Sniper Forex System

Sniper forex

Just have entered 6 trades with sniper over the past week. The drawdown again has out weighted the winners by 267% , stops are getting hit. I don't know about this system anymore.

Is anyone seriously making money using it. If so can you please explain how?

If you wish to send me a PM with your six trades entry and exits with date and times (GMT+1) I can check against my trades. Are you still GBP/USD one hour chart

If you wish to send me a PM with your six trades entry and exits with date and times (GMT+1) I can check against my trades. Are you still GBP/USD one hour chart

Thanks for the offer.

With my own system I trade well, make some good profits, then try Sniper again, only to loose some of the profits I have made.

Have now uninstalled Sniper. Could be that my timezone is not the best for this software. Am pleased to be rid of it.

goodluck to those using it.

Thanks for the offer.

With my own system I trade well, make some good profits, then try Sniper again, only to loose some of the profits I have made.

Have now uninstalled Sniper. Could be that my timezone is not the best for this software. Am pleased to be rid of it.

goodluck to those using it.
During the period 1/12/08 to 30/01/09 GBP/USD one hourly made 235 pips while 4 hourly made 847 pips. The trading hours are the problem as it needs to be traded 24/5 which is not possible for a sole trader. Sniper results are also better with profit targeting. There is good money to be made for the serious trader willing to put in long hours. Hope you find an EA that suits you better.

During the period 1/12/08 to 30/01/09 GBP/USD one hourly made 235 pips while 4 hourly made 847 pips. The trading hours are the problem as it needs to be traded 24/5 which is not possible for a sole trader. Sniper results are also better with profit targeting. There is good money to be made for the serious trader willing to put in long hours. Hope you find an EA that suits you better.

Hi TC,

Thats a great result.

I read in the manual that it should be used between 6.00 gmt and 22.00gmt

But you are saying you use 24/5 ? Do you use it durring sensitive news releases?

I only used it on Cable also.

I do put in long hours also.

How has performed in the last month for you?

I've been trading the trial of this system, but am finding my timezone is thwarting me! Especially considering Gary recommends not trading during asian session. Has anyone heard of an EA for this that works? I found one, but it did not enter anywhere near the sniper entry exit!

Sniper FX

change your ccI to 55 and u will be surprised

Hi Patong, Sniper FX produced a small profit for Feb-09 GBPUSD 4 hourly chart, but I see Gary made 697pips using the 1 hour chart. There is no way around the time problem you just have to trade 0600-2200 GMT or 24 hours to win. I trade all days even those with known news release.
Sniper gives more consistant results with profit targetting from my experience.
Do you use the CCL in conjunction with Sniper, and what was the effect of the change to 55. I'm not clear on the use of this indicator, TC.

Hi TangoCharlie,

I have been using SniperForex since last 3 months. So far winners outweights losers. Of course
this system now is self repaid. I like the 1hr signal on GU. but the way on how to use this systems depends on individual trader preference.
Like for example, I dont trade anti Trend, so what I do is I do check
what on Day chart,and 4hourly, to syncronise with my 1hour chart.
I believe it would be more challenging to trade ,antitrend with the system, or any trading system for
that matter.
Do you have any suggestion, on other time frames, other than 1 hour?
Love to hear from other positive users too.

I know I'm on wrong thread but can anyone tell me how to find current Fap turbo thread. I searched and could only find closed thread. New on here and dont know my way around, thanks

I know I'm on wrong thread but can anyone tell me how to find current Fap turbo thread. I searched and could only find closed thread. New on here and dont know my way around, thanks

at the top right corner of this page, there's word Forum and Keywords. Delete kyewords
and replace the name of what u looking for.;)

Thanks Gary,
Nice payback here!
p/s the sequential numbers is not of SniperForex, but my personal additions for personal references only.

Attachments

• Sniper10.png
    Sniper10.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 505
Last edited:
hi Guys...

can you please tell me what is the best settings for sniper forex ??

i dont know why i keep LOSING money using the default settings.. :(

please help me...a college student...

many sincere thanks.

hi Guys...

can you please tell me what is the best settings for sniper forex ??

i dont know why i keep LOSING money using the default settings.. :(

please help me...a college student...

many sincere thanks.

From my own experience, just like you I use 1hour setting on GbpUsd.
This is a suggested by the developer. However, I do not take all the signals in there.
I also use 4hour tf filter.
My two simple screening:
1) If the current 1hour signal is antitrend to that of 4hr signal, if be extra carefull,
because it seems that this 1hour signal is the corrective of the 4hour signal.
2)If the current 1hour signal is conforming to that of 4hr signal, I take it 100%(all the
time) confident.

p/s You can also try check the curent with daily TF and weekly TF. Its important not
to trade against the trend.Otherwise more capital, more stress and more energy
are needed to stay alive in our trading carreer. Good luck!

Last edited:
wildpips
what do you trade if H1 is heading down, H4 up and D1 down again?
I think every move is embedded in a high-level move, this again etc. So the question always is which trend you should consider. Maybe looking at H1 and H4 is enough?

From my own experience, just like you I use 1hour setting on GbpUsd.
This is a suggested by the developer. However, I do not take all the signals in there.
I also use 4hour tf filter.
My two simple screening:
1) If the current 1hour signal is antitrend to that of 4hr signal, if be extra carefull,
because it seems that this 1hour signal is the corrective of the 4hour signal.
2)If the current 1hour signal is conforming to that of 4hr signal, I take it 100%(all the
time) confident.

p/s You can also try check the curent with daily TF and weekly TF. Its important not
to trade against the trend.Otherwise more capital, more stress and more energy
are needed to stay alive in our trading carreer. Good luck!

wildpips
what do you trade if H1 is heading down, H4 up and D1 down again?
I think every move is embedded in a high-level move, this again etc. So the question always is which trend you should consider. Maybe looking at H1 and H4 is enough?

Well, that's what we having with GbpUsd right now.
Yes, H1 and H4 maybe enough, but the influence of Daily trend plays an important role
in the sense that, how long would u be comfortable, to stay on a trade position.
I still prefer to take on trade positions, which have better high probability of success.
Well, another good ingredient for success is to be patient, not to jump in every signal that
we got. Isn't it?

Last edited: