Sniper Forex System

mm

Anyway, the trade gave back some of the profit and so finished up about 230 pips when it hit the sniper stop. So , you're right - nobody following the rules would have made 300 pips.
You also have to bear in my that as it opened with a stoploss of about 113 pips, using risk management the reward per pip on this trade would not be so high.
This months trades so far have made 72 pips profit, but using risk management to define lot suze, a 10,000 pound bank, with 3% risk per trade would be showing a loss of 194 Pounds.
So Plus 72 pips equates to minus 194 Pounds.
Of course everyone's results will differ, because not everyone enters each trade at the same price.

I see Gary every trade take the same lot size and I think also thats the best way to trade this sys, or you will have some runner but by small lotsize and then you calculate only pips but this is not important , the $$ it is :cheesy:

so every trade by same lotsize and you will win also really $$ as pip calculation

cheers

Hello GumRai, ajnath et al,

My aim has always been to achieve the sort of results published on the Sniper website. I'm averaging 21 pts a day – the site is showing just over 30. I'm happy with these sort of results, but I really can't understand some of the official trades. For example, on Thurday there was the short that produced a few hundred pts. But before that was a short giving a gain of just under 10 pts. No other trades apart from these 2. Well I can't find any other shorts on Thursday. There was a short at approx. 2.00 in the morning, closed out at about 5.00 – which we obviously don't take. After that there was a long, losing 48 pts. But there was no mention of that. I really can't work that one out. Am I missing something here? Don't get me wrong – I like this system very much, but there are 1 or 2 queries.

Bye,

Hi Greenfield,
I have at alpari, I do auto trade open from the EA , thx to pircj.
I have the trade at thursday:

sell at 03:53 , a buy at 08:17 and a short at 19:00

cheers

long banking already 100 pips

nice long from monday and now ~ +160 pips, and ~ +100 our sl.

I have info from Gary send me, at the end of last week he collect 260 pips.
will be a nice month.

before tomorrow the FOMC Statement I think we have to protect our accounts, will may a heavy jump up and down, and not sure your broker can respect your limit order respective your sl.

and for me I really happy by ~330 pips for this month, may I make a relax then :cheesy:

cheers my friends and will the pips by you all

Hi Greenfield,
I have at alpari, I do auto trade open from the EA , thx to pircj.
I have the trade at thursday:

sell at 03:53 , a buy at 08:17 and a short at 19:00

cheers

Hello fx_eagle,
Thanks for that. I realize now what happened. In the newsletter, there are 2 graphics: the chart that you posted above, and a copy of 2 trades. The 2nd trade was the short on Thursday that went on to gain a few hundred pts, and another previous short. I can see now, looking at the prices, that he went short, closed the trade, and went short again. I haven't a clue why he would do that. So the previous trade wasn't from earlier in the day – in effect the 2 trades were part of the same trade (that may not make a lot of sense, but if you look at the prices on the chart hopefully it will).
So far this month, taking all trades, I have a gain of 261 pts (including the trade closed this morning).
Bye,

these are big news??
10:30am GBP MPC Meeting Minutes
10:30am GBP BBA Mortgage Approvals

I went short and news broke my day.....
It's not NFP or housing price..... I have to learn that I have to becareful
about high news.
But Gary told me don't care too much about news,only NFP,housing price and rate....

MPC news

these are big news??
10:30am GBP MPC Meeting Minutes
10:30am GBP BBA Mortgage Approvals

I went short and news broke my day.....
It's not NFP or housing price..... I have to learn that I have to becareful
about high news.
But Gary told me don't care too much about news,only NFP,housing price and rate....

FDtrader,
thats is the rate (interest rate votes ) so you can see what in the futures may come.
interest, that is what this market moves, all about that!!

before this news sure you have to get out, my EA also drive me in, but I reduce to 0.01 lot , as for gamble :cheesy:

I check every morning before start my day at ff the news and also write down and make alert in my mobile the biggest news and have this paper with me the whole day, in MT4 also I use the ffcal indi for alert me before, if I on the screen , double for sure :cool:

cheers

Last edited:
Hello Eagle,
Can't you switch off your EA during the period of news?
What alerts have you had today?
I see a red arrow at about 2AM UK time to signal exit from the long position. Short not confirmed by histograms.
Then a confirmed long at 3AM and still confirmed at 6AM UK (about 50 pips loss)
Confirmed short at 8AM UK - use previous high as stoploss - stopped with about 60 pips loss
Confirmed long at 10 AM UK, still open and up about 10 pips.
Your EA must have been busy today!

Hello Eagle,
Can't you switch off your EA during the period of news?
What alerts have you had today?
I see a red arrow at about 2AM UK time to signal exit from the long position. Short not confirmed by histograms.
Then a confirmed long at 3AM and still confirmed at 6AM UK (about 50 pips loss)
Confirmed short at 8AM UK - use previous high as stoploss - stopped with about 60 pips loss
Confirmed long at 10 AM UK, still open and up about 10 pips.
Your EA must have been busy today!

yeah, I also think about that , I will open a demo account also at the VPS and let running the EA everytime , but at news may close at the real account, then under the circumstances of big news may the EA open to quick to many trades.

the trades today:

23 Sep 08:02 Imminent short trade alert on GBPUSD, H1, 2009.09....
info to stop my long , but I look only at my mobile and not stop the long
23 Sep 10:00 Long entry on GBPUSD, H1, 2009.09.22 22:00, Bid=1....
so here I still long
23 Sep 14:00 Enter Short at 1.63550
EA stop long automatic and open short, I reduce the lot , coz the MPC meeting news
23 Sep 16:00 Enter Long at 1.64322
still in

the EA only stop a trade if the reverse trade confirm by all indis, looks like this is fine.

cheers

ready for some volatility ? :D I just hope it goes up during the announcement of FOMC... i could use some crazy momentum volatility to the upside eheh

Gary trade after weekend

his news letter say;

22/09 buy 1.63502 23/09 sell 1.63634
21/09 buy 1.61952 22/09 sell 1.63508
21/09 buy 1.62272 21/09 sell 1.61932

so he start at the fresh signal at monday long and let it run, this 3 trades are only , coz rollover at his broker.

today I miss the big move , coz I scare the news , but in this case a nice move, will see what Gary has made.

but by follow the rules, stay on the sideline is better and protect you $$

cheers

Nailed 261 pips off of sniper alerts yesterday into the night. Took Profit at 3am. Fantastic trades. 212 of them came on guppy.

Kent

what news are you talking about? i dont think there was much relevant today....

GBPuSD 230+ pips and it keeps going

may it was for me only today,
but the short signal come after the up and down from the news below:

USD FOMC Statement [Open Detail]

USD Federal Funds Rate [Open Detail] <0.25%<0.25% <0.25%

cheers

may it was for me only today,
but the short signal come after the up and down from the news below:

USD FOMC Statement [Open Detail]

USD Federal Funds Rate [Open Detail] <0.25%<0.25% <0.25%

cheers

that was yesterday... ;)

and yeah one should've at least tighten the stops or just lock the profits... then a new sell short came in today and its alomost at 300+ pips profit