So who made a killing today?

GeckoTime

70 0
Kicking myself today. Met a friend for lunch and completely forgot all this economic data was coming out of the US. Came back at 1.45pm and saw the numbers. Today a perfect example of a point I have made in the past about being quick on the trigger. If I hadn't been such a fool I would have had a trade lined up, ready to click buy or sell on the EUR/USD. Excellent numbers came out. What happened? Dropped from about 1740 at 1:30 like an absolute stone. Now at 1691. A great opportunity for a quick and dirty profit if I ever saw one - hope someone got on it!!!

Newtron Bomb

Experienced member
1,602 87
I was doing it the other way around

Long this morning on cable and eur$ stop to entry asap, then covered a small profit and went for lunch... a loverly pork dish with a mushroom and white whine sauce MMMmmmm..... came back to see that it tanked with 40 pips in the bank, flat now looking for entries

NB

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock