Sniper Forex System

not had a chance to trade it this week due to work commitments, but it looks like it would have gone very well, but then it always looks that way in hindsight ;)

I tried it for the past week and it does seem pretty good. I also tried the 3 Ducks system which is really simple and works well too. The problem with this for me is that the big moves in GBP USD seem to be in the day when im at work. Not sure which are the best pairs for the evening although I have also tried GBP JPY which also seems to be mostly volatile in the daytime. Im trying to avoid placing a spreadbet at 100 points or 200 points GBP JPY then being stopped out and then risking another 100 points. Obviously this can all go the right way but the way things are at the moment its all a bit too unpredictable.

What I have tried doing is using the 3 Ducks system for short moves in the evening and trying to follow the movements changing my spreadbet stop loss to lock in profit which has worked ok.

Its all a learning process for me at the moment so just trying to find a strategy i am happy with and works.

hello everyone,

I have been looking at auto trading systems, and thought i would rather try something i have control over. So i downloaded Sniper and have been running the demo for the last week on a demo account. I started with 5000 and at the moment i'm upto 16,000. Now i'm have never traded before, and i'm not bigging it up but it is working for me. I tend to buy low at night and put a T/P on and leave it. Fair enough i have upto to points from 1.00 to 3.00 and now 5.00. I am very impressed with the system.

Tom

hello everyone,

I have been looking at auto trading systems, and thought i would rather try something i have control over. So i downloaded Sniper and have been running the demo for the last week on a demo account. I started with 5000 and at the moment i'm upto 16,000. Now i'm have never traded before, and i'm not bigging it up but it is working for me. I tend to buy low at night and put a T/P on and leave it. Fair enough i have upto to points from 1.00 to 3.00 and now 5.00. I am very impressed with the system.

Tom[/QUOT

Well done LuLWORTH. !Looking back through this thread you will see several seemingly shrewd people have used Sniper and not achieved results like you have. I have recently purchased Sniper and running it on Demo. It is possible to scroll back on MT4 at the trades actually reported by Sniper and see how in detail it looked at the time. Then you can hopefully see how they made the right decisions to make all those pips, and then apply it to the new arrows for your own trading.
Peter

I am just getting into trading a demo account, having had zero experience with any sort of trading heretofore. Just been reading and studying an awful lot these past few months. Got onto this thread and so I downloaded Sniper a few days ago and based on the one-hour time frame being recommended, I think it may not fit my perceived style because I don't like being in trades all that long. Indeed, I think I am more suited to scalping, finding a pair trading in a fairly clearly defined box and getting in and out as it goes up and down in the box. I've had some success doing this so far. Anyway, I think I need to concentrate on using Sniper in the 1-hr anyway in order to give it its due before I decide not to go with it. Based on my reading and studies so far, I am also biased against using a pre-packaged system over something I develop myself based on my beliefs and preferences for more shorter-term trading. But I definitely like this forex thing. Its very convenient, trading all day, and very liquid so I can get in and out almost at will. I am an attorney by profession, but due to circumstances need to find something I can do anywhere I happen to be located in the world, and forex fits the bill. Anyway, cheers and good trading to all!

sniper

thot it would be easier to show this so people can see what we are talking about, it shows which pairs im on and gives you alerts for all of them when they trigger.

Real nice system so far

PLEASE ADVISE HOW TO PUT THE SNIPER FOREX SYSTEM ONTO MY COMPUTER AND HOW TO USE IT.

Sniper is a manual trading system based on a series of color coded indicators. You can demo it by making a request to Gary at sniperforex.com.

thks Johnny will do, hows trading with you?

I am just getting into this game, doing a demo account with ODL. Its fun, and even with just a demo I can definitely see what people are talking about with emotions, and all the mistakes newbies typically make. As far as sniper goes, I agree with others that its better to have your own system. Not saying it doesn't work, but it often has counter signals one right after the other--beep, go long, beep, go short, what???????????:(

I am most interested in trading price-indicator divergence right now, so I will be educating myself more on that. When I first got the demo I was going by price action alone, and did alright with that too. I may be wrong, but in trading forex it seems one is better off applying KISS principles.

Another thing I have had some success with is looking at the trend, waiting for a pullback to enter on in the direction of the trend, setting my stop loss, profit target and trailing stop, and going to bed. Most times I wake up in the a.m., check the result and find 100+ pips in the bag.:clap: This requires some large stop losses though, so may be prohibitive on a live account, though with proper position sizing who knows. For now, however, I am content with reading, reading, reading, and practice, practice, practice before I risk any real money.

thks Johnny will do, hows trading with you?

I am just getting into this game, doing a demo account with ODL. Its fun, and even with just a demo I can definitely see what people are talking about with emotions, and all the mistakes newbies typically make. As far as sniper goes, I agree with others that its better to have your own system. Not saying it doesn't work, but it often has counter signals one right after the other--beep, go long, beep, go short, what???????????:(

I am most interested in trading price-indicator divergence right now, so I will be educating myself more on that. When I first got the demo I was going by price action alone, and did alright with that too. I may be wrong, but in trading forex it seems one is better off applying KISS principles.

Another thing I have had some success with is looking at the trend, waiting for a pullback to enter on in the direction of the trend, setting my stop loss, profit target and trailing stop, and going to bed. Most times I wake up in the a.m., check the result and find 100+ pips in the bag.:clap: This requires some large stop losses though, so may be prohibitive on a live account, though with proper position sizing who knows. For now, however, I am content with reading, reading, reading, and practice, practice, practice before I risk any real money. I have to get this demo account from 100k to 120k before trading for real. And I can see this will not be easy.

Another thing I have had some success with is looking at the trend, waiting for a pullback to enter on in the direction of the trend, setting my stop loss, profit target and trailing stop, and going to bed. Most times I wake up in the a.m., check the result and find 100+ pips in the bag.:clap: This requires some large stop losses though, so may be prohibitive on a live account, though with proper position sizing who knows. For now, however, I am content with reading, reading, reading, and practice, practice, practice before I risk any real money. I have to get this demo account from 100k to 120k before trading for real. And I can see this will not be easy.

The only reason you want to use a demo is to get used to that platform. The sooner you go live with the correct money management and risk the better. Also if you do not have 100k to invest why use 100k demo? The demo results are NOT indicative of live results, be very careful of being led into a false sense of comfort.

Not having ago at you, just sharing my past experience.

good luck