of days that will not mean I ignore you but that I have found someone already.

Thats not a particularly good advert for Price action lab..

Thats not a particularly good advert for Price action lab..

What makes you think this is god or bad advert? Can I think you are a pimp then?

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/sal...y-china-help-control-quality.html#post2163420

or here can I assume you are advert pro real time?

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/175690-charting-software.html#post2155588

or that here is an advert for sharescope?

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fir...dustry-drill-down-capability.html#post2134536

Why do you think you have the right to post about anything and others do not have the same right?

Listen guy, from what I saw most of your posts do not make any sense and you should seek professional help, I mean medical advice.

What makes you think this is god or bad advert?

Why do you think you have the right to post about anything and others do not have the same right?

Solas, I think you may have taken this a little personally
I didnt say you have the right to post or not post something and I do..im saying that your post means that by using price action lab, means that you then had to pay more for a developer. Thats about price action lab, why get so defensive?
is that anything about you? no
If i post about proreal time, Im not advertising and I couldn't give a monkeys what someone implies out of it..only one person needs help here buddy